What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People who left rez/head/lucas?

G

grow nerd

Usually the best thing to do when you have Ca/Mg issues is to resolve those Ca/Mg issues. Rather than switch nutrient lines. Sounds kinda obvious but I see people doing the other.

F_T_P!

I switched from GH flora 6/9 to PBP line up.

Needless to say I am back with 6/9 formula and my babies are loving it. I use the Rezcipe as a guide line and in stead of koolbloom I use EJ molasses and higrocorp organa guano for my p/k boost.

G

grow nerd

I switched from GH flora 6/9 to PBP line up.

Needless to say I am back with 6/9 formula and my babies are loving it. I use the Rezcipe as a guide line and in stead of koolbloom I use EJ molasses and higrocorp organa guano for my p/k boost.
And in addition to ShroomDr's question, what didn't you like about the PBP lineup? By "lineup" I assume you used some/all of their additives (Cal-Mag+, Silica Blast, Hydroplex, etc)? Which?

How does EJ molasses burn?

F_T_P!

Which pbp line did u use? Soil or Hydro formula?

I was using the PBP soil. I may have had better results with hydro formula, but I liked the NPK of the soil formula.

And in addition to ShroomDr's question, what didn't you like about the PBP lineup? By "lineup" I assume you used some/all of their additives (Cal-Mag+, Silica Blast, Hydroplex, etc)? Which?

How does EJ molasses burn?

I used calmag+, sweet and silica blast with PBP Bloom soil formula. Never used hydroplex and liquid karma is great in soil.

I have used PBP in the past with excellent results in soil. I just want to be able to custom blend my mix during different stages with the least amount of head ache and GH flora micro/ bloom does that for me.

EJ molasses burns smooth.

D

DonkDBZ

I have ran General Hydro 6/9 , PBP line, and H&G. I like GH 6/9 best. Allows for best control. With the Cannastat nute calculator. You can can sub your favorite additives in and out real easy.

I ran "The Recipe" this time with the new Hydroplex instead of liquid koolbloom. Came out pretty good. Hydoplex gives more of a Powdered Koolbloom P/K ratio.

Still trying to figure out what its best "bulker" for weeks 2-4 of flower. I have still not tried Recipe with powder koolbloom yet.

F_T_P!

Does EJ molasses burn white if used through and through?

Yes.

Product description:

"Earth Juice™ Hi-Brix™ Molasses For Your Plants 0-0-3

EARTH JUICE™ LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZERS: All the Earth Juice™ formulas are derived from entirely natural sources. Formulated for vegetables, ornamentals, shrubs, trees and lawns. Designed for soil and soilless medias, indoor or outdoor use. No hidden NPK boosting synthetics. No artificial additives, colors, or vitamins. No added chlorine or formaldehyde.

This high grade of natural molasses has been bottled for the home gardener. Safe to be used with many types of fertilizers. Can also be used in soil, coco, and hydroponics."

Hope this helps.

i wouldnt fuck with molasses during a flush, tends to make the smoke harsh and awful. u use it the week or so before u flush. always flush with water,. plain good ol water.

G

grow nerd

My indicas...

and sativas...

...working reasonably well with the previously mentioned.

It's cheap as hell, too, and yields real good.

IMO anyways.

wickedpete66

I started off with heads formula. then made some changes, went 6/12 ph 5.8, but if something goes wrong and i have to flush. i always go back to the original formula. Its a great way to start.

One thing that i have been using from week 5-8 is the cns-17 bloom formula at 1-5-4. That little bit of nitrogen is good if the plants have to longer than 9 weeks

C

Cheeb

was always strict lucas follower - no additives

then went hesi coco w/ pk1314. its great, but not super concentrated.

now I'm vegging with hesi TNT and flowering with Head 6/9 in Coco.
System is setup to recirculate, but I rarely give them enough water to achieve enough runoff.

just started a new thread from flower forward - coco w/ head & rockwool w/ lucas

check it out in my sig.

slappyjack

CNS 17 Grow/bloom/ripe and dripped tap water = No deficiencies, ever, and PH always remains stable.

It seems like CNS isn't considered a serious nute just because it's cheap. A shame really, since IMO it's top of the line. I suggest it to everyone.

A

alegoblin

Been using GH 6/9 with good results. Adding 2ml Cal Mag per gallon. Just need to be methodical about ph. Added and run off. ;)

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ya its cheap but you use quite a bit ,,isnt like 20ml per gallon or more
CNS application rate is +/- 20ml/Gal. 1Gal of CNS is $27 and there are 3780ml in 1Gal.

So... 3780/20ml = 189Gal of nutrient solution for $27

189/27= 7Gal per Dollar, or $0.143/Gal.

$0.14 or $0.15 cents for a complete nutrient system (CNS); Anyone care to do AN's full lineup?

Latest posts

Latest posts