What's new

Penn State Scandal and the end of Joe Paterno

C

Classy@Home

mj didn't do anything bad to those kids, serious peter pan syndrome.....lol got lawyer family up in the santa barbara area, lawyers talk, it's pretty well known it was all just a money grab to try to come up financially off of mj

anyways...
Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha - Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha - Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha...

(wipes tears from eyes)

That's a good one, you kept a straight face the whole time, almost had me there...

There was a peter issue all right, a black and white spotted one.

MJ had "sword fights" w/ little boys - not tea parties w/ Punky Brewster.

MJ paid MILLIONS to buy silence - not pizza for the little league team.

Perpetuate that insanely naive gibberish all you want - a pedo by any other bank account is still a pedo...

And the only way to cure a pedo is with a Propofol drip - on full blast. Voila - he will never molest again...

Murray should get a medal - not a jail cell...

Holy shit - I can't believe there is a man w/ an IQ over 70 that still believes MJ was innocent - other than OJ (you know HE was guilty too, right???)

smokefrogg

Veteran
Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha - Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha - Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha...

(wipes tears from eyes)

That's a good one, you kept a straight face the whole time, almost had me there...

There was a peter issue all right, a black and white spotted one.

MJ had "sword fights" w/ little boys - not tea parties w/ Punky Brewster.

MJ paid MILLIONS to buy silence - not pizza for the little league team.

Perpetuate that insanely naive gibberish all you want - a pedo by any other bank account is still a pedo...

And the only way to cure a pedo is with a Propofol drip - on full blast. Voila - he will never molest again...

Murray should get a medal - not a jail cell...

Holy shit - I can't believe there is a man w/ an IQ over 70 that still believes MJ was innocent - other than OJ (you know HE was guilty too, right???)

wow classy, pretty unclassy response

well i'm not one to laugh at people, make fun, and just generally be a shit talker...later

C

Classy@Home

wow classy, pretty unclassy response

well i'm not one to laugh at people, make fun, and just generally be a shit talker...later
OK - L8R, H8R...

Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha

MJ was innocent - you funny dude...

If the truth is shit - you gotta try a new forum.

PS - pretty weak use of the classy/unclassy thang - I did not get my handle from my manners, but I'll bet if you take a poll (not take a pole, which you may very well do, I don't judge), you'll find most folks here know me as an honest and caring person...

And honestly - I care that MJ was a diddler - it just wasn't in my capability to do anything about it - that's called vigilantism, and that would be wrong. He was a sad, messed up man/boy, and his father probably abused him, but he was a diddler.

For the record - Classy comes from "Classy Freddie Blassie", the fashion plate of Hollywood, and the sharpest dressed manager of professional wrestlers, ever. I dressed (dress) like a complete slob, so the handle stuck - like when they call a fat guy "Tiny", or a tall guy "Shorty". Or when I refer to you as well informed, interesting and earnestly correct...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Like Sandusky, Jackson denied being a pedophile. Unlike Jackson, Sandusky appears to have left enough evidence to convict. We can say Jackson did or didn't molest kids. Thing is, we don't really know.

smokefrogg

Veteran
OK - L8R, H8R...

Hahahahaha - hahahahahaha - hahahahaha

MJ was innocent - you funny dude...

If the truth is shit - you gotta try a new forum.

PS - pretty weak use of the classy/unclassy thang - I did not get my handle from my manners, but I'll bet if you take a poll (not take a pole, which you may very well do, I don't judge), you'll find most folks here know me as an honest and caring person...

And honestly - I care that MJ was a diddler - it just wasn't in my capability to do anything about it - that's called vigilantism, and that would be wrong. He was a sad, messed up man/boy, and his father probably abused him, but he was a diddler.

For the record - Classy comes from "Classy Freddie Blassie", the fashion plate of Hollywood, and the sharpest dressed manager of professional wrestlers, ever. I dressed (dress) like a complete slob, so the handle stuck - like when they call a fat guy "Tiny", or a tall guy "Shorty". Or when I refer to you as well informed, interesting and earnestly correct...

thanks for the negative rep, the trash talking, laughing at me, and just plain being a meanie

have a good one

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
lol..

we don't know?

he payed millions so we couldn't know..

don't / couldn't - play semantics all you want. Fact is, prosecutors tried and failed to prosecute several times. They had no evidence to convict.

Had I posted, "the payoffs didn't make any difference, etc) you'd have an argument. Unfortunately, you get too little attention so insert argument like your foot in the neighbor's door.:D

knock knock

who's there?

dag

dag who?

dag - please argue with me

That guy should have never got any bail. He pretty much said he was a sicko "I showered with them" "I touched their legs" "We would horse around naked in the showers"....Oh well his "little eyes"<--- prison term, did ya know there is a Shanksville,PA thats where he is going hahaha

G

grozzef

That guy should have never got any bail. He pretty much said he was a sicko "I showered with them" "I touched their legs" "We would horse around naked in the showers"....Oh well his "little eyes"<--- prison term, did ya know there is a Shanksville,PA thats where he is going hahaha

theirs also a shartlesville pa too lol, we drove by that sign and laughed our ass off.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

very nice, infighting, name calling, finger pointing and all over a couple of fucking fudge packers, yes they (are/were) both fudge packers whether convicted of a crime or not.......

nukestep

Big up to everyone commenting, I got to page 7 and was happy to see everyone bashing the fuck out of the thing.

Fucking pedo scum!

CAN't stand hearing this.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
McQueary on alleged rape: 'I did stop it,' did have discussions with police
Mike McQueary, the Penn State assistant football coach under fire for his reported lack of action in an alleged 2002 rape of a boy by Jerry Sandusky, said in an email to a former classmate that he stopped the assault in an athletic facility shower and discussed it with police.

In the email obtained by The Morning Call, McQueary wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" following the alleged incident between Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant coach, and a boy. McQueary also wrote that he "is getting hammered for handling this the right way or what I thought at the time was right."

"I had to make tough impacting quick decisions," McQueary wrote.

He's expected to appear tonight on CBS Evening News, according to a tweet from CBS.

McQueary has been criticized widely for not going directly to police to report the abuse. A grand jury report stated a graduate assistant, later identified as McQueary, witnessed the abuse in the shower and left.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave last week after Penn State officials said he had received threats.

According to the grand jury report, the graduate assistant said he saw a boy, whose age he estimated at 10 years old, "being subjected to anal intercourse" by a naked Sandusky in a shower at the Penn State football building in March 2002. The graduate assistant left "immediately," was "distraught" and called his father, according to the presentment. His father told him to leave the building and come to his home, according to the presentment.

In the email obtained by The Morning Call, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room."

"No one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds," McQueary wrote. "Trust me."

Asked about McQueary's statement in the email that he had discussions with police, Penn State police told The Morning Call they were deferring to the university public relations office, which did not return a call Tuesday afternoon. Pennsylvania State Police in Harrisburg, which is heading the investigation, did not return a call.

McQueary has not spoken publicly and declined to be interviewed by The Morning Call.

A call left for McQueary's lawyer was not returned. The State College Police Department did not return a call for comment.

The email obtained by The Morning Call is the second to surface from McQueary in which he claims the facts of his involvement are distorted. NBC News reported Monday night that McQueary emailed friends and former teammates, telling them, "I did the right thing…you guys know me…the truth is not out there fully…I didn't just turn and run…I made sure it stopped…I had to make quick tough decisions."

This new email obtained by The Morning Call, however, is the first where McQueary says he had discussions with police and where he comments in more detail about the alleged shower incident since it was disclosed in the grand jury report.

On Tuesday morning, Joseph Amendola, Sandusky's lawyer, told NBC's "Today Show" that he believes he has identified the alleged victim in the 2002 incident. Amendola added that the alleged victim, "if we have found him," is telling "a very different story."

"He's saying it never happened," Amendola said in the interview.

According to the grand jury report, McQueary spoke with Head Coach Joe Paterno the day after the alleged incident and later met with athletic director Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, vice president for finance and business. Curley and Schultz have been charged with perjury and failure to report. Curley was placed on administrative leave, and Schultz, who oversaw university police, returned to retirement.

Penn State's board of trustees fired Paterno and University President Graham Spanier resigned last week.

Sandusky is charged with 40 counts of sexual abuse of children and free on $100,000 bail.

G

greenmatter

i wonder if the whole story will ever be told.

the lawyer thinks he has identified the alleged victim?? how many 10 year old boys did this guy shower with?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On a plaque behind a bronze statue of Paterno on campus is a quote from the coach. “They ask me what I’d like written about me when I’m gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place. Not just that I was a good football coach.”
?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I even heard today on MSNBC that victim #1 visits Sandusky with his wife and kid...

the whole story is not out yet...