What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Chem-D x Sunshine Daydream Art Pic
picture.php

Bodhi Seeds:bow:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Chem-D x Sunshine Daydream Testers
Day 63 of flower
100% Germ rate of 1 Fem 2males 3 culled
Height 35"
Smell aromatically-The best Chem Ever
Smell Rub and sniff Double Dankity dank
Sticky icky the touch
Large Fan Leaf Blades count between 8
Temps 85 days 66 Nights
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph .Hitting with teas
She loves the tea.
Lightly pruning her here and there
5 gallon trade size pots

Close up of her Main Cola
picture.php

I jokingly call her Little Misty..She is a True Spitfire.
Sorry people I write what jumps into my head.Haha

Lower level hanging Branching Woof
picture.php

So the first thing to talk about is her smell.I could simply say she smells of chem and dank and that would be true.But the truth is her smell is like some kinda deja vu or an itch that you can not find.
She is driving me crazy.Her smell is simply intoxicating.I hope it does not go away....It's like I'm smelling something from the past.She is the best smelling plant in this run...

Midlevel bud shot...She has additional lower buds roping down her supporting long branches.
picture.php

Growing her has been easy going and slow going.She has taken the longest to ripen so I have pushed off her coming out party.
I have felt she had something special going on just slower to get there.She has always been a pretty plant.Just taking her time is all.
With her deceivingly delicate structure. I have loosely bound her lower branches like a bouquet
of flowers. First time using this technique….this helps getting here in and out of the tent. Plus its helping me with branches sagging from new bud weight. She is tougher than she looks.

Caught her structure with some natural light.
picture.php

I would say she is an easy plant to grow.With the exception of managing her branches is a little bit of a chore.No Breaks or bends yet.
She is in a back corner because of her general health and happiness.I did add one small stake that she is not tied off to....It just steadies her in the moment.

There are lots of these puppies hanging low on the plant. Productive from top to bottom
picture.php

It has been a joy giving her extra focus to create this report.Haha yeah Little Misty.

Thanks Bodhi and Friends

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Chem-D x Sunshine Daydream Testers

Additional photos
picture.php
picture.php

Again thanks Bodhi its always a pleasure exploring your great work.Positive vibes :thank you:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
There is no doubt that you're absolutely killing it bro!

That's all we can do, just try our best while working with them, give them love and they'll reward you back with love. But you know that lol.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins net #2 Grower's Notes
Gorilla Glue #4 x DMT Kush F1

Cut day 71
plant Height 36"...Organic Grown
Structure totem pole strong with ridged lower branches
large fan leaves...
Plant never faded...stayed green
Trichomes Milky with some amber showing on leaves only
Lollipop Recommended and long veg
Minimum stretch
Compact plant....easy to grow
Yield medium+
Buds lime green firm main cola
Smell Aromatic Musk/fresh fruit
Rub and Sniff Musk With Lemon tones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Grow Notes

Grow Notes

Durango Og Alien-OG x Alien Bubba F3......La Plata Labs
Cut day 72
Aromatic smell Dumpster and Rotting Fruit
Rub and sniff Vicks Minty
Easy Grow plant
slow veg
Med Yield
Buds resinous with purple and pink hues and green leaves.
No staking needed
Some oddities...bud on multi fan leaves and leaf growing out of center of fan leaf.
Plant produced smokeable flower from top to bottom.
No support needed
Structure of plant was strong With long cola and bud clusters at mid plant.lowest branches bent with bud weight.
Extremely frosty plant
Huge 11" Fan leaves covered plant and kept to the end.No fade but Purpled a little
Water uptake was slow
Plant stretch was minimum
Nice plant
Bud
picture.php

fan Bud
picture.php

Older Macro
picture.php

Bud
picture.php

Bud
picture.php

ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Durango Og Alien-OG x Alien Bubba F3......La Plata Labs
Cut day 72
Aromatic smell Dumpster and Rotting Fruit
Rub and sniff Vicks Minty
Easy Grow plant
slow veg
Med Yield
Buds resinous with purple and pink hues and green leaves.
No staking needed
Some oddities...bud on multi fan leaves and leaf growing out of center of fan leaf.
Plant produced smokeable flower from top to bottom.
No support needed
Structure of plant was strong With long cola and bud clusters at mid plant.lowest branches bent with bud weight.
Extremely frosty plant
Huge 11" Fan leaves covered plant and kept to the end.No fade but Purpled a little
Water uptake was slow
Plant stretch was minimum
Nice plant
Bud
View Image
fan Bud
View Image
Older Macro
View Image
Bud
View Image
Bud
View Image

ph
Wow... Looks excellent! I'm gana have to run a few more of these after seeing this :abduct: really bummed I only got males now.
Great detailed description and photos

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Still Here

Still Here

Sorry for the slow response Guys....again sorry I have had a major stick up my ass Lately.......Life pressure

Last Night's Experience
So I was striper fishing in my waders out in the surf yesterday at low tide in a new spot on a sandbar.Well I time my stay for 1 hour before dead low tide and an hour after for a total of 2 hours fishing.This is important! ...the water rises 12ft at high tide, 5 hours after I leave.
Well at 45 minute after dead low.So Early.I turned around to walk in shore....which is around 3/4 of a mile to land.
I then realized that the water was way way deeper than I thought....with neoprene waders on this is bad bad bad really bad.
So I called my sweet queen....she was in shore unbenounced to me.
I stated my situation to her.....this the part that breaks my heart.
I asked her to run out there just in case I could not make it to the next sand bar.
I just could not navigate a shallow path but the water was close to my under arms and getting deeper and deeper by the second. There was a terrible glare off the water and the water is rising by the second.I could wait no longer.
So the cell went in my pocket and I tightened my wader belt as tight as I could possibly get and I went for it.Fucking sketchy walk.rod in my left hand and opened pocket knife in my right. My plan was to dump the rod and cut the waders off me if i got sucked under.Im not sure if I could pull that off.Cutting the waders off under water that is?

Well obviously I am writing this so I made it.
I am not upset about what happened to me but I'm devastated what I put her through.She could never have made it to me in time....she tried.
She shed some tears when we got home and I need to somehow make things right by Her....She is my Queen

Sorry for my Story. I just felt I needed to write it down.

Killing it in the humility department to lol. We all doubt ourselves, part of being human.
I have been accused of a swollen head but never Humility....Thanks for the words.

ok im here
Thanks for showing up Nameless

There is no doubt that you're absolutely killing it bro!

That's all we can do, just try our best while working with them, give them love and they'll reward you back with love. But you know that lol.
Thanks Bobbo.I will keep at it.
Putting things together today.....bang up job

In my Chris Tucker from Friday voice." That's my dawg! That's my dawg! " Proud to have you on my friends list man! Lol!
Haha Edro....No you my dawg.Fridays....classic
Ditto on the friends list.

Beautiful Ph!

I am ready for that recipe as well!!:whee:
Yes on the Go oil....I promise its not ditched.
Great lookin plants as always ph! :wave:

Lies always Lies:biggrin:
thanks VP .....haha Very Important
Always a killer job brother!!
Thanks again for following with you positive vibes bobbo
Wow... Looks excellent! I'm gana have to run a few more of these after seeing this :abduct: really bummed I only got males now.
Great detailed description and photos

Did you tell me you had a pack of the durango?....I think you did....shit I'm getting old.
you and I need to do a duel grow...East coast west coast test.
You with your solid data and me with my big mouth.:)

ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Sorry for the slow response Guys....again sorry I have had a major stick up my ass Lately.......Life pressure

Last Night's Experience
So I was striper fishing in my waders out in the surf yesterday at low tide in a new spot on a sandbar.Well I time my stay for 1 hour before dead low tide and an hour after for a total of 2 hours fishing.This is important! ...the water rises 12ft at high tide, 5 hours after I leave.
Well at 45 minute after dead low.So Early.I turned around to walk in shore....which is around 3/4 of a mile to land.
I then realized that the water was way way deeper than I thought....with neoprene waders on this is bad bad bad really bad.
So I called my sweet queen....she was in shore unbenounced to me.
I stated my situation to her.....this the part that breaks my heart.
I asked her to run out there just in case I could not make it to the next sand bar.
I just could not navigate a shallow path but the water was close to my under arms and getting deeper and deeper by the second. There was a terrible glare off the water and the water is rising by the second.I could wait no longer.
So the cell went in my pocket and I tightened my wader belt as tight as I could possibly get and I went for it.Fucking sketchy walk.rod in my left hand and opened pocket knife in my right. My plan was to dump the rod and cut the waders off me if i got sucked under.Im not sure if I could pull that off.Cutting the waders off under water that is?

Well obviously I am writing this so I made it.
I am not upset about what happened to me but I'm devastated what I put her through.She could never have made it to me in time....she tried.
She shed some tears when we got home and I need to somehow make things right by Her....She is my Queen

Sorry for my Story. I just felt I needed to write it down.

I have been accused of a swollen head but never Humility....Thanks for the words.

Thanks for showing up Nameless

Thanks Bobbo.I will keep at it.
Putting things together today.....bang up job

Haha Edro....No you my dawg.Fridays....classic
Ditto on the friends list.

Yes on the Go oil....I promise its not ditched.

Lies always Lies:biggrin:
thanks VP .....haha Very Important

Thanks again for following with you positive vibes bobbo

Did you tell me you had a pack of the durango?....I think you did....shit I'm getting old.
you and I need to do a duel grow...East coast west coast test.
You with your solid data and me with my big mouth.:)

ph
Lmao, great fishing story, you need to go buy this asap. It's an automatic co2 pull chord life vest, made for fishing.http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...uct&WT.ac=YMAL-1801519&WT.z_pg_ref=prd1806470
If there isn't a cabelas on the eastcoast, I'm sure your local fisherman shop has them
Yeah I have a half of a pack or so left, I only ran five or so and only got males. Yeah id love to do an east coast west coast duel grow. Even though you will beat me :biggrin: It would be a great way to show what a strain will do in different environments and regiments. I'll keep my eye out on what you're running and if I have a pack of any of it I'll let you know.