What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

thanks SS...I agree 100 percent...awesome dog in that pic..I love to get baked while watching mine play...stay safe everyone and once again what great looking dogs you all have...

G

damn hurricanefaniam,
beautiful male in that first pic~~~,
and that blue momma...
she looks just like my dogs mom, i only wish i grabbed one of the true blues from the litter

but our girl will suffice :wave:

and DAMN SS!
that pup is stacked!!
and great colors :wave:

ill enter one more of my girl,
since i deleted the pic with her & my kids (faces blurred out)...
(wife had a fit)...

so heres the human springpole...my arm!

9583luna3.jpg

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
nice pics blue. :wink:

very nice dogs & pups in the contest, it will be no easy job to chose the winner.

:wave:

G

***love those bullies...****

***love those bullies...****

Last edited:

MMJ Today

Zeke

Zeke

This is my Rottweiler, Zeke. He is an AKC registered pet, with many German champions on his father's side and several Amercian championships on his mother's side. He is show quality, but has never been anything but a loving, loyal, protective family pet.

He is shown her both looking very regal (actually he was staring at a Snicker's candy bar in my office when I snapped that photo...then I stripped him out and put him in that sky-type of scenery) and about as stupid as a dog can possibly look.

But he has another side as well. He has even saved my life...literally. Early last years when I was really sick with this illness (it had only been a year since I was hit with it and at that point I was in terrible physical condition) I was trapped under a huge overstuffed chair that had flipped over on top of me. At that time I was terribly ill and only weighed about 118 pounds. I was slowly being squashed, and the weaker I became the worse the pressure on my back was. I was in very real danger of being asphyxiated before anyone would come home to help me.
Zeke forced his way into the tight area I was trapped in and heaved the great weight off of me enough so that I could move and breath again. Then, when I told him too he backed up a tiny bit, ten a bit more, each time dragging the chair further down my body until it was finally resting on my hips. I could breathe freely again and Zeke laid right there with me with his warm, soft muzzle tucked up tight to my neck while I waited for my strength to return enough to squirm the rest of the way out.

I will always owe my very life to Zeke.

He will also pose for me any way I want him to.

He'll hold things in his mouth, balance them on his head, do pretty much anything I can think up! And his bag of other tricks is pretty impressive too. He loves to learn new tricks.
That first was the expression he offered me when I asked him if he wanted to go see the Vet that day. He knows that word...and always looked completely dejected when he knows he has to go there.

Nowadays he loves the Vet! Go figure!

Last edited:

sonoma

Love those photos mmj....I'm a big fan of rotties. I have female American rot, and like you said loving, loyal and protective.

I also love all the other breeds, it's helpful because I'm looking to get another kid.

Last edited:

MMJ Today

Photos

Photos

sonoma said:
Love those photos mmj....I'm a big fan of rotties. I have female American rot, and like you said loving, loyal and protective.

I also love all the other breeds, it's helpful because I'm looking to get another kid.

Thank you for the kind words! They are a great breed to own and love. If I outlast this dog I will certainly be on the look out for my next pup in short order!

ATB!

BirdDawg

BirdDawg's Not A Bird Dawg!

BirdDawg's Not A Bird Dawg!

But he's one of mine...and loves his frou-frou show dog look!

G

GrowNub024 said:
Is that a police badge i see clipped onto sog armys pants in the pic above a few posts???
For cryin' outloud dude! Ya best open your eyes and make damn sure of what your lookin' at before you go to accusing folks of being cops. 1 glance is all I needed to see that it is a digi-camera.

I think that an apology is in order.
Seed

G

Spreading Seed said:
For cryin' outloud dude! Ya best open your eyes and make damn sure of what your lookin' at before you go to accusing folks of being cops. 1 glance is all I needed to see that it is a digi-camera.

I think that an apology is in order.
Seed

Hmm thats funny because that looks like a badge and a gun holster to me...

G

actually guys .. it is a security guard badge...sorry to let you down.. :p

spreading seed.. thanks for having my back......

Gronub.. how about checking someones post count and previous posts on this site... before accusing them of being a cop.. i agree.. an apology is in order... :yoinks: :rant: :rant: :jerkit: :noway:

Last edited:
G

GrowNub024 said:
Is that a police badge i see clipped onto sog armys pants in the pic above a few posts???
Well, I said an apology was in order...And its ME that needs to say sorry. :pointlaug I wasn't looking at the correct side of the pic. Good spot GrowNub!

Trigger...good spot...my old eyes aren't as good as they once was. Thanks for the geriatric help.

Sog Army..No problem bro. I have sympathey for ya...Security work can be the most boring job in the world.

Seed

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I sow the badge first time I was looking at the pic, but I realized that nobody is so dumb to show a real police badge on a cannabis forum. Don't you think so? :wave:

G

I saw the badge myself and wondered...hell my mother burned and owned her own Bailsbond company...she always carried a badge and gun...I knew somone would question it....stay safe guys and I agree Security work can be the most boring job in the world.I'd burn but then again I always do

G

i agree although good eye... Being in security i am a sticklar for it.. Being accused of being a cop..not something that i think is cool at all...I guess I am kinda used to it.. get called a rent-a-cop all the time.. :moon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.