What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran
Blueberry F2 Harvest

Blueberry F2 Harvest

Plants quite dry allready, manicured yesterday; few aborted seeds and some more tiny nanners but not seeds (for the moment). There are 2 that have a bit more smell sweet Berry/ strawberry.

This is how it goes:

BB 1.1 24 gr
BB 1.4 25 gr
BB 2.1 28 gr
BB 2.2 27 gr
BB 2.3 27.5 gr
BB 2.5 24.5 gr

Total Crop 155 gr for an average 25,83 each plant a bit less than 1oz, 4 L pots no feeding at all.
I´ve got a small piece ( 1 gr) of ice hash as there was not much trimm.
Quite a long flowering (98 days), I did put the seeds germinating December last year !!!! Bloody Hell, is June allready LOL.

harry74

Veteran
Glo F2 & Mistery

Glo F2 & Mistery

All cuttings rooted and repoted quite quick between 6 - 9 days.

I´ve put cuttings of the 2 males flowering straight away to try to select one. I´m thinking in doing a seed run to make F3.
The selected male and 3/4 cuttings of one of the 3 females I´ve got flowering.

If the male is interesting, I could pollinate 1 Mistery and 1 KB#2 cutting as well, just to see how he makes with different genetics.
Even 1 of the BB F2 that I´ve got in the window with natural light.

Would be nice to have a SPG smelling male, will see upcoming weeks.
:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
BD X Bay11#3 Male

BD X Bay11#3 Male

I was watering this morning and start to notice some male flowers. This plant #3 has grown branches from the main stem with no topping.

At the moment tripping a bit, as there are 2 clearly females but another 2 that I´m not sure and I saw White pistils.
I have to say I forgot to close totally the tent for some time one day....no one to blame but myself.

I´ll be positive and think that at least there are 2 "solid" females.
Í´ll be monitoring the other 2 closely.

May be I had it wrong too, my fault anyway.

harry74

Veteran
Update

Update

The 8 Kb#2 looking pretty god with 7 weeks;previous run from seed was 58 days, will be done in 10 days aprox.
The smell is still to grapefruit, haven´t started to change yet.

The other KB cutting is not doing that good; I overwatered her,but is 2 weeks behind (35 days),still time to improve.

GLO F2 (left of the pic) are doing well,many side branches and forming budsites with 2 weeks.

One of the misterys has stretched a lot ( on the right back of the pick), the other not that much, not much to say yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MzU8xM99Uo

Bessie Smith

harry74

Veteran
KB#2 down@ 56 days

KB#2 down@ 56 days

I have harvested the 8 x KB#2 with 8 weeks.The other clone is still going ( 42 days), may be I´ll let it go 60/63 days.

I haven´t noticed smell change like on my first run, still grapefruit smell. I´ve been smoking this week the bud I have from that run (nearly 1 year old). The effect has changed to a more narcotic, couch lock kind of effect. I like it more with 3-6 months curing,the effect is still energetic.

harry74

Veteran
GLO F2, Mistery, BD X BAY#11

GLO F2, Mistery, BD X BAY#11

The Glo F2 with 21 days; the 3 are quite similar forming small budsites, no smell yet.

The 2 Misterys, very different in size, quite similar in structure.

They look like are forming a main central cola with some side branches; more flower development than the GLO, some frost allready but no smell; 21 days as well.

BD X Bay #11 with 14 days; there were 2 females.
The others were males, final numbers 2/3.
They look strong thick branches and stems.

As I´m having spidermite issues in the big tent, I´ll be switching off at the end of this flowering for a deep cleaning. Otherwise I´m not going to wipe out them totally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7mZiumie1Y

State of Mind / SENSER

:pirate:

Last edited:

harry74

Veteran
GLO F2 Males

GLO F2 Males

The male flowers are going to open the upcoming days.

Difference can be seen, 2. pic the one on the left N.2, on the right N.4. More flowers and bigger size, not smell yet.
N.2 is the one started quite slow, I´ve got that in mind too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXKEGhaxIro

Blessed is the Man / Prince Far I

harry74

Veteran
Mistery 28 days

Mistery 28 days

They are filling nicely the main bud, some fruity smell but not clear yet, just fruity.
Some pistils have started changing color, probably will be done in 4 weeks more ( 8 weeks flowering).

harry74

Veteran
GLO F2 28 days

GLO F2 28 days

Quite look like #3 is a bit taller.

#1&#3 are smelling sweet, really sweet at the moment, #5 more sweet&sour.

More production than mistery on the side branches.
I´m thinking in #5 for F3 seed making, not sure yet.

harry74

Veteran
KB#2 49 days

KB#2 49 days

Not properly grown but still will give somenthing.

As I have a nice spidermite population at the momento, I keep some of them busy with this one LOL.

They are building allready some nets on some bud.

I´ll have my revenge soon:biggrin:.At the end of this flowering I´m cleaning all my home with wáter+vinegar in a way that will be difficult even for myself to breath.

They can´t survive to that PH:biggrin:
No pitty.