What's new

People that talk to you in a public bathroom

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Nobody talks to me in the bathroom. This is because I make a preemptive strike by leaning over and staring at their penis.

logo-1264195694.jpg

K+

Sarcasm

Taking a piss in one of the stalls at the gym a few years back, things a mess, no way I'm touching any part of it, I walk out of the stall and this guy at the sink asks me if "i was one of those people who don't flush after useing the toilet" I looked at him for a few seconds and then asked if he "was one of those people who like to watch other guys in the bathroom" He looked all embrassed, stammered something, and left, lol.
Mind your F'ing business, your lucky I didn't drag you in to the stall and make you flush it, damn.

I'll usually perform a reverse side kick to flush.

gingerale

Veteran
this thread is full of win

i can't believe how much useful advice i've gotten from this thread, lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I walked into a public rest-room (toilet) yesterday and as I walked in I could hear the noise of someone peeing into this metal urinal.....then I saw this asian guy taking a pee, he was side-on to the doorway and as he noticed that I was there he abruptly turned towards the corner...(probably thinking that I might be able to see what he was holding).... and he was peeing so hard his pee splashed against the corner and back onto him so he jumped back cursing 'cos he was covered in his own pee lol!

I went straight into one of the toilet stalls took a pee myself, wiped my hands with a wet-wipe then as I came out I threw him the wet wipe and said as I made a swift exit....'you might need that!'.......

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
LOL at Gypsy!
I like to pee at airports when their busy, then lean over to the next urinal and say
"Is that all you've got?" and turn back and chuckle to myself...

lockehead

LOL at Gypsy!
I like to pee at airports when their busy, then lean over to the next urinal and say
"Is that all you've got?" and turn back and chuckle to myself...

I wouldnt mind a random greeting or anything, but that is pretty weird.

Latest posts

Latest posts