What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People who left rez/head/lucas?

G

Guest 18340

When I started using GH Flora series (I started growing using FF line of nutes)I started with the standard 3-2-1/veg 1-2-3 flower. Then heads 6/9, then Lucas, and now Maxibloom. It's economical as hell, even in my drip to waste system , and I use it from seed thru flower.

A

alegoblin

Evl that Maxibloom is all you use with a bit of Koolbloom before flush? 1/2 tap 1/2 ro?
It must have a longer shelf life than liquids. No? I searched MB but did not see much? Thanks Ale.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
my thoughts are that the koolbloom is to much, made some of my girls turn brown from fert burn.

swithched to Dynagro prefer the nut balance

oh ya went back to peat, coco is to much maintenance for no real benefit, just my opinion tho

Me too, except i blend the GH and Dyna products.

The dyna has made them very happy!

I switched from the floranova series to the 3 part GH flora series because i could never get accurate PPMs from the nova, but they where healthy and happy.

I might try the Nova and Dyna to see if its even better,

But for now just adding the dyna to the 3 part GH flora series, they have shaped up!

G

Guest 18340

Evl that Maxibloom is all you use with a bit of Koolbloom before flush? 1/2 tap 1/2 ro?
It must have a longer shelf life than liquids. No? I searched MB but did not see much? Thanks Ale.
I've used it with 50/50 tap/ro and full tap and saw no difference. So now I use full tap as a matter on convenience.
The last run I used 1/4 tsp/gal of powder koolbloom (in addition to my 1 tsp/gal Maxibloom) for 4 days before a flush for 10 days.
I'm going to stick with that same formula for awhile, I pulled some nice weight off my last run.
Evl

A

alegoblin

Evl thanks. As soon as I run out of GH Micro & Bloom I am moving over to MB.

G

grow nerd

Canna, since Atami/B'Cuzz wasn't easily available.

I also use pH+ and a Ca/Mg supplement. And H&G's Roots Excelurator earlier on.

pinkskunk

vitalink coir one part nutes grow and bloom. everything you need for healthy plants grown in coco. i wont be changing anytime soon after the results im getting compared to previous grows in coco. havnt had a single deficiency yet using these nutes.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I've done PBP, and The Head 6/9 Rez Formula but have switched to H&G Cocos A&B and I'm just in veg but it's SOOOOOOOOO much better all the strains I'm running are happy with the same mix unlike before and no need for cal mag! I can't wait to flower!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Oh yea I use tap water that's 60-140ppm and have had no problems to speak of except one strain looked hungry till I bumped it to 8ml per gal and Roots Excelurator is ridiculously good! 1.1ml which is 12 drops per gal is such a small amount for such good results..

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
promix now, and this as a feeding schedule, only i have cut nut's in half these are manufacture recommendations and with this many is a good idea to reduce amounts

Oh yea I use tap water that's 60-140ppm and have had no problems to speak of except one strain looked hungry till I bumped it to 8ml per gal and Roots Excelurator is ridiculously good! 1.1ml which is 12 drops per gal is such a small amount for such good results..

I thought about H&G but it is pricey.. but this seems to be the only line that works right and no one has anything bad to say about

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
They actually did a test and found H&G to be the cheapest in the long run as you use much less of their additives and for very short amounts of time. Top Booster is used only in week 5 and BudXL is 4ml in the 4-5 weeks or so and IMO that is much cheaper than buying other companies additives and have to use 2x as much per gal at the same price or more sometimes...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
H&G my buddy came back from the hydro convention talking about and that's what got my interest along with my favorite growers online use H&G....

D

DonkDBZ

I ran H&G according to there feed charts with RO water and every girl got Cal/Mag Problems.

I use Head 6/9 with PH 5.5. Straight RO cal/mag def.
1/2 tap 1/2 ro cal/mag def.

Now I use 1/2 tap 1/2 RO some sweet, calmag and every 3 or 4th day liquid karma. No def's no problems growth is great. This is for Veg.

B

bipotato

Let me guess why: tap water contains Ca/Mg. (I thought it was pretty common knowledge that R/O typically requires a Ca/Mg supplement.)

Latest posts

Latest posts