What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PETS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE ?

WHAT PETS DO YOU HAVE?

• DAWGS!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • KATS!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • BOYDS!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • FEESH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER SEE TEXT

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • NO PETS RIGHT NOW

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I JUST WANNA WATCH!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have 2 black cats and 1 dog
great! animal shelters tell me that black cats & dogs (other than Labradors) are the hardest to find homes for because the fur they shed shows up so well. i could see me turning into a "crazy cat guy" with 4 or 5 black cats & a black Giant Schnauzer or Standard Poodle (neither of whom shed, i don't think)...and of course, black upholstered furniture & black & red carpet like i had in my parents basement all those years ago...:good:

Callybel

great! animal shelters tell me that black cats & dogs (other than Labradors) are the hardest to find homes for because the fur they shed shows up so well. i could see me turning into a "crazy cat guy" with 4 or 5 black cats & a black Giant Schnauzer or Standard Poodle (neither of whom shed, i don't think)...and of course, black upholstered furniture & black & red carpet like i had in my parents basement all those years ago...:good:
Yes they are hard to find furever homes for. In the bible belt people will actually go out of their way to kill black cats because of the superstition of being bad luck 😪😪

• Angry
Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My neighbor had ferret that was a chick magnet, used to take it to the beach and use it to chat up the babes, got laid a few times from it.
my black Lab worked like that. i took him to lake at local park & threw the frisbee into the water for him to fetch. never took more than 2 or 3 throws before all the kids wanted in on the fun. of course, the mommies had to come check me out to make sure i wasn't some weirdo...:sneaky: little did they know, lol...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
all of LEO depts here have gone to them exclusively. GSD Lite (in weight, not attitude) with no history of hip dysplasia that i am aware of. they -really- like to bite stuff. :biggrin: trainers at Lackland AFB in Texas call the young ones they get for training "malligators"...

Reactions: Gry

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is it not doing exactly? Must be indicating sumptin?

Latest posts

Latest posts