What's new

PG&E Visitor, says "Your usage is up!" Real or fake?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Ah that's better, a shot of bourbon and a couple hits of jackpot and I'm gooood. Still don't think I'm sleeping much tonight.

johnnyla

Veteran
It's more than likely NOT PG&E.

It's more than likely NOT rippers,

UNLESS it's like the one poster who mentioned a ripper who works for PG&E. Rippers aren't going to Forge a truck. If they were that motivated they would grow their own.

Either PGE ripper or DEA IMO.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
It's more than likely NOT PG&E.

It's more than likely NOT rippers,

UNLESS it's like the one poster who mentioned a ripper who works for PG&E. Rippers aren't going to Forge a truck. If they were that motivated they would grow their own.

Either PGE ripper or DEA IMO.

Yeah if I had been there for 6 months or years, I'd believe the DEA thing. But I've been there a couple weeks, and only using power for one.

I'm guessing PGE guy checking on meters (our smartmeters are being installed as i type) or a ripper. Probably the former, a ripper would use other methods I'm sure.

I think you may be a little warmer with the Fed's than you think. I am not trying to freak you out but this isn't the only thing you have ever done. Somehow, I truly believe you crossed paths with the Feds...

BTW that smart reader chart just freaked my shit.....

Last edited:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
thanks for the chart in there web site
Fuck this june in my area they are going to be put in thats bull shit.

Find out what kind of smart meter there is going to be used.

There are different types around.

There are those which record every little usage such in the picture I posted above
and
There are those which only record usage but not when there has been used how much.

All the 2nd type of smart meter does is allow being read remotely by being pinged from a computer and telling how much has been used but no more details.

The smart meter likely going to be used is the more detailed one though...

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Oh goody, I looked up the county Sheriffs logs for last night, it says they were on my street (no address) at the time I saw them, it says "followup /investigate, status: completed."

And I'm told they are back this morning about 100 yards up the road from my place, along with 1 cop car from the next town over. 2 sheriffs and 1 pd car camped out on the side of the road by my place.

Sigh, this is some stressful shit.

BigTop

Only really makes sense w what Classy had suggested... PGE emp but working his own angle... & if he were smart/organized about it, then the next ppl you would run into wouldn't include him. Basically, he looks over anything that might be of 'interest' & has some buddies work the actual rip. That's how I'd work it... tip out the floor person to call me when the fish walks in. ;-)

Who else would fake the rig? Only option is a cop, which would mean you would have noticed heat at other locations... the ones of greater activity over longer periods of time. Even still, they wouldn't bother faking a rig and/or have pge work with them... neither would happen. Just don't see this as an option... cops are going to come at you straight & hard... no james bond shit.

I still like taking toes to a cement floor with a hammer... ;-)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Even still, they wouldn't bother faking a rig and/or have pge work with them... neither would happen. Just don't see this as an option... cops are going to come at you straight & hard... no james bond shit.

I still like taking toes to a cement floor with a hammer... ;-)

Disagreed:

Cops have taken ride-alongs on Garbage trucks just to put certain individuals trash in a separate compartment on the truck w/o making themselves look/act suspicions...

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Wow the garbage truck thing is freaky! Thank god I have a couple fireplaces to burn things, er I mean keep warm.

BigTop

Admittedly, I really don't know.

It just seems that from my interactions w the police... never busted so limited... and those that I've known that have been busted... it's not like the locals have resources (time included) to bother with such tactics... they'll do what they can to build a case that seems solid to them, but not much further. And only if while building it appears as a big take down and/or it is a lob ball/slam.

This seems like a lot to go through for a brand new place w only t5's.

Feds maybe with the resources & time, but only if they are already on a larger case. This could be an issue... how can one really say. But I'd think you would notice something else... somewhere else first. And if it was a fed-assist, then the PGE guy really fucked up by opening his mouth at all... really fucked up by revealing a hand.

He might of been feeling out the guy at the house... part of his look-out gig. But that's just my gut feeling... that he is working an angle for self gain.

Any way you cut it though, don't fuck about. Greenest of vibes Lazy

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
stupid question but wouldnt burning the leaves smelll like a mofo?

Not if burned hot enough.

On edit:
Let me explain the above: If you burn your leaves hotter than the leaves themselves take to burn they won't smell.
This can be achieved by doing so using hardwood as for the base fire.

henrydaniels

DEA is gonna be really sad to see 55 legal girls and 10 patient scrips on the wall though! I'm happy to deal with the local Sheriff, I have even contemplated reporting this to them.

The DEA would not be sad... Medical marijuana is still illegal federally and therefore, if they see it, they are obligated to do something about it. They would Take everything and probably make an arrest.