What's new

peep out my diary yo

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:bashhead: :bashhead: what up Y!!!! Damn dude, your room looks amazing...so very nice & clean, neat & organized..you are much more anal about cleanliness than I am bro...great fuckin job!!!I bet the smells i nthat room alone get you high!!!!Good stuff my man...I will def be along for this amazing ride till the end, god willing!!! :rasta: Peace bro, and keep it fuckin green!!!!Peace

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

core-wattup yo...glad ya like...peace

zeus-wattup maing,fasho bro thanks for the compliments my man.yeah i guess you could say im kinda anal about keepin it clean and organization in there...if not i lose track of things like i did my kc #5 clone ,fucked around and put it in a black pot instead of an orange one and thought it was just a bd or bb...fucked that up...
thats why the blueberries i got from my friend have them big ass pieces of tape on the pots they in black ones too but i have that in check...
glad you dig the setup bro.peace -Y-

ok fam i need some help yo.whats goin on here?is this from bein lazy on the ph or somethin else?can i fush plants with all that water when they are in flower?or is there somethin else i can do?i have some stuff called flora clean,will this clean them out if i need to do that?thanx...

see how the leaves are?they are like that on different stages of plants too thats what makin me think ph....fuckin lazy ass me...so can/should i flush and get them back healthy or what?it aint all crazy yet but i dont want it to get there either yo,thanks.peace -Y-

Last edited:

Smoking Gun

I don't think flushing them would be a problem. If it is a pH problem then the flush should help it get back on track which will in turn make the plants happy again. I would probably be careful about how much nutes you give them right after the flush too, probably start a little light and work back up to full strength over a few days.

Just a thought after giving my opinion, are you running an organic set up?

Y

YwouldntI

thanks man,yeah im runnin organic bro.
i'll start them back at 1/2 dose nutes?or you think lower?
will this delay harvest at all?
and should i wait till they need watered to flush,or just do it?
thanks brotha.
peace -Y-

Smoking Gun

A flush can be done any time. I would also do it over 2 or 3 days. Using plain water (distilled or RO) pour it over the plants until you get steady drainage. I personally would do 3 days, but 2 should work, and I would suggest testing the pH of the soil after the second day. If the pH is good on the second day, give the plants a day or two to use some of that excess moisture and resume nutes. I would say half or 3/4 strength would be fine. I couldn't imagine them being shocked by resuming feedings, in fact I would think they would be looking for some fresh food. You might delay harvest by 2 maybe 3 days, but you could probably pull on schedule and have your usual quality smoke.

Y

YwouldntI

right on bro,so no need to let them dry out any first right.
im glad im in a basement i can just let the water run and then shopvac it up;)

would it be cool to use some ph'd water cause thats a lotta distilled watr to be go getin and i dont have ro.im uppin some ppics right now of somethin that made me smile...be back.peace -Y-

kunafoot

Y im fellin your diary. Have a few questions ive grown befor but only 400 watt now i crently fell into two 1000s they will be set about 4 feet apart. i just have cmf 8 in can and filter to deal with the heat and smell. was wondering what size pots and how many? ive gotten alot of feed back from people and it has to be 50 /50 some say alot of small others say 8-12 per 1000. can i get your opion on this topic. looking for best yeald. i also use soil

Y

YwouldntI

yup zeus,flushin tomorrow,too much work tonight to be shopvacin and shit tomorrow at like a hr. after lights on i'll take care of it.

kuna-thanks...bro it depends on how you want ur room to go.if i was you id do a side by side since you have two lights,id put 8-12 under one light in buckets and id put a bunch of small ones under the other,and se what works best and roll with that/i use the 5 gallon buckets for a few reasons,one they are free for me,two i have the room,and three i just always heard more root space = healthier plants...there is alotta ways you can let ur 1000's work for yo.theres a thread on here with a dude that has his plants in totes look at justincases post a few posts back and click that thread that says get ur wait up or somethin in the post.he has somethin sweet goin on too.i guess its all preference and what strains you have.strains will play a big part on ur yield no matter what size pot ur growin in bro,hope i could help.peace -Y-

================================================================

:jump: EVERYONE atleast i can breathe easy on these im thinkin...just like 2-3 days after the cleanup on the e-z
yellow goin away

this is the one that had the lil nubs only...

and the rest...im super stoked...

i mean these aint no regular clones yo these are the cheese,massechusets super skunk,bubba,G13 x burmese x northern kush,and s99 x sour bubble...im so happy these mf's decided they love me ;) had to run my game on them like aww baby dont go,i love you hhehehehehehehehe peace fam-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OMG i love my ezclone and i know you are loving yours too! How long you let your roots get before transplant. I usually let mines get long and puffy. Nine days or so. CN

Y

YwouldntI

chubb-yeah i always let mine get long and fluffy too it looks crazy when i transplant the roots are twice as long as the clone is sometimes more.they get so big sometimes i skip the cups and go strait to 1 gallon pots yo.they hardly skip a beat.
yeah without the E-Z i woulda prolly lost these gems.peace bro-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
congrats on the clonez brotha...I love my little diy ez cloner....so far, 100% roots in only 5 days!!! Im gonna give it another run in a few days...Peace bro

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

im hip zeus these rock i been runnin mine for like over a year strait and its still goin like a chizamp! i know ur lovin urs,i see ur thread blowin up overthere poppin plants in like it aint natha...yeah i only toss the ones that aint kepin up,all of them get roots though just with the E-Z you can pick and chose what ya wanna keep and fill it back up like nobodies business.peace-Y-

D

DaveMR

Nice to see the babies turning green again ywouldnti :)
See!!! it pays to sing and commit adultery with your plants :)

JustinCase

Your thread is starting to resemble Raist's I swear. It's moving so fast now. First your macros are deffinately improving, the room looks quite excellent. My beans are no match against the lineup your rocking already(that's not even including your own bean collection). Um looks like you got the sickness covered. Also I have grown something similar to that in the past in that one thread I mentioned before. After a while you just get a feel of what goes and what stays when you put em in the dirt. You do have to get more cloners but eliminating the majority of veg time frees up quite a bit of space. But you do it quite well the way your rocking it now. I was just pointing it out because you can get the weight way up with minimal space usage. Anyway man I gotta couple more threads to hit up on my way out the door so I'll catch ya on the flip. ~SB~

Y

YwouldntI

hoosier -wattup maing good to see ya buster ;) how ya ben yo?yeah bro i think i can mark up one for the hometeam,the babies look like they made it thru the storm.rright on bro.peace

davemr-wattup maing,yeah theyre bouncin back nicely,nicely.yeah i had to freak them a little let them know daddy had plans for their sexxy asses;).peace bro-Y-

just-wattup,wattup...finaly came up out of the coochie to say wassup yo ur homeboys huh;) LOL
thanks man i was in there workin my ass of today yo...so busy no time to even take a pic.you have hella beans yo,we should combine some and make a cross?you can do it though cause i dont know how to do all that...could be somethin sweet,a joint venture,hehehe...
yeah i been thinkin about it but then i been thinkin about some ebb and fow buckets too,i have a hydro farm book i been lookin at and they have some nice shit,if i decide to go water.i think i can learn it quick fareal,fareal.and if im gonna get one ,you know me imma get the big one off the rip,so i dont have to up grade.i saw one that starts with 12 buckets but you can add like 36 more for a total of 48.i figure two of them and i'll be cool.96 rockin at a time two groups a week or so apart...sounds like a winner.plus i been readin about that advance nutrients sensi bloom stuff.you know much about that?says ya add the pouches to the res and it ph's itself and everything.sounds like its perfect for a noob into a water setup.i saw i video they mixd it and tested it right there on the spot.it was right on point.regular tap water.dr.dog posted the dudes site its the urban grower dude.shit looks bad ass.
peace yo-Y-

o.k fam i started a flush tonight on all the sick lookin plants ,couldnt find my gh soil ph test kit that i got with the ph up and down...imma have to find that.,so i just went ahead and flushed them with plain water that i ph'd with my pen at between 5.8 and 6.2 i used 130 gallons of water on 40 plants in 5 gallon buckets a little over 3 gallons per pot...the room was deep with water DEEP.i shop vac'd up the room in between groups of twenty ,and used a sub-pump into a garbage can,three garbage cans and quite a few times i filled the shop-vac and mptied it.i musta got atleast 70 or so gallons back up off the floor.i didnt want the others bottom feedin it up,the water was yellow as hell,i shoulda took a pic.then i watered all he rest of the younger ones with ph'd water.so,should i do it again tomorrow? or ya think the 130 gallons will be enough?incase ur wonderin how i know it was 130 gallons...i have a rubbermade garbage can i use for a res that i marked up when i got it,and a piece of pvc i use to stir the nutes in there...i kept fillin five gallon buckets and dumpin them in,markin the can and the pvc as i went...5-10-15-20...and so on so i just filled it and kept fillin it keeping track along the way.i used 65 gallons per 20 plants.
so should i do it again tomorrow?
it almost felt like peace had come over the land when i looked back in the room when i was walkin out of there,LOL, that might have been because the floor was SPOTLESS from all the water HAHAHAHA thanks for the help fam-Y-

hazy

Veteran
Good to see them clones making a comeback Y. Hey I made me a little ezclone knockoff. Got a couple clones in, just second day, but they look perky as all get out.
You need to run a hose from a pump to out in the yard when you flush sounds like. Cool on the hydro thinking. With a ebb and flow bucket setup you don't need a chiller. save 400$
Still get results like dwc probably.

C

cellardweller

yo boo, just lettin ya know Im still breathin here.
da fuckin kali has me high as hell. couple a pics with your permission here...

1 down 5 to go
peace
~cd