What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

Frozenguy

Veteran
Looking really awesome blazeoneup.. I like the looks of that new soil mix, I'm excited to see how it performs.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Update time, I done another feeding on the 29th.

Liquid Karma 1 tsp per gallon
Silica Blast 1/4 tsp per gallon
Great White Shark 1 tsp per gallon
Sweet Grape 1 tps per gallon

So far they have recieved 2 feedings otherwise plain water.

You can see they have grown a lot in the past 13 days!

9 ladies in each tent, as you can see from the nice canopy of urkle in tent #1 it pays to run 1 strain as apposed to multiple for nice canopies.

I also added another 9 ladies into tent #2 and flipped the room back to 12/12. Where it will remain and I'll get the full swing perpetual rocking immediatly following these crops.

Currently in tent #2 I have multiple strains.

2 east coast sour diesels
3 Cheese
1 jacks cleaner
3 west coast dogs

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Update time, Today is day 10 12/12 for both tents, They are filling the tents nicely wont be long and we'll see some nice nugs!

Also took a few pics of the babies in the veg room as well as the moms and soon to be moms.

T

Tarus Bulbar

That new soil recipe looks to be workn its magic!!
Nice work Blaze!!
(as always)
Cheers

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Time for an update, Currently the girls are on week 5 of 10 day 33, The pics are not the best but Im about to install some good lighting for taking pictures and the quality should improve soon enough.

This is the tent with URKLE in it...

This is the tent with ecsd, West coast dog, cheese and jacks cleaner in it!

A shot of both tents!

Now for the veg room with the next round and moms!

Until next time be safe and take care :thank you:

D

Danny-boy777

Very very nice, I think the more organised the better the BUD,I intend on going mad in a simmilar fashion very soon.

Im officially a fan,keep trucking.

Namaste!!!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. Another 29 days till chop things are smelling really good. Update coming soon.

Until next time be safe and take care!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Damn blazed you do nice job, the garden looks really efficient, healthy & fucking green, so can't wait for more updates!!
great work !!