What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PETS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE ?

WHAT PETS DO YOU HAVE?

• DAWGS!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • KATS!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • BOYDS!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • FEESH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER SEE TEXT

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • NO PETS RIGHT NOW

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I JUST WANNA WATCH!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well?
confused-smiley-013.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing right now. :badday: youngest son stole my cat when he moved, last rescue dog passed. killed my only mouse in a trap two weeks ago. if i had known it was just ONE, i would not have put the traps out. i have birds and tree rats in my backyard that i feed. does that count? i need a puppy, kitten, pet copperhead, something...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hunting for a rescue standard poodle, another giant schnauzer, maybe a chessie. we aint froo-froo dog folks. i'd like to breed a giant schnauzer with a standard poodle myself. everyone does the little ones, and they are psycho to start with, lol. a giant schnoodle, hell yes! :woohoo:dock it's tail, leave its ears long, and give it a gold hoop earring for looks, fuck a bunch of toenail polish and ribbons! :good: i loved my Plott hound too, though...:dunno:

Reactions: Gry

Cvh

Supermod
My Rottweiler died a few years ago, so I'm currently down to only my pet snakes. Currently have the following pets:
- Boa Constrictor
- Sand Boa
- Yellow 'dwarf' Anaconda

Yes I really have a pet Anaconda for quite a few years if you're wondering if I'm joking. 😁
Have him now for a decade and got him when he was just a baby.
He's a real psycho, totally insane. The polar opposite of nice.

brickweeder

My Rottweiler died a few years ago, so I'm currently down to only my pet snakes. Currently have the following pets:
- Boa Constrictor
- Sand Boa

Yes I really have a pet Anaconda for quite a few years if you're wondering if I'm joking.😁
Nice, I am currently snake-sitting a cornsnake, beautiful creature that I think of as having a nice mellow personality. Always have liked reptiles of any kind. Frigging ants got the gecko a while ago, I didn't mind that the little shit loved to bite my fingers, it was a ritual. But it took a few finger bites for me not to flinch.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
He only LOOKS like an Attack Rooster -
He knows how to strut and is signifyin'.

I just picked up 2 new dogs yesterday. One is a large red/white Border Collie, the other is tiny.

I'm still adjusting and recovering from the 10 hr. drive.

.......... me and alla the dogs have started the process of adjusting to 1 another. :shucks:

Edit to add: Sorry for the loss of Stoli but glad he had those extra 10 yrs. Doob

armedoldhippy

Veteran
neighbor got the dog back from SFB ex, woohoo! and a guy i'd never met came by yesterday walking 2 dogs (one a hound mix) and HE said i could visit them, too. girl next door's kitty is gonna squirt kittens in a few weeks too. i'm gonna be a step-petter for all kind of critters...:good: my wifes resolve is starting to show signs of weakening...:sneaky:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
- Boa Constrictor
- Sand Boa

Yes I really have a pet Anaconda for quite a few years if you're wondering if I'm joking. 😁
Never heard of a yellow dwarf. How big is he, scratching the 3m mark or smaller?
I have a suppossed boa constrictor imperator from cay caulker. They guy i got her from told me that i should call if she gets too big because he had her mum together with an other male boa for some days.
Now i can't find him on the net anymore and my helga is over 2m(estimated 2,2m)big and quiet thick(~15cm). That's bigger than the described wild ones but i was very constant with the feeding when she was younger.

Cvh

Supermod
Never heard of a yellow dwarf. How big is he, scratching the 3m mark or smaller?
I have a suppossed boa constrictor imperator from cay caulker. They guy i got her from told me that i should call if she gets too big because he had her mum together with an other male boa for some days.
Now i can't find him on the net anymore and my helga is over 2m(estimated 2,2m)big and quiet thick(~15cm). That's bigger than the described wild ones but i was very constant with the feeding when she was younger.
Yes, females can reach the 3m mark. Males remain smaller. My yellow anaconda is a male.

Here's a video I found on YouTube about Yellow Anacondas.

My Boa Constrictor is an imperator too. They're the most commonly kept ones of all the Boa Constrictors.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Years ago when I was still a youngish teen, the neighbour next door called to ask for my help. He was a teacher (I babysat his kids occasionally) and he brought a school pet home over a long weekend. It was a 6 ft boa and it had wrapped itself around a piano leg and he needed help wrangling it back into its cage. It took quite a while but he and I managed to gently disengage him. That's the only big snake I have handled.

Latest posts

Latest posts