What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PGR growth enhancer, free samples.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Everyone is always worried about calcium and magnesium as far as secondary nutrients. I have been a huge advocate for proper sulfur content- even all the way through flush for extra smell, taste, and oil production. I think willowz is on to something. I am going to switch to using this every water.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Everyone is always worried about calcium and magnesium as far as secondary nutrients. I have been a huge advocate for proper sulfur content- even all the way through flush for extra smell, taste, and oil production. I think willowz is on to something. I am going to switch to using this every water.

Hey bill i agree with the sulfur. i always add more the last 4 weeks of flowering and have insane smells off my plants. right when my plants start to flower i add a cup of gypsum and then use sweet raw then for my flush i use flawless finish which also has sulfur in it

mackdx

Ok

Got my bottle yesterday. First impression, no smell, but a brilliant blue color.

I selected two rooted clones from the same mother (propagated at the same time). Strain is Greenpoint Elephant Stomper x Stardawg.

Both are in coco and are getting hand watered with a mix of dyna gro (grow), Protekt, and Floralicious Plus.

Below is a day 1 pic as a baseline. I chose the slightly shorter one to dose with Willowz potion just to make it more challenging.

I'll check in on a weekly basis with photo updates

willowz

Ok

Got my bottle yesterday. First impression, no smell, but a brilliant blue color.

I selected two rooted clones from the same mother (propagated at the same time). Strain is Greenpoint Elephant Stomper x Stardawg.

Both are in coco and are getting hand watered with a mix of dyna gro (grow), Protekt, and Floralicious Plus.

Below is a day 1 pic as a baseline. I chose the slightly shorter one to dose with Willowz potion just to make it more challenging.

[URL=http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o327/sctrenduro/Mobile%20Uploads/20160628_185151.jpg]View Image[/URL]

I'll check in on a weekly basis with photo updates

Thanks mackdx,

I sent you the first version of the sample with the carbon nanotubes and fullerenes in it.

It's less potent than the version everyone else got; but, should be as effective if not more so than the newer version. Only reason is because I couldn't make the carbon nanotubes too concentrated without raising costs too much...

I might reconsider adding it back to the formula in the future once I have enough to invest in larger production quantities and sonification of the nanotubes in water.

Best regards.

mackdx

What is the function of the nanotubes?

Edit.
Nevermind. Found an article from MIT explaining basics

Last edited:

willowz

What is the function of the nanotubes?

Edit.
Nevermind. Found an article from MIT explaining basics

Attached is a paper of the carbon nanotubes and fullerenes. The results are pretty astonishing in most plants, IMO.

Attachments

• Carbon and fullerene.pdf
    622.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

willowz

What are the benefits of this product?

The whole idea behind this product is to cut veg cycle times. If the plant can grow at a much faster rate (as indicated in the various studies I posted) then you can start blooming much sooner.

Basically, I want plants to grow much faster and vigorously.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
well it's not controlled or anything but i swear i've seen more life outta these 2 seedlings in my back yard in the 2 days since i gave a little PGR than the entire 2-3-4 weeks they've been sitting in my backyard soaking in that sun. i'm gonna use those 2 and some clones as the test subjects vs some other clones and seedlings that are about the same age or older.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I'd like to see this go up against MBFerts Vitamin & Hormone Booster. It's the best pgr supplement on the market. It kicks ass in veg, too strong for bloom.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

i misspoke earlier...about the age of the plants... lol confused them with something else i can't remember. these are some BSK#1 seeds i popped no more than 3 weeks ago, more likely 2. but the rest is true. these things have been sitting on cotyledon+first leaves since for the entire time till a couple days ago when i gave em the PGR and... shazang!! starting to grow.

willowz

Thanks PoweredByLove.

I think the most prominent effects can be seen on seedling growth. It'll force them to grow faster for sure.

Cheers.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Willowz-

Thank you for the sample, which I have now run through. The plants in the experiment look very happy and healthy with shiny leaves in DWC.

Thank you for the chance to try it out. I think you are on to something with only sulfur as an additive. I would love to try this product in the last week of flower through flush, which I think would show it's best potential.

willowz

Willowz-

Thank you for the sample, which I have now run through. The plants in the experiment look very happy and healthy with shiny leaves in DWC.

Thank you for the chance to try it out. I think you are on to something with only sulfur as an additive. I would love to try this product in the last week of flower through flush, which I think would show it's best potential.

Thanks Bill for testing it!

I am planning on making the stuff only in powder form to decrease costs for the end user along with a much greater amount to work with as the amount I offered to trial isn't enough for a prolonged trial, which I believe is needed as the effects are compounding and additive.

Once, I make it I can offer another round to trial or even purchase.

Can you tell us more about the differences you observed in the plants? I know that one of the most prominent effects would be an increase in photosynthetic efficiency and an increase in photosynthetic pigments.

I think you're right about using this for bloom, as it should increase resin production and bud formation.

Personally, I'd use the stuff throughout the entire cycle of plant growth.

Best regards.

mackdx

@Willowz

One week in. Both plants have been fed the exact same feed. Willows PGR was fed to the plant on the left. If you look at my baseline picture, the left plant was smaller initially. One week later, it is taller that the control plant.

Interesting so far. I'll be checking in with an update next week

willowz

@Willowz

One week in. Both plants have been fed the exact same feed. Willows PGR was fed to the plant on the left. If you look at my baseline picture, the left plant was smaller initially. One week later, it is taller that the control plant.

[URL=http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o327/sctrenduro/Mobile%20Uploads/20160706_175749.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Interesting so far. I'll be checking in with an update next week

Thanks for the report mackdx,

I'm totally redoing the whole formula and looking at including many more compounds. Frankly, I think the new formulation should provide cumulative and profound effects as the whole lineup will be three products, consisting of a pretreatment powder, seedling/vegetative/bloom powder, and a foliar spray powder.

It'll make any results seen here look like peanuts. It'll also be cheaper to make and cheaper for the user too.

B

bench warmer

Hey willowz :wave:
I received your product last week & applied it to a clone of Lime Kush x GSC.
Within 3 days (outdoors) I noticed these clones turned from a light lime green colour to darker green. So far so good.
I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for letting me participate in the testing. :tiphat: