What's new

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran
Glo f2, BD X Bay 11 & Mistery

Glo f2, BD X Bay 11 & Mistery

Doing fine.

The Mistery ones have quite a long intermodal distance, differences with the GLO f2 but not big thing to say.

Waiting to grow a bit more to clone them. I will make room next sunday in the flowering tent, could be that some will go flowering that same day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urDnB56Ev8g

I ain´t going out like that / Cypress Hill:kitty::joint:

browntrout

Veteran
Good to know harry, KB looks wonderful so far. I'm sure it'll treat you right.

I would agree that the fans should be yellowing this early too, it seems like everyone is smoking nutrients/chemicals these days. But not us!

BT

harry74

Veteran
Great true IMO BT.

Would be interesting to have buds analyzed, not for cannabinoids but feeding traces, residues..... it will depend how heavily you feed them,but somentimes I see all the shit people puts in plants and I can´t believe it.

And IMO hydropony is just BODY-BUILDING but with veggies.
Some buds are like ARNOLD or SILVESTER, LOL.

Can´t feel my legs Sir !!!!

This is hell!!
:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
I took cuttings from BD X BB and Lav X BB last sunday and They are starting to show the root allready ( 8 days) great!!

I have to say conditions are spot on; Temps around 23/27 all the time (heating mat) and humidity above 75% all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeudhnFKl3o

No es aconsejable desconfiar del dirigente
Sagrado timonel de tu destino y tu suerte
El piensa por ti para que tu no pienses nada
Con un cerebro sobra para toda la manada:headbange;)

ULTRAMEMIA / DEF CON DOS

harry74

Veteran
BB F2

BB F2

Some shots with 93 days 10 /14 at the moment.

I´m not using the Big box as some plants has dryed a bit;it is quite thick that box so they can´t breath.
I´m using an alternative sistem with a big blankett.Will do till Sunday, Never mind.
The 2 BB F2 that are growing with natural light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwaxX73jx6s

Doble V & S.A dando brea!!!

Politika del Miedo

harry74

Veteran
Kushberry#2 32 days

Kushberry#2 32 days

Quite frosty allready, keeps filling the branches nicely.

Easy going strain...

harry74

Veteran
BB F2 down 98 days

BB F2 down 98 days

After 91 days 12/12 + 7 days 10/14 chopping day.

Not much smell but I have tested some lower bud and nice clean effect. Not too bad...

harry74

Veteran
About the hybrids

About the hybrids

The total crop of the hybrids has been a bit more than 370 gr+ the piece hash; plant by plant as follows:
BD x BB#1 35 gr BD x BB #2 40 gr
Lavender x BB#1 29.5 gr
Lavender x BB#2 29.5 gr
Lavender X BB#3 30gr
Somango x BB#2 44.5gr
Somango x BB#3 42gr
SSH x BB#1 44.5gr
SSH x BB#2 36gr
SSH x BB#3 39.5gr

Quite happy with the quality of the different crosses; all of them interesting things on their own.
In few words LavXBB the more indica leaning,mixed effect, putrid afghan with a touch of sweet Berry.
BD X BB the best tasting one, kind of tropical fruit salad.
#2 cut down with 83 days,cleaner effect that #1, cut down with 65 days ( 18 days less).

SSH x BB Incense taste with hint of sweet Berry, a clean long lasting effect.
Somango X BB nice sweet taste, similar to Somango but stronger, the effect quite similar to SSH.

I have to say that most of the plant have thrown some nanners during flowering, few of them. The only cross I haven´t seen any is BD X BB wich is quite funny.

Overall I think the production of each plant would be better if given more space as they have plenty lower/side branches.

And that is all relating this homemade hybrids,I would try to grow some outdoors and as I keep seed stock, I don´t plan to keep alive plants,same problema for all, not enough room LOL.
Anyway, I just germed 3 seeds from each that is not a big number really just a micro test LOL.

Sweet Sunday All:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
It follows

It follows

The Kushberry keeps going ,the big box 35 days and the clone at the back 21 days.

I´ve been sexing plants and looks like Mistery 2 females 1 male and GLO F2 3 females 2 males.
I have put the 5 females into flowering, culled the Mistery male and I´ll keep the 2 Glo males to be able to select one as I would like to make some GLO F3 just to have some sedes and bigger numbers than just 5.
The 5 BD X BAY 11 look like they will show sex soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QviPBl8_FLE

Enemy Maker / Dub War

harry74

Veteran
BD X Bay 11 sexed

BD X Bay 11 sexed

The 5 BD X BAY 11 are slowly showing sex and we have 5 sexy females ladies and gentlemen:jump:.

This means 10 females ( 5 BD x Bay 11, 3 Glo F2, 2 Mistery) and
3 males ( 2 Glo F2, 1 Mistery).

I´m waiting for the plants to grow a bit the side/lower branches to take clones and flower them. I will do the way I did with BB F2, I´ll start flowering them with the 250w and as soon as there is room in the big tent, they´ll go there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rotBVwSmcI

Did you ever? / Jingo de Lunch

relic1981

Veteran
looking good harry. i like the blue hughes coming out of the BB bud shots. trim it up a bid a you have some great bag appeal on top of some good medicine, wish i could smell and taste it for myself :) speaking of flavor, i didnt see you mention how she tastes (the BB). how many phenos did you get and whats your favorite? are you getting the crinkle leaf deformity with those BB seeds?

sorry if this has been asked already but im assuming the 93 days is from seed right. i would be very surprised to hear anyone flowering a BB or anything that isnt haze dominate or landrace sativas for 93 days without it herming.

those crosses look and sound really good too. keep on keepin on! nice work

peace

browntrout

Veteran
Nice fucking job harry! . I've been busy lately and haven't been on much but it's good to see everything came down okay. BD x BB sounds like a winner to me.

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts