What's new

peep out my diary yo

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Just rolling through bro to see what uppers. Shit is looking great over here. Gettin them macros down i see. Peace brotha.

Y

YwouldntI

esben-thankyou bro.

smokin-i use the jamaican for flowering too,i just put a 1/4 cup in as a top dressing at the beginning of flower to keep the green for the stretch,i'll ad the jamaican in about 2 weeks.thanks for the kind words bro.

homu- Q vo compadre? LOL@ superstar ur crazy bro.
everytthing os goin good bro,how about you?
thanks for the good vibes bro.imma keep at themmacros yo,i like that one HEHEHEHEHEHEH.peace -Y-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome growing Y

I thought I read a while back you were scaling back? Sure dont look like it LOL

Top notch growing man, alot to be learned here

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut up Y, just slidin through man, lookin forward ta seein that sour bubble X c99, thats gon be some heavy shit.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup sublime,i just went to ur thread yesterday.you havnt updated in a while,hows those seedlings and that outdoor doin bro?i hope they doin good for ya my man.peace -Y-

dr.dog-wattup my friend,hope all is cool with you.
LOL hard to scale back maing;) i do have the numbers down though,just still alot goin on...luckily;) my states laws are some of the best for not being legal... even if its not legalized here YET.
peace bro.-Y-

GETNO-wattup mozy,where you been hidin yo?in a cloud of smoke;)lol wattup bro.
im lookin forward to tryin them all,i havnt ever tried any of the new stuff not even in the hood or nowhere.imma be happy like a whore at a convention LOL.peace bro.

well fam today i just got sick of the clones stayin all droopy so i checked them good and they was all good no stem rot or anything.but the water did feel slightly slimy honestly...so i was like F.U.C.K.I.T. and took the lid set it aside.emptied all the water out of the cloner washed out the cloner real good.then i took all the clones and inserts and set them aside stem up in the air so i wouldnt damage the roots that were startin,yes some were rooting already...not many but some.i washed off the lid real good and then i put in fresh water in a bucket and rinsed every stem on every clone and insert individualy.put themback in the lid,filled the cloner back up with fresh water(i change the water every day lately anyways)
and put it back on.also i put a few drops of superthrive in and 1/4 tsp.of h2o2 to kill anything in the hoses and sprayers.i will add a few drops of grow big tonight and hopefully get the green back in them...i hope this kix them into gear.i just want to know i did everything i could to make sure these precious lil ones have the best shot at a enjoyable beginning of life.im not the type of kat to take a gift for granted,i appreciate this to the fullest and will do anything it takes to keep them alive.
just thought id share what i tried to do incase anyone else has the same problem one day...if it works we'll know it will work for you too.peace fam-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
you the man bro...excellent growin skillz in here...everything looks great man, I have to say, you are really doin a kill job bro, keep it up...sorry to hear about the clones...they look , OK, !!!!Im sure your cleaning will do them right and they will bounce back in a few days...Ill say it again bro, great stuff...Peace

- - Z

E

EatShitake

Doh! Sorry to hear about the clones. But you know what a pimp's gotta do...when them new ho's come in, you gotta hose them durty bitches down! Use the STRONG hand or they get outta line :biglaugh:

Well, seriously...you know what the hell you're doin'!

peace, mang!

:joint:

C

cellardweller

just stoppin in to say whatup boo..
always great talkin to ya!
stay high man and when I get back on for reals I be readin up and catchin up on current events so I can post with half a clue..
peacers

Y

YwouldntI

well what to do what to do....

well what to do what to do....

yo zeus-thankyou bro,im just tryin to do the best i know bro,and tryin to let everyone see the ups and downs we all have ya know.
honestly yo,they look better already today.idk if it was just me wishful thinkin but im tellin ya,they are perkin right up yo.i was like naw,then i kept lookin and im like s.o.b they are lookin way better already.
thanks for the good vibes bro.peace.

shitake-LOL yeah mainghadda scrub them up....
naa i know the clones were healthy yo it was some kind of error on my end i think or maybe they didnt like the trip...seems like it was something in the cloner cause like i said they look better to me already.thanks for the compliment on my skills bro...i learn it all here,even the stuff i think of on my own comes from inspiration i get here from all of you guys.peace-Y-

C-dubb-wattup bro,glad to hear ur gonna be back soon.see ya then yo,ring me if ya need to.peace -Y-

OK FAM ....what should i do?i got the phone call they said surgery will be on sept.22 ,see idk if i should pop the beans now and see if i can get them sexxed by the time i go in,or wait till i get healed up so that i can make sure nothin goes wrong with me not being able to be right on top of them daily idk how bad the healin process is gonna be pain wise.they said a 2-4 week healing period....so what would you guys do? i wanna get thes in the soil for me,all of you and especialy Karma,but i dont want nothin to go wrong either...
i aint so experinced with the beans as i am the clones so not too sure how long i need to get them sexxed im thinkin it be more then 18 days from the time i germ them huh?if i start them today i got 18 days to get them to a good point before i'll be laid up in the bed for a few days all zonked out on painkillers.i think it'll be smarter to wait...what ya think,and KG you know the times best bro,think i should wait and start the karma show in a few weeks?
thanks for some input fam.peace -Y-

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man,,, I built one of those cloners... worked okay for a bit, but I always go back to the ole school method... just better success rate, don't have to worry about slime and shit .... hope you get things work'n man.

B/R

D

DaveMR

Ok time to shove two posts next to the cloner. Next, fix my hammock to them, don't worry mandalas I shall return.
Time to get in the hammock and sway gently and sing, babies don't worry, bout a ting, cause every little ting, is gonna be okay :)
Have bought one of my Mandalas in with me, they like that song aswell :)
I couldn't bring the Mandala without the Blueberry, thay have been inseperable since birth :)
Yuor garden is looking superb ywouldnti :)

Y

YwouldntI

i feel ya CF they arent lost brotha just not lookin so great.believe me brother imma do what it takes to get them on point.hhmmmm i wonder if there is agricultural CPR LOL .peace big dawg

B/R-i didnt build this one yo,i got it a couple years ago.its a E-Z cloner.
this is honestly the first time i ever had a problem with it.
i use to use the rokwool cubes and the dome,its cool.i think im spoiled on the ease this way though.to be honest with ya i get damn near 100 % with this baby,i do throw some out but its because the be slower not because the dont root at all.
i think my success rate is better like this,i didnt do bad with the cubes,but i think it wasnt as fast too.peace -Y-

davemr-wassup stranger,the mandalas look good bro.i see ur lovin the cam.
how long they got left?
peace -Y-

edit:fuck fuck fuck...man fam im feelin like this next one is gonna be a shitty pull,they got too tall and the buds aint even hardly as fat as they should be.im like 2 and a half weeks out,i been slippin on gettin to the store and gettin some mollasses and its showin for sure.i think imgonna give them a extra week,im goin to get the mollasses in the morning,i'll water them good then and hope they sttart swellin up.the way they look now i'll be lucky to pull 2 punk ass pounds.
i hate when ya get too comfortable and then the shit gets to lookin fucked up.peace -Y-

Last edited:
D

DaveMR

The Blueberry has been chopped :)
The Mandala has a long time to go yet, maybe 6 weeks :)
I have another two blueberry phenos in the flowering room alongside two Mandalas and 2 Kush, getting ready in theveg box are SQ's White Satins and more Kush :)

K

Karma Genetics

Y dont worry bro. Do it as you want. Dont worry about fucking up. You are a good grower you will do them good. And we all get our grow problems from time to time. There are many more where does came from..............

Whising you the best off luck man. Let us know when you go to the hospital as we stoners are bad with date's he he he

Love your show's friend

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sexing takes atleast 30 - 40 days ime.....so i think it would be smarter if you would wait it out .....if you go into surgery you won't come out healed ey.....
but nways i think you will take the right decision...
Nways,good thing the clones are perking up again...better that then losing a few days of work !!!

seulguide

Hello Y, your grow looks awesome. You've got some serious skills. How are the clones doing? Any better since the last time?

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Y,

Just wanted to stop in and say whats up, your one of the few that visits my pitiful diary haha.

When you start using Mollases? We usually do it all during flower, tho just for kicks last round we tried just using it during flush.

Great lookin room. You should post more wide shots to show it in its full beauty. Good stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts