phatkidgenetics

purple afghan kush autos day 56.
IMG_7259.jpeg
IMG_7258.jpeg
IMG_7257.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

Looking good phatkid
thanks for stopping in.

my bluishberry f1s (blueberry cupcake x mac 1 x luxors hashberry)
meant to uppot the two blueberry leaning phenos but accidentally did one of each phenotype and out of soil until i chop something down.
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg

legend og (from seed not clone)
surrounded by afghan kush from seeds mafia and bottom right is femme fatale from twenty20 mendocino
IMG_7279.jpeg

chemdog. i always manage to stress her out in veg lol.
IMG_7280.jpeg

dirty martini auto from twenty20
IMG_7277.jpeg

two phenos of purple afghan kush autos from seeds mafia day 59
IMG_7276.jpeg
IMG_7275.jpeg
IMG_7274.jpeg

and bottom left is gran champagne from twenty20 looking as stressed as the chem. shell be all right tho. strawberry phenotype.

phatkidgenetics

ugh this stupid house. i cant keep it warm enough and half my plants are cold shocked and probably wont make it. thats why the chem in veg and the gran champagne and bluishberries were looking so bad. thats why i was planning to move for the winter. really sad now. still going to do my best to survive.

phatkidgenetics

remembered i have one lizard heat lamp and ordered two more and rearranged things a bit. will probably get another small tent next month. i think this should work. i already had 3 heat mats and ill get two more next month.

phatkidgenetics

all the plants recovered except one so far but maybe it will pull through. it's in a solo cup so im going to up pot it with the last of my soil i was using for a worm bed so theres more space to buffer the cold. i think my plan with the heat lamps and heat mats and tents should keep them protected enough to suffer through the winter. ive got at least a week or two before it gets really cold again.

Mr. Molas

remembered i have one lizard heat lamp and ordered two more and rearranged things a bit. will probably get another small tent next month. i think this should work. i already had 3 heat mats and ill get two more next month.
Hey!
The heat mats are a very good choice, the roots need to be warm...you know very well. The lizard lamp maybe i have to play with it. The cold is coming in....

Thank you for your advices.

phatkidgenetics

Hey!
The heat mats are a very good choice, the roots need to be warm...you know very well. The lizard lamp maybe i have to play with it. The cold is coming in....

Thank you for your advices.
the heat lamps produce no light so you can even use them in the dark period. i used one last year and it worked well, and when i hooked up the first one this year it immediately raised the temperature 10-20 degrees F. good luck!

phatkidgenetics

pics or it didnt happen
first the veg area
IMG_7344.jpeg

IMG_7345.jpeg

top left is bluishberry. then chemdog after removing some of the leaves that were showing temp swings / light burn. top right is og.
next row is bluishberry babies and second from left is femme fatale. bottom is bluishberry. they got a layer of DE. i think after a few days and some fish and seaweed they will all be looking better.
IMG_7346.jpeg
IMG_7347.jpeg

chemdog at day 67. really filling in nicely but still has some clear trichs but a lot of amber. thinking of taking it at day 70 but i might try to wait it out til day 77 because i know it will be worth it since it still has some white hairs and clear trichs. its getting rock solid tho.
IMG_7348.jpeg
IMG_7349.jpeg

cheese day 29 and then the legend og day 17. this is going to be my last run of the cheese. looking to get better sized nugs this time but yeah, just a small nug pheno. i love the high from it though so a bit torn, but its ok.
IMG_7350.jpeg

blusihberry and some struggling clones.
IMG_7351.jpeg

gran champ. need to remove all the yellow leaves and then this one is going where the almost finished chemdog is once i pull that one down. this is the autoflower tent so everything is on 24/7.
IMG_7353.jpeg

dirty martini auto.

next post will have the purple afghan autoflowers on day 67.

phatkidgenetics

IMG_7356.jpeg

IMG_7357.jpeg

the more finished and more squat indica looking pheno of purple afghan auto
IMG_7354.jpeg
IMG_7355.jpeg

and the taller pheno

the feminized afghan kush seeds mafia babies are mixed in with the bluishberries and femme fatale. sorry for not identifying those well, but i will update again in a week or so when theyre looking happier.

phatkidgenetics

chopped the chemdog two nights ago at day 70. it was rock solid but still had a few white hairs so i want to take it to day 77 next time.
purple afghani autos are turning purple. orange hair indica pheno is almost done. maybe a week left maybe two. the taller pheno looks like what i would call "exotic" haha. not sure why whatever baked goods pastry candy always gets called exotic by kids now lol.
IMG_7376.jpeg
IMG_7374.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

this chemdog is so good. i can taste the sour diesel in it. my cousin called me up to tell me how good it smells. really happy with it and i know i can do an even better job next time.

phatkidgenetics

these were all taken a few days ago when the purple afghan autoflower indica pheno was at day 79. i chopped that one over the past few days. it maybe could have gone longer but i misplaced my microscope and it looked done.
the purple afghani auto sativa pheno the next plant and then the cheese at day 42ish looking purple from the cold weather.
IMG_7421.jpeg
IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7424.jpeg
IMG_7426.jpeg
IMG_7428.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

now here is the cheese today at day 45
IMG_7442.jpeg
IMG_7441.jpeg

legend og day 33 flower and another in veg
IMG_7443.jpeg
IMG_7445.jpeg

purple afghani auto sativa pheno today day 80 something and the sativa looking afghani from the afghani kush fem seeds from seeds mafia transplanted to the pot the indica purple afghani auto was in. i ordered more soil so i can transplant the other two afghan kush fem seedlings in a couple of days. the sativa one was struggling the most in the cold and instantly perked up, and it seemed the most interesting but i do hope one of the other two are more like afghan kushes ive grown in the past, hashy and indica dominant.
IMG_7446.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg
IMG_7448.jpeg

two of my bluishberries (blueberry cupcake x mac 1 x luxor's hashberry)
the one in the bottom right of the tent is female and hopefully blueberry dominant we will see! but the color of the leaves and the lankiness come from the blueberry cupcake x mac 1 mom and it smells like blueberry so far. hoping to retain those traits and add fatter denser buds from the luxors hashberry male.
IMG_7450.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg

that's all i got today. will update with dried flower shots of the indica purple afghani auto when i come back in a few days.
making rick simpson oil for my aunt because she thinks she has something serious so she's doing it three times a day now. just took some myself. stay healthy growmies
IMG_7438.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

chopped the cheese between days 55 and 60. it seemed to start to reveg or something or maybe a late growth spurt but i needed the space so it came down. there was a light leak a couple of times or maybe it got fed late on accident. but in the past i've pulled it as early as day 42 and it was a couchlock so i pulled it down.
77B86453-DCE6-4391-AF12-9C566D11101C.jpeg
IMG_7539.jpeg

blimburn legend og started finishing up already. its on day 42.
IMG_7547.jpeg
IMG_7548.jpeg

blimburn legend og in veg a little thirsty and ready to go into flower as soon as the other one comes out. and femme fatale from twenty20 in front.
IMG_7556.jpeg

dirty martini auto from twenty20 and then my purple afghani auto sativa pheno from seeds mafia. (they posted in reverse so dirty martini is the last photo)
IMG_7552.jpeg
IMG_7553.jpeg
IMG_7554.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg

and my bluishberry females a few days since flip.
IMG_7551.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

dont think i posted this
purple afghani autoflower dried bud indica pheno
it is really nice and smooth and tastes like strawberries
and another shot of the cheese on day 55 or so
IMG_7455.jpeg
IMG_7525.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

just a few photos
the last harvest of cheese. i also chopped legend og at day 54 or 55.
IMG_7574.jpeg

i let the sativa pheno of the purple afghani autoflower get pretty dry so the leaves are looking burnt but i watered it one last time i think because it has maybe a week left.
IMG_7576.jpeg

gran champagne (strawberry pheno)
IMG_7578.jpeg
IMG_7579.jpeg

the next batch of chemdog
IMG_7577.jpeg

and three of my bluishberries. top left smells most like blueberry, top right looks the most like the blueberry mom just flipped like a week ago
IMG_7580.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

the thing about the cold causing more resin production has never been more obvious to me until this season lol
plants still hanging in there keeping them alive in the storm
chopped the legend og at day 54 and i had covid a month of its flowering cycle so i didnt get the fan leaves defoliated and it came out larfy but really aromatic.
i now have a theory. legend og is supposed to be og x chem 91. the 707 headband i grew back in the day was supposed to be og x sour diesel.
the sour diesel i grew back in the day was really similar to chem 91. i always said chemdog was diesel and sour diesel was the daughter of chemdog.
i heard some podcasts of old heads saying the original headband was really just chemdog.
anyway this legend og smells so similar to 707 headband, i think maybe it was the original northeast headband. my whole room smells like headband but this is legend og. it even looks like headband.
here is a dry nug of legend og
IMG_7609.jpeg

the next batch will be better because its already flowering and heavily defoliated. still need to figure out how far down to lollipop.
here is some of the purple afghani sativa autoflower. this plant is still growing and so is the dirty martini auto. the cold seems to have stunted them so i chopped a few buds and the afghani gets me stoned already. both autos are past 100 days now.
IMG_7612.jpeg
2C455E03-A464-4FAB-98D9-68980EDBA807.jpeg

here are my own strain in testing and f1. selecting for the f2 mom. bluishberry (blueberry cupcake x mac 1 x luxor's hashberry thcv)
IMG_7618.jpeg

and finally the next round of chemdog is looking wayyyyy better and the next og and then the gran champagne (strawberry sour d pheno) in the back with about 2 weeks left getting purple and frosty. i have one clone of the gran champ but not sure if its gonna make it through the cold. if not thats ok. as long as i have my chem, legend og, im good and then i have my bluishberry and afghanis to select from, and then hopefully this femme fatale is as good as the last pheno. the gran champ was good but not exactly what im looking for.
IMG_7619.jpeg
IMG_7620.jpeg
IMG_7621.jpeg

all my veg plants are suffering through the cold but i mixed up some new soil and been really working on my watering technique. will post more photos later