What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support El Timbo :) much appreciated.

Apart from choosing pm resistant genetics, if you are suffering pm every year in the same areas of the house, it's very important you treat all the other plants nearby (before starting the grow and before pm usually starts to appear from July to Sept) and clean with bleach the gardening tools and surfaces. Then use preventives on the plants like sulfur, potassium soap, milk, neem, etc .... if the problem is still persistent doing what i recommended, then one last effective solution (not the most desirable) is to use a sistemic fungicide.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That correct El Timbo. First PCK x Kali China fem version was PCK 2002 (mother) x Kali China elite green F3 (reversed).
Second version currently available is Kali China purple elite F4 (mother) x PCK 2002 (reversed).

El Timbo

6/6 germinated and are enjoying the autumn sun

DSCF9545[1].JPG

sativaman514

Thank you Dubi for your great words!

I am enjoying her a lot! This indica hybrid his perfect daytime smoke, providing relaxation, warmth with a clean head. A true delight for the mind and the taste. She really smells like fruity and peppery blending together in an intense mango aroma with touches of mint and pine.

Buds dried nicely and ended up being somehow compact. The purple is very visible add and the smell is not strong, but there. When burned the smell on the room is pleasant and fruity.

Like I said this is pheno witch is KaliChina dominant is a good day or evening smoke as it is not to heavy but leaves a feeling of peacefulness but will not green you out. (depending on your tolerance and taste I guess) I also smoke it in the morning sometimes and it's not couch lock at all. But when smoked at night the relaxation effects will send you to bed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone who supported PCK x Kali China releases :huggy: This limited edition is officially sold out and will be discontinued since it has been available for a few years.

orangina

Veteran
Glad I took clones! I’d be so bummed if I lost it.

Prob my second fave strain over all.
Thanks for sharing your pics. They look pretty nice. Could you elaborate a bit why you like the strain that much? What are its particular qualities? Are there some specific phenos I should look for?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your feedback lemonade :) Glad you liked PCK x Kali China so much. Share clones of yours with friends!
The outdoor clone is looking really healthy and well developed at 49ºN (y)

lemonade

Veteran
Thanks for sharing your pics. They look pretty nice. Could you elaborate a bit why you like the strain that much? What are its particular qualities? Are there some specific phenos I should look for?

Ooh thats a tough one hehe. I just love the aromas of my keepers (i saved 2, one blue and one purple) Im terrible at describing smells but it’s got a sour, berry odour to it.

Its also got these beautiful almost blue highlights throughout the buds. I just tried to take some dried bud shots but they didnt turn out. Ill try in the natural light tomorrow!

It makes amazing extract and is quite potent as well! I noticed the greener phonos were a bit stronger actually but I loved the smell and colour of the blueish one. There were a few with some purple as well i noticed.

Last edited:

lemonade

Veteran
Thanks for your feedback lemonade :) Glad you liked PCK x Kali China so much. Share clones of yours with friends!
The outdoor clone is looking really healthy and well developed at 49ºN (y)
Thanks Dubi! I hope one day you bring this fantastic strain back so I can find some more keepers! :)

I wish i kept some males hehe. :(

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
iirc we did 2 different PCK x Kali China releases, only in feminized format.
First version was using Kali China F3 and second one Kali China F4, both with same purple PCK 2002 parental plant.

lemonade

Veteran
iirc we did 2 different PCK x Kali China releases, only in feminized format.
First version was using Kali China F3 and second one Kali China F4, both with same purple PCK 2002 parental plant.
Ahh well that explains why I had so many females then! :LOL:

orangina

Veteran
I just love the aromas of my keepers (i saved 2, one blue and one purple)
Do you know by any chance which version you had? I am referring to Dubi's comment.
we did 2 different PCK x Kali China releases, only in feminized format.
First version was using Kali China F3 and second one Kali China F4,
I got last year two packs of freebees. That's why I am asking.
Wish you both a nice weekend.