What's new

peep out my diary yo

Smoking Gun

Nice tester buds. Especially for lower, premature buds. And judging by the size of those lower buds, I am not sure how you are calling that an anorexic pull, but hey, I'll trust ya know what you are talking about. Plus they are damn frosty!

Those nugs your homie threw you look nice as well, smoke well.

D

DaveMR

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicousssssssssssssssssssssss
Looking nice enough to eat, smoke, bong,pipe,hot knife, joint etc etc etc
:)

heres one I rolled for ya :)

Y

YwouldntI

zeus-wattupppers,thanks bruh...well im outta weed cause i smoke like a chimney..you ever have some weed and the taste makes you want to smoke another one even you know ur baked?or when you leave the room and come back in like 10 minutes later and it smells so mf good you want to blaze another one just cause you smelled it?well thats what i do all day long:) hehehe,and yes most of my buds do get talked out of me:) i have couple peeps thats sick that i do give to everytime,ive known them forever,the law here sux,i can help so i do.the rest just seems to disapear;)
bro if ya think about it i havnt pulled for like a month when i pulled two loads at once because of the nanners i saw remember?,besides them 3 kalichakras and that wasnt but a lil over 9 oz's.hows the song go ?...imma toker imma smoker,,,,yeah thats it ....i hope that song gets stuck in ur head HAHAHAHAHA .peace brotha.-Y-

sammet-thanx bro i always like to check out ur pics as well,you have some serious skills bro.and like i told Z about the weed situation,it sux yo.

IPIT-....atleast someone understands me!!!!.:)
wattup bro good to see ya my man.i see ur certified too huh...hehehe peace bro-Y-

ureap-thanks brotha!

smokin-watuup yo,thanks bro,yeah they look cool but coulda been better.as the last week has gone by they are fattening up a little bit.thanks for the advice too yo when i needed it.theyre back on track now.
make it so bad the batteries went out in my ph pen last night,damnit if i didnt go buy some new ones brought them home and popped them in and the sob's was no good.i gotta return them shits today,imma take my pen with me and when i get in the car pop them in and make sure they work before i dip this time .i aint got the time to be back and forth like a swing for some batteries yo.
other then that all is lookin good and every one of the clones are well rooted and greening up real nice the transplant will do them good in a couple days when i can just do the whole cloner at once and refill it.peace -Y-

..... fam thanks for all you guys keepin it real and stoppin thru to check a playa out,you guys keep me on top of things and help me fix shit when its crazy... with all ur threads man,when i dont feel like doin shit in my grow i see you guys puttin it in on ur threads and it makes me motivated to do what i gotta do,so thanks.peace -Y-

davemr-wattup you snick in on me!!hey how do you hot knife?is that how you guys smoke hash overthere right?please explain...peace -Y-

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
LOL...^^^^^..thats some tru shit brother...Im the same way!!!I just smoke one big spliff after another..I gotta start to cut down a bit!!!Shit is killin my tolerance....Hopefully, the girls will give me some potent smoke fo sho...Peace yo...

- Z

D

DaveMR

Well ywouldnti :) you take two kitchen knives, heat them up till red on either a gas or an electric cooker. You also need a bottle of sorts, we use a Galleano bottle, with the bottom knocked out of it. Then you have your little pieces of hash or weed on the table next to cooker and with the red hot knife you pick up the hash and put the other knife on top so as it sets fire to the hash. Then stick it up the bottle and your friend sucks on it. You can improvise when on your own by using a lighter bottle or plastic container ........... here these two show you better than I can explain, cause I am WASTED :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5WKl-6pg6Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWeIcTGPJh8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmrXat-TYwI

Y

YwouldntI

yeah i saw them doing that on that show ideal.i though thats what you was talkin about yo.peace

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used to hot knife hash when I was in the army. Always had a sterno set around.
There was this hash that had heroin thick laced in it...we called it paper dynamite...knife one square, and be extremely fucked upon exhale.

(lol...I'm sorry...carry on)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same here happpening brother......i'm totally out...and i realy can understand it when you smoke another even when you are baked....hehehe ....2 be honest i do'n realy get baked anymore....only with them real hard'core' strains i get some giggles lol...if that...
Nways loeve the garden pics...ohw and diid you straighten things out in the flowerroom? could't find the answer in all these repley's ....

Bluesboy

Dude your grow is unreal, your stable makes me drool to a ridiculous degree. I can't believe the bounty of strains you have to work with, truly a blessed gentlemen. Keep up the great work Sir and thanks for stopping by my new little diary.

Bluesboy

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
He deleted his account, that's why.
I hope things are well, Y.

I know how it happens, it was more of a rhetorical question

D

DaveMR

thanks hoosierdaddy :)
my bad, I was thinking more in the realms of him "being" deleted.

aha I just don't really understand how it works, his pics are still available so all must be well as far as forums go.
Hey YwouldntI let us know eh :)

Last edited: