What's new

PG&E Visitor, says "Your usage is up!" Real or fake?

Norkali

Shit Lazy... I still have to go outside to have a smoke & looksee every time a chopper flies within 5 miles of my place... let alone a visit ;-)

I'm thinkin the paranoid existence has got to fuck with us over time... just so caught up in it on a day to day basis (year after year after year) that anytime a bird tweets we think it has got to be the secret agents in the bushes...

I swear the baby across the street stares at me... as if she knows what i'm doing... going to have to keep my eye on her... ;-)

I think it is good for us in a time of Patriot Acts' and the like....sadly.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
if you have a gated property you should get some dogs. i reccomend mastiffs....

Hey Lazyman I didn't bother to read all 6 pages so I don't know if anyone has already said this but have you considered the possiblity that it was a real PGE employee BUT that he's also a ripper?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yep that was posted earlier in the thread, its a possibility for sure. Thanks for stopping in!

You're welcome and best of luck with this brother. Don't sleep on that shit and keep ur eyes open. If u just moved in I would take the babies out and let the spot chill for a month or so. I usually give my new spots a month or so of idle time before I do a damn thing.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Well I've decided I'm not really worried about PGE or the cops, since one might lead to the other. The fuzz is welcome to come inspect the joint, I'm sure they'd be impressed but like I said, there are 50 babies in there, nothing to get excited about.

Rippers would be exciting but I also don't have to clean up the mess. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts