What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Next up Old Family Purple from CSI HUMBOLDT. She has some tight cluster nuggets that smell very much like urkle, skunky grapey and candy odors very much like the Urkle S1.

picture.php

picture.php

Next up is Urkle S1 CSI HUMBOLDT. She smells like the original urkle but my old family purple has more accurate nug structure of urkle this s1 seems a little more airy then mom. That could change before the end of flower but early formation is not indicative. She looks good and smells awesome.

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Next up is a couple of plants they are either motor breath or wifi I didn't label the cuts when I took them and now I still haven't figured out which of the 4 plants are which, but the following photo's are of 2 of the plants in question.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
AWSOME man ...!!!...

Don’t u love it when seed run turns out pretty much all winners...!!!...
When I did the old Family Purple F2’s (r) I was gett8ng some nice candy grape smells... also the purple colors didn’t really come on till later into flowering...!!!...

Every time I see your modular screens I want them more and more. . .

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Those ladies look nice and sparkly. I'm diggin' the Old Family Purple.

Thank you the old family purple is quite nice, and they are starting to sparkle like glitter.

AWSOME man ...!!!...

Don’t u love it when seed run turns out pretty much all winners...!!!...
When I did the old Family Purple F2’s (r) I was gett8ng some nice candy grape smells... also the purple colors didn’t really come on till later into flowering...!!!...

Every time I see your modular screens I want them more and more. . .

Yeah you can't really ask for much more then that, Great when you get lucky and all the beans flipped turn out to be worthwhile, I'd say it's kinda rare for that to be the case. The F2's i've seen around the forums look quite exceptional.

You really can't go wrong with CSI genetics especially their S1 line you will find a good representation of the mothers. The screens are awesome being able to pull plants in and out and get a closer look, being able to adjust them and realign them is a great feature and makes it easier overall for me. :tiphat:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
good work Blaze, right on top of the grow as always:tiphat:

Yeah man I try to stay on top of it, the moment you slack the garden will bite you in the ass so might as stay on top of things. I post all my threads and grow shows real time. So the weekly updates are accurate and show the entire grow process. :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You're killin it bro!

Thanks Chili you been killing it steadily for a while bro, I tip my hat to you buddy!

I was taking photos of the old family purple earlier trying to show you all what I was talking about with the loaded trichomes. I thought I was seeing burns on some of the leafs while taking photos and it turns out I was seeing amber trichomes at day 28 12/12?

Not only that these trichomes are already glistening like diamonds which usually happens late in flower. I think this thing might be something lethal!

I'll get some better pictures of the amber trichomes but it certainly caught me off guard. I tried editing the last picture to show the trichomes best I can. I'm going to post some that show the amber also but you can see the glittering trichomes through these photos.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Here I'll have to get better pics to show the amber trichomes but these should get the point across! Pretty wild to think it's already got amber this early it might be lethal. The thought of a fast finishing grape flavored purple would make me happy. Urkle would go to 77 days 12/12 no problem. With this having amber heads this early it's probably going to be a quicker finisher.

gpdPOh5.jpg

UwMZzIP.jpg

UicHpR3.jpg

WoQUY0o.jpg

picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This Old family purple is keeping pace and looking like a fast finisher she might be 7 or 8 week finish time will tell.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Stop. I didn’t need another reason to buy more seeds.

:plant grow:

Don't let me encourage you to pick up some CSI gear. Actually who am I kidding grab some :dance013:

I know right, every time I stop by this thread I want to buy more csi genetics...!!!...

I've had great results with CSI I can't say enough about them really this OFP here is something unique out of the pheno's I've seen most were 65-70 days no problem.

Great sparkle on those ladies. I see what you mean on the amber trichs.

Thanks for stopping by they sparkle nicely.:tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well guys unfortunately I made a couple bad mistakes during the past week, I almost killed a couple of the plants Urkle s1 and OFP were both severely underwatered couple others but not nearly as bad. I must have been stoned and somehow thought I fully watered them and I really didn't. Who knows they certainly took a hit.

I went to water and they were starting to shrivel up badly and lot of the under canopy died off, and the upper canopy was really drooping badly. Then to make things worse because I was do for my feeding, I went ahead and did the feed even though they were dehydrated pretty severe and that didn't help things at all. Run was going pretty stellar until I made those mistakes.

Imperfect human being, being imperfect.

Here were are day 36 12/12. These photo's are from last night the 25th!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The OFP still seems to be on schedule for an early finish, well ahead of all the rest in terms of maturity.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php