What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Such great pics and write ups. As always!

Thanks much Tyson....You know what I have not really covered is phenotypes between LFHB &the SSDD.I just can't find any good legitimate info on the loompa HB cut.Strange....As popular in name..... there is not much legitimate Photo or grow report Doc out there on the true cut....Found lots of Yeti is Bomb.I am just looking for the HB or UD cut legit.indoor pics and writing.

I have Grown out plenty Of SSDD but in my opinion the line has a lot of variation to it.
Some plants I have grown has a huge stretch with sollide branching and others are all cola.
All the SSDD have been consistent 9 Alarm fire no matter which pheno.
Bodhi bringing a male forward:tiphat:

I checked Instagram but Ig is #Look at this picture....with zero writing.Off subject...I thought about going on IG and just dumping my pics on there with #dank#frostmonster#BBW :biggrin:
Great place to gaze but shitty place to learn.

So lots of bickering found during my loompa cut research...I think this Cut still may be squeezed tight.....Plus topping and cropping is deforming the natural grow.No shame in it..It makes way more sense than what I do.Topping is the true norm.
I just want to see what the plants really look like and grows like so people can make good grow decisions in the future.
When I do top it's like the 10th node because I become concerned that the plant has vegged to long and will be pulling down my light by week 4...:biggrin:

Still Looking

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Chem-D x SunShine DayDream Testers
Cut Day 81 of Flower

Taken just before chop...d81
picture.php

Plant Height just shy of 36"
Smell aromatically- BlueberrySour
Smell Rub and sniff- BB-cleaner
Sticky resinous plant
Fan leafs sporadic...Easy trim
Temps 85 days 66 Nights
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
This plant drinks water moderately
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Easy to trim plant
plant had a gradual fade in the end
Standing water 6.9 ph .Hitting with teas
5 gallon trade size pots
Med yielder.
med Veg
Low stretch
Buds......dense on top and firm/spongy on lowest branches
Branching on this plant were thin but strong
plant needed a single stake and i loosely wrapped a wire around her midsection...this worked well for her.
No problem taking strong teas.
easy grow.
Support minimal
This plant had No oddities or Herming issues.I did cull 3 wonky plants at the end of veg.
Trichomes milky
I can't think of any stress that I gave this girl....she had some very slight yellowing but started to take up nitrogen and it subsided

picture.php

She is at the top of the pile in the terp department....She screams Blueberry and Private stash.A small statured plant that was pretty throughout this grow but at the same time was tough as nails...Very deceiving....So I say she is an easy grow.
Toss her in the back corner and leave her be.
I never bent a branch on her considering her back corner real estate and long branching.
If I ran her again I would have vegged her for longer or maybe put her outside.....yeah more time.She did run slow for me but finished reasonably.
Taking her smaller fan leaves off we were engulfed in her stank....A little disbelief because of her small size.

picture.php

So yeah that's it......I had to write this report twice because the first report got lost as I was posting....Bummer Man

Day 64...I liked this pic
picture.php

One more time Thank you Bodhi for the testers and friends for support.:ying:

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
She's gorgeous!, I also like the window background!

Yeah Bobbo I put that window in too...they are a Bitch to frame and trim...I had to make curved trim on the outside.What a process that is...$700 for the outside trim alone from window company.
So yeah fishing growing and building shit :biggrin:

She was a nice plant....Credit goes to Bodhi:tiphat:

Thanks for the votes in the contest:ying:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah Bobbo I put that window in too...they are a Bitch to frame and trim...I had to make curved trim on the outside.What a process that is...$700 for the outside trim alone from window company.
So yeah fishing growing and building shit :biggrin:

She was a nice plant....Credit goes to Bodhi:tiphat:

Thanks for the votes in the contest:ying:

I voted for ya. Killer looking specimen you've got there.

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Thanks for the rep Double....Its all Bodhi Man

I will hit you guys up on here with a smoke on the testers.
Support:ying:

Thanks....I don't think I will win the Photo Contest but friend putting it up and voting feels good.:rolleyes:

Shit, you got this in the bag. I even voted for you too! You deserve it!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Shit, you got this in the bag. I even voted for you too! You deserve it!

Geewiz Dave....Someone entered your Durban x Thai sweetheart in the photo contest....Dude That ain't cool...you should have voted for yourself.:bis:

A selfless act of kindness....You're a very nice guy. :angelshug:
I hope something really good happens in your life:ying:

speechless

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Geewiz Dave....Someone entered your Durban x Thai sweetheart in the photo contest....Dude That ain't cool...you should have voted for yourself.:bis:

A selfless act of kindness....You're a very nice guy. :angelshug:
I hope something really good happens in your life:ying:

speechless

Thanks pal. Those are incredibly nice words. Makes me feel all warm inside hehe. That or its the DurbanxThai im enjoying right now. :biggrin:

Oh I was definitely aware I was entered before I voted for you. I still couldn't bring myself to vote for me. You grow some of the nicest looking organic plants Ive ever seen, and your pics leave me envious often times. :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ok to those People following along :tiphat:
I just wanted to announce the smoke testing will start soon.
We will start sampling and doing brief impressions of each tester.I decided not to crunch all testers into one report.I just feel each pheno is its own plant....even if from the same plant line....not sure they may have the sameness to them i really don't know yet..it remains to be seen.
I will test the #3 HB x SSdd 1st and make my way through the line.

I just wanted to say one more thing is I believe firmly in a Good quality Cure....To let flowers evolve and show their full expression and power.
This is a bit like eating green bananas to me but waiting 3 more months is not in the cards for you or Bodhi:)

We have some amazing bud with a 2 years old all the way down to 5 months old cure on it .Incredible stuff....

Any how let the smoke testing begin :woohoo:

benjuanman

Veteran
Mad plants you got there PhP. Also liked the in depth reports on the strains too. Keep doin ur thing. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts