What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PGR growth enhancer, free samples.

willowz

Thanks for the info bench warmer!

I'm in the process of making another batch of plant fertilizer as mentioned before that would essentially be composed of three items.

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in trialing it. I'm just looking for a good review of it in terms of before and after pictures along with a control group that would be used to compare the effects.

If anyone can provide that simple review, then I'll try and offer the samples free of charge again.

Anyway, best regards.

skirbydog

Gday everyone and most impressed with the results you guys have already got :tiphat:
So peeps , I have incorporated the pgr with my FPOG test grow here on IC. Only been dosed the once, but ALL plants will be grown together with pics and reports weekly. Have already included the pgr in my reports , so if you wanna c side by side, 5 v's 5....check the test grow for Baked Beanz seeds cheers skirby
Pots with silver tape are THE ONES with pgr

mackdx

End of week two.

The plant on the left has had two weeks of @Willowz PGR. Hand feeding every other day. Again, if you look at the original picture, the treated plant started out smaller than the treated. As you can see, the treated plant is significantly larger now and exhibiting more branching. Interestingly enough, the fan leaves are starting to take on a slightly purple hue that the non treated plant doesn't have.

This stuff really seems to be working!

willowz

Would anyone of the existing or non existing participants be interested in purchasing this plant growth regulator product mentioned here?

I'm kinda low on cash and would be interested in starting some preliminary sales.

Let me know what you guy think.

Best regards!

Not to rain on anyone's parade but am I the only one who thinks this is a little fishy? New member on here giving out free samples of plant growth regulators that we know nothing about. If I offend anyone I'm sorry

willowz

Not to rain on anyone's parade but am I the only one who thinks this is a little fishy? New member on here giving out free samples of plant growth regulators that we know nothing about. If I offend anyone I'm sorry

That you know nothing about what exactly?

I've disclosed all the information about the product in the first couple of pages of the thread. All the members who received the packages with the PGR, have my name and address on it.

I think I said everything about myself in the OP. If there's anything else that would be a cause for alarm, please let me know.

skirbydog

That you know nothing about what exactly?

I've disclosed all the information about the product in the first couple of pages of the thread. All the members who received the packages with the PGR, have my name and address on it.

I think I said everything about myself in the OP. If there's anything else that would be a cause for alarm, please let me know.

Yaarrgh skirbydog here and no offence taken. I'm not that great with scientific terminology, but, I do do my research :)
Man speaks true....no hidden doors or mirrors in his lounge-room. Was more than honest in sending me a sample halfway round the world.
If no-one had a bit of a go, well.....we still be driving with square tyres and using oars in ma ship Yarrgghhh :pirate:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
the 3 plants i was feeding this to. 1 turned male, the other one is about to die. just up and started dying and wilting. i'm guessing root rot from all this rain and it was in an area that retains water. the 3rd one is a clone that's been suffering from overwatering too.

...that test wasn't very scientific anyway. i got some new seedlings coming up. i'll start again.

willowz

the 3 plants i was feeding this to. 1 turned male, the other one is about to die. just up and started dying and wilting. i'm guessing root rot from all this rain and it was in an area that retains water. the 3rd one is a clone that's been suffering from overwatering too.

...that test wasn't very scientific anyway. i got some new seedlings coming up. i'll start again.

That's unfortunate. Hope it goes well the second time.

skirbydog

It's been a while. Has anyone have any updates on this?

Thanks again and best regards.

Yes...I have 5 with and 5 without FPOG F3's.
One was deleted for no other reason than slow growth...happened to be a sample with the test PGR.
All plants have been topped and all are very similar.
The 4 remaining test plants ...3 showed more stretch than other plants between the first and second branches, that has settled and all plants are very same/same now and growing well. Branching seems normal and growth is neither excessive or lacking :dunno:
Cheers skirby and hope this helps
Ps..have 12hr'd the light cycle so time for sexing and....

willowz

Sorry to hear that the PGR is having weak effects skirby,

I made some significant changes to the PGR, along with a huge addition of many more compounds.

From mackdx's pictures, it seems that the first version of the PGR was really effective.

Unfortunately, I can't include the fullerenes and carbon nanotubes (the main ingredients I suspect that are so effective).

I will likely be releasing the finalized version of the PGR along with a foliar spray on Kickstarter. I'll post a link once it is up.

Thanks again for trying the stuff out.

Best regards.

skirbydog

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

heres what some look like cheers

skirbydog

Sorry to hear that the PGR is having weak effects skirby,

I made some significant changes to the PGR, along with a huge addition of many more compounds.

From mackdx's pictures, it seems that the first version of the PGR was really effective.

Unfortunately, I can't include the fullerenes and carbon nanotubes (the main ingredients I suspect that are so effective).

I will likely be releasing the finalized version of the PGR along with a foliar spray on Kickstarter. I'll post a link once it is up.

Thanks again for trying the stuff out.

Best regards.

cheers .....hey I could have understrength'd it???
No ill effects to growth . no loss of colour or slowness of growth compared to the others .
Dont be dissappointed , coz Im not. This is a good result...didnt kill my plants to start!! lol Plenty of positives...might work to your expectations with different strains?? Or grow styles or... its what testing is all about friend and im stoked for you :gday:

mackdx

@willowz

Sorry for the delay. I've been tied up pretty heavily the past few weeks, but am beyond that now. I haven't been as consistent with feeding and my two test plants were pretty root bound. Finally upcanned them and get back on schedule. Below is a pic taken last night with the PGR treated plant on the right. It's taller and (more importantly) fuller than the one treated on the left. Now that I am back on schedule, I'll post more regularly.

Probably going to do some topping and training this week so we'll see how they both recover.

Last edited:

willowz

@willowz

Sorry for the delay. I've been tied up pretty heavily the past few weeks, but am beyond that now. I haven't been as consistent with feeding and my two test plants were pretty root bound. Finally upcanned them and get back on schedule. Below is a pic taken last night with the PGR treated plant on the right. It's taller and (more importantly) fuller than the one treated on the left. Now that I am back on schedule, I'll post more regularly.

Probably going to do some topping and training this week so we'll see how they both recover.

[URL=http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o327/sctrenduro/Mobile%20Uploads/20160808_183127.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Ehh, they look the same to me.

Will get back to you all when I get the final version worked out.

Cheers.