What's new

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Great work blaze, looking amazing.

:canabis:

Thanks man!

I'm happy to say I've gotten her back and I'm super appreciative of the gift. Now I'm anxious to get her rocking.

Well my next round will be 4 katsu, 2 babu, 2 lemon skunk and 1 urkle. I'm not going to scrog the babu and lemon skunk just going to flower for selection purposes.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got a quick update. I'll be more vigilant once I get into full perpetual flow. For now here are some photo's from day 46 12/12!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sugar coated close up shots you gotta love em nice job blazeoneup look well :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sounds good bro

It's turning out quite spectacular this old family purple expression I found in this plant is amazing to say the least.

Hell yeah looking great, love the quality of the pics!!

Thanks man, I'm going to be uploading a few new photo's of day 48 her change is quite dramatic and quick. She is really an 7 to 8 week plant of high quality.

Sugar coated close up shots you gotta love em nice job blazeoneup look well

Hope you continue dropping in I'll be trying to produce better in the future.

This old family purple is almost at the end of week 7 and she is looking like she could be chopped anytime I am ready. I plan to run her to 56 days at this point but she's doing her thing and finishing herself off like she is the grower and I'm just her bitch.

Old Family Purple Day 48 12/12!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

raCURE

Loving the picture quality. The sugar on those fan leaves look amazing offset with the purp pheno.

Those pics worth my 100th post :biggrin:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Loving the picture quality. The sugar on those fan leaves look amazing offset with the purp pheno.

Those pics worth my 100th post :biggrin:

Thanks for using your 100th post to drop a line here. She's getting prettier every day. :tiphat:

This is one of the most beautiful grows I've ever seen, and i've been reading these for a while. Really amazing.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy the show.

I haven't posted a lot of the other plants in recent times, The Babu is kinda leafy and mutant like so it's probably going to be culled after this first initial run. I got 2 more babu neither of which were mutants and one that looks quite stellar like it will produce a much better structure so I will take my chances and cull this one.

Here's a single close up of her I will get quality photo's of her before harvest and I will document all the plants at harvest.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Killer photography brother...!!!..

I do remember my OFP’s finishing early...!!!...:tiphat:

Thanks, I have to pull a plant out of the room to get a decent photo, inside the box all the photo's come out like crap. I'll take 20 pics and not get a decent photo cause of the color. This is the first one out of the pack that was an early finisher for me. The other plants I've ran from them were 65 to 70 days finishing. Glad I found a fast finisher.:tiphat:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I took a few macro photo's to look at the trichomes a little better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got a couple pics of the babu, day 52 12/12! It's a mutant plant but the nugs up close are still quite frosty. Smells good to but won't be a keeper I have 2 other babu and neither have shown any mutations so I'm guessing they will show much better expressions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts