What's new

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran
Hey Terps.

Well I think I have said before that the weakest point of this line is the taste/smell IMO. Anyway , if you compare quality/prize with other offerings out there, I would say is a quite underrated line.

I can´t talk much as I haven´t grown many, waiting for browntrout to update his outdoor thread to have a look, not putting pressure over you BT LOL.

About the F2 I preffer to wait till dryed and sampled, as I have been changing my mind all the time; I was saying pages before that there is no improvement and know I see that there is.
Long flowering BB-sativa.... looking good but better wait till sampled that is like the acid test.

I think that in around a month time, I´ll be able to elaborate a lot more.

harry74

Veteran
BB F2 84 days

BB F2 84 days

12 weeks flower and not really done yet; I haven´t been checking the trichs but I watered yesterday, I have noticed today new White pistils/flowers.

Patience......the mother of all science. Amen.

harry74

Veteran
KB#2 21 days + 7 days

KB#2 21 days + 7 days

Kb#2 x 8 with 3 weeks, doing well.
The other KB#2 cutting with 1 week on the front first pic.

harry74

Veteran
Glo F2 + Mistery + Blue Dream x Bay 11

Glo F2 + Mistery + Blue Dream x Bay 11

I have repotted most of them, 4 left, the retarded GLO and 3 BD X BAY 11. They will go into flower @ 4L pots ( All-Mix, worn castings, guanokalong).

The mistery on the right of the pic has wider leaves than the others, and differences can be seen on some of the GLO F2.
BD X Bay 11 looking more uniform at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjRTpBoaQk

Samara..... reina de la morería.

Camarón de la Isla:dancer:

harry74

Veteran
Hybrids trimmings Hash

Hybrids trimmings Hash

Not perfect, a couple of accidents, some Green there but nice one.

The Lavender X BB were leafy, but a interesting leaf I would say.

The main smell coming from the water was Lav X BB and there were 3 plants; one of them really stinks. I´ve got them curing in jars and I open them every day 10/20 minutes. As son as I open that one starts to stink nicely, mix of afghan fetid and sweet Berry. Could be a nice cross to grow out for hashmaking.

Some clones rooting allready......:biggrin:

I´ll taste a bit of this sputnik tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtBUOYVKUc

Snuff / Nick Northern

harry74

Veteran
Rosa Rosae Rosa

Rosa Rosae Rosa

Rose, is a Rose, is a Rose, is a Rose.

Gertrude Stein.

Shall I&I, humbly add, that obviously, it is a Rose ?
:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
BB F2 13 weeks 12/12

BB F2 13 weeks 12/12

Ok, they keep flowering, so I´m shortening the photoperiod.
As I have KB#2 flowering too ,I put out of the tent the plants and I cover them with the big box.

Long Life CARDBOARD!!!:headbange

Today allready 1 hour less (11/13) and I´m going to follow shortening the photoperiod till 10/14 may be on thursday and put them down on Sunday.
There are some milky trichomes but most of them translucent.

So BB F2 will go down @ 98 days of flowering.

Last edited:

harry74

Veteran
Male cuttings on the fridge

Male cuttings on the fridge

2 weeks ago I repotted & trimmed down my BB male.

I remembered that years ago I saw a grower keeping clones on the fridge, so I decided to experiment...

2 weeks later they keep healthy&fresh inside the fridge LOL, I haven´t even change the wáter. They are on total darkness most of the time.

I was going to ask if you knew this technique but as you don´t `post in this thread, I´m not going to..... sure you didn´t know:tongue:

I´m going to keep them there to see how long they are able to survive into this conditions:chin:

browntrout

Veteran
I have seen people store clones in the fridge, works well when shipping clones In refrigerated trucks i imagine.
BT

Have the BB's gained anymore BB smell or Pungency??

harry74

Veteran
Hey BT

Hard to say really.... may be there is some more smell but nothing like to blow the horns you get me bwoy ???

Kushberry smelling great (grapefruit/citrus) with 4 weeks a lot more than the BB´s if that tells you somenthing.
Anyway the BB tastewise improves with curing;I have still buds from outdoor last year, and when I grind them humm the sweet Berry is there.Not strong but is there.

:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
KB#2 28 days 12/12

KB#2 28 days 12/12

This is how it looks with 28 days. Big fan leaves have started to yelow this week wich is perfect for a 8 weeker IMO.