Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
These are the finalists selected for the category of DOGS. Please vote for one of these finalists.

There will be ONE winning photo and ONE prize: 1 pack of Schroomy Deeze

And the finalists ARE:

1. growerinshorts
2076DSC_0008.JPG

2. racketeer
1739dog4.JPG

3. The HighLander
3986Friend.jpg

4. The-Student
722M.JPG

5. zeppelindood
1330MVC-858F.JPG

6. massass789
1414shark.JPG

7. PhatDaddyNugzYo
4157doggy2530.JPG

8. Babbabud
1109DSCN1105.JPG

9. Texas Kid
649CIMG0232.JPG

10. Bucket Boy
2264Mudge_and_Pudge.jpg

11. filter xp
1554CIMG0614.jpg

This was alot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter their pet's pic, now you all can tell what an impossible task I had, so much so that it was necessary to call upon your help in determing a winner! I love them all!

Thanks,
:bis:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes Babbabud, I know...was a hard decision but went with the one that seemed to have more depth of color, sharpness, and showed his cute little face a bit better....gleaming with personality. They are both good pics, but could only use one and so I went with what I thought was his better shot, even though the other one had a nice plant in it too.

:friends:
dg

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Damn, It's absolutely impossible to vote here! I mean look at all these wonderful dogs. Dutchgrown, can I vote for ALL of them?

rgds, kov

G

Sheez I love them all, but could only choose one. The first one looks like he/she is smiling.

Mo,

G

HEY DG! :wave: just wanted to tell you, i thoroughly enjoyed this contest! keep up the good work :joint: :smile:

G

Well that is really some stiff competition... You can't have happy looking dogs if they aren't treated well and it makes me happy to know fellow growers get into their animals as much as I do... Good luck to everyone I think we can all say there's no losers in the bunch :)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Zepp- you sure that lil thing can pick up a shoe? lol she/he looks more like a baby beany :D:D Very cute

mass- lol great picture

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Damn, I wish I'd known this was going on, I'd have entered killer here as my pick :badday:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
bartender187 said:
Zepp- you sure that lil thing can pick up a shoe? lol she/he looks more like a baby beany :D:D Very cute

mass- lol great picture

yeah but you should see the little feller try, it's funny as hell Tender.... he hates to be called little so shhhh lmao

G

Had to add a picture of one of our two Basset Hounds here. I posted one of our cats in the other threads. I've just defected here today from OG so please allow me to share a picture.

I had originally titled this photo "Dejected" because that was the best way to describe her mood since the birth of our first child recently. Our dogs were used to getting all of the attention before and now they feel so left out (if only we had it so easy):

Status
Not open for further replies.