What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
gotta love mans best friend =) Good luck to everyone who posted all the nice picture!

-CK

Heres another of our Jack Russell Terrier- Petey the wonder dog. Here he shows us personality # 14, pouting bc we havent gone for ride yet. Petey loves to ride, prob is he wants to ride with everyone. Anyone who comes over- fedex, ups, friends, family, pizza man, you name it- he jumps in and you have beg him to get out, hes so excited and sweet you just laugh. Peteys seems to like to ride in diff vehicles, hes so funny when hes in a new car or truck- he tests the limits of the interior, bouncing around and getting a feel for it. He rides the console like a surfboard, hanging ten around the corners. LOL

G

Dearest friend,
if you eat another $200 pair of shoes, i might start a shoe factory in your ass. i love you Lamont.... Bd
seed, that letter had me at son.....=)
my boy Lamont Sir Stanky on the Hangdown
4733DSC008641.JPG

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
The faces of Luke...... just gotta love that goofball

Yummmmmm...that was tasty! yeah man.........

Ooooooops...um...er...well....you mean I wasn't suppose to eat that?

hahahahaha it's really funny....right? ha..ha...ha??? you see the humor, don't ya?

I've been a baaaaaddd boy. :badday:

Last edited:
V

vonforne

Spreading Seed said:
Dearest Lucas,

Someone once said, " Good things come to those who wait." It almost seems proverbial weighing the caliber of companion that you are and the length of time I waited. All the gratitude I have for you is being placed on this thread, although the only way you ever understand is through a late-night piece of cheese or sharing our warmth on a cold night.
A long time ago, acquired in the game of life, a 12 week old pitbull puppy which we named King Edward, came into my brother Ross' life. Several years and sired litters later of rejected puppy offers from him, I chose you. I was kneeling in the sand in holey jeans, pulling puppies from under a metal barn one by one, fourteen in all, and handing them off to Ross. Halfway through the task, you caught your very first sunlight. You also caught my fullest attention. I brought you home with me, stealing you from Momma at two days old to save the litter and mold me a partner.
A partner I know I had, but a best friend, almost a son, is what I got. We've traveled far and broad together, never leaving each other's presence very far behind. Riding motorcycles, sailing the southern Florida seas, and traveling across country are just a few of our excursions. You've always been there Luke, right by my side and I am thankful.
It's amazing that a notorious breed like a pitbull could create such a loving creature. You have man's best attributes minus greed, jealousy, and envy. You always find the time to give me warm fuzzy nuzzles even when feeling down. You act as if your whole existance is to please me. You lie when I sit, and walk when I walk, which is more than many good friends could only pretend to do.
In appreciation, I bid you a good life. Belly scratching and an occasional jalapeno pepper are the surplus and overflow of my worship.

Your friend and master,
Spreading Seed

PS- I know its rather odd to write a dog a letter but I think you folks understand where I'm coming from. I thank everyone who took part in this contest. You all have incredible dogs who all appear to be loved as if they are human. I'm glad I'm not the only one to engauge in this behavior. :wave:

Here is a pic of 1 of Lukes daughters. Her name is Hannah--a real sweety.

Great post SS. I'm not a pit bull fan but I'm a dog person fan. I have traveled far and wide with one of my dogs also...Shiva is her name. Named after the last plant I grew 8 years ago. since then tshe has been everywhere, including Amsterdam a few times. You are a true animal person with that letter to you dog.

Hats off to you my friend. :respect:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Presenting my entry - Fizzgig
He is named after a character from "The Dark Crystal" a Jim Henson film. He looks just like the little orange fluffball in the movie. Fizzgig (miniature Pomeranian) is about 9 years old, and he weight just over 2kg. He is a real sweetheart and he is also smelly (hence the shower). He recently had half of his little teth removed, so he is all gummy the poor little fella. He is my gf's pet, but I have learned to love the special little guy.

Fizzgig has a shower

mmmmm... now thats the good life

10160fizzgig1_4_-med.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.