• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Rack that pic with the Hamster is crazy i love it. I remember when i got my 2nd staff, came home one day to find the rabbit hutch door wide open.....thankfully he proved himself to be a good boy coz after a frantic search for the dog and rabbit it occured to me to look in the hutch and to my amazment there were the 2 of em chilling in there, with the rabbit nearer the door, neither of em looked even slightly bothered........so much for em being vicous lol
Peace

cashcrop

Hey racketeer. I feel the same way you do about pits man. My best friend has one and i've never met a more friendly and personable dog. Kids ride on his back all the time and he is really laid back... until he sees a cat that is!!! Ha. But yeah, your pit is beautiful. Are they called Blue pits? I've heard of but never seen one. Looks like the color of a wieneriemer (sp?)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How bout we call it a tie and just split it Rack ... all these animals are beautiful animals and all deserve too win :) This has been great contest and it is touching to see how much everyone loves animals here. Its actually made me a bit sad at times to see some of these other animals that are so cute not getting votes. I totaly dont understand how Tex's little guys didnt get more votes. Right from the beginning I thought those little guys would blow us all out of the contest. Its great to see so many ppl love Pitbulls. The past two weeks of the contest there has been alot of negative publicity surrounding pitbulls. It seems a small boy was mauled to death about two weeks ago in SF and everyday we wake up to a new dog bite story surrounding pits now. Its a shame that these animals have gotten such a bad rap .... they are totaly a production of their set and setting or surroundings. Its a dogs master that makes him what he is. A dog just sets out to love and obey his master... if we teach them crap they will be crap... our animals are what we make them . So glad to see that all the negative publicity has not affected the contest :) Way to go everyone ... all your animals are beautiful and all deserve to win :)
Thanks Dutchgrown and Gypsy .... this has been fun .

Actually I think maybe we should donate the prize back to an auction that maybe we could sell it and give the money to a humane society or something that takes care of animals that dont have homes or family :)
Nam myoho renge kyo

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Babbabud said:
Actually I think maybe we should donate the prize back to an auction that maybe we could sell it and give the money to a humane society or something that takes care of animals that dont have homes or family :)
Nam myoho renge kyo

That's a real nice gesture....a few mins left on this contest, still tied, but we'll see if it ends that way. ALL are winners...and all the owners are winners for having such nice pets, taking care of them so nicely.

Anyone who hasn't voted....this is your last chance! Poll gonna close real soon! :yoinks:

:bis:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Well.....there is a winner declared here. :woohoo:

8. Babbabud
1109DSCN1105.JPG

Congrats Babbabud! :jump: :bis: :jump:

And congrats to racketeer also....was neck and neck and all the finalists were certainly deserving!

Growerinshorts....what a cute smile....certainly a photogenic pup!

Zepp....what a sweetheart face too!

All the doggies dressed up were too cute too!

Heck....all of the doggies were cute as cute can be....now you all see
why I couldn't choose a winner on my own! :bat:

Thanks everyone for helping out and choosing the winner, this has been alot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed it. :woohoo:

dg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dutchgrown mrsbabba and I would like to donate the prize back to an auction and then give the money to some sort of deserving human society ... maybe the members have a good recommendation of where the money should go . I would love to have some shroomydeeze as they really seem like some special seeds. We have been blessed with many great strains of MJ just by being here. Its only fair that the money from these seeds go to the animals ... so lets have some suggestions gang ...where can we send the proceeds that it will do the most good ?????

Thanks for all the fun :) much love !!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Wow babba. Thats very generous of you. MUCH :respect:

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/web/site/home/home.asp

"The Blue Cross is a UK registered animal charity. We don’t receive any government funding, and are totally reliant on donations and fundraising events for our income.

We are proud that 79% of all donations to The Blue Cross goes directly towards helping animals in need. Last year it cost us more than £11.5 million to provide our services - for example, it costs:

* £435 to care for a dog during its stay in one of our adoption centres
* £80 per week to care for one of the 80 horses in our two equine centres
* £57 to provide the veterinary care needed by a cat
* £9 a week to keep a dog’s kennel warm
* £6.66 to provide a lifesaving intravenous drip for a sick pet in one of our animal hospitals
* £3 to feed 17 cats for a day at one of our adoption centres"

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good ...lets see what other ppl come up with and then maybe we will let Dutchgrown decide which is the easiest and most convenient for them to send the money too :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Last Chance seems like a good & worthy one

Last Chance seems like a good & worthy one

How does this one look Babbabud? This charity operates with a 'no destruction'
policy, is a UK based charity. Does it make a difference
if it is a UK charity or would you prefer one in N. America? Just tossing
this one out to you for consideration.

http://www.lastchanceanimalrescue.co.uk/

Thanks again for you and Mrs. Babba's very kind offer to raise funds
for the animals, although you'd really like to have the seeds yourself,
that is a such a nice thing to do.

How about we auction these and we still send you something else to grow?

:friends:
dg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good DG...That looks like a nice outfit, doesnt matter where it is based. Please let us know when the auction starts ok?, thanks
Thats a very nice offer, thanks DG

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High there, yes, we shall place these up for auction and call it the
Schroomy Deeze Animal Charity Auction, just have to get it uploaded
onto Seedbay which will hopefully be today. Will let it run at least
3 weeks so we can try and raise the most funds possible for this
most worthy cause. Hope to see alot of bids come in on these,
remember everyone, it is for a good cause, so bid generously! All
proceeds will go to Last Chance Animal Rescue.

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Cute doggies Ferengi420, thanks for sharing!

This contest is, however, already over and the prize seeds have been donated
to a charity auction, hopefully I can get it posted up on Seedbay tonight. Darn
squirrels ate through the phone line and I was without internet so kinda got a day or
so behind in things....but watch Seedbay for the Schroomy Deeze
auction, it's-a-comin'! :woohoo:

:friends:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts