What's new

Penn State Scandal and the end of Joe Paterno

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
... i thought you were advocating the position. glad to see you are not.

wrong

Didn't initially knock it or accept it, just posted it.

Glad to see you're still arguing with yourself. Do you whip it in front of the mirror?

We don't have to assume opinions you're around to delegate them.

:laughing:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Geez we need to put you 2 in a room and see who comes out on top...no that wasn't a grab anyones ankles joke lol

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Yep. If you get it wrong long enough, there's little choice but to shrug and ignore.

It's just like the other poster said, you either spin or don't have a clue.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
ESPN is reporting McQueary DID STOP Sandusky from raping the boy in 2002...

Sandusky also was interviewed by Costas and he denies sexual abuse with any children. Claims he only showered with them. Says he is not a pedophile.

this story is not over yet...

fucked up shit....

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i just had 'em soap me up...
with their bottoms.

oops rape joke...

maybe joe likes propofol too?

has anyone check his house for a chimp in a hyperbearic chamber?

C

Classy@Home

Take him out the Jackson way

Take him out the Jackson way

Sandusky also was interviewed by Costas and he denies sexual abuse with any children. Claims he only showered with them. Says he is not a pedophile.

fucked up shit....
Damn - starting to sound like a slightly whiter version of Michael "King of Slumber Parties" Jackson

When does Doc Murray hook him up to Propofol iv and end Sandymans NAMBLA award winning life???

Worked once... :ying:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill betcha its not the only big university this has happened too...just got caught, so very fucked up! Dont even know what to say!..poor kids ..karma's a bitch!

G

greenmatter

^^^^^ the karma on this one needs to happen in this lifetime ..... and i hope the word bitch does not come close to covering it

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I enjoy being around children," Sandusky said. "I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them."

"I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

"Horsing around." I hear they do that a lot in prison.

K

KSP

fucked up shit....

Yeah, that interview was just creepy.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran

Got a link?

Every report I've seen directly states McQueary did nothing. He witnessed the rape, walked away, later called Dad and reported to Paterno the next day.

smokefrogg

Veteran
Damn - starting to sound like a slightly whiter version of Michael "King of Slumber Parties" Jackson

mj didn't do anything bad to those kids, serious peter pan syndrome.....lol got lawyer family up in the santa barbara area, lawyers talk, it's pretty well known it was all just a money grab to try to come up financially off of mj

anyways...