What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

lemonade

Veteran
Do you know by any chance which version you had? I am referring to Dubi's comment.

I got last year two packs of freebees. That's why I am asking.
Wish you both a nice weekend.
Hey there @orangina! I can’t be completely sure as I got mine as freebies as well!

I got them in the lasts 6 months however.

Ironic that the freebies turned out to be my second fave strain of all time! :cool:

skoviik

Hey guys,

would love to post more but this season was a tough one...still managed to grow some plants though, among them pck x kali china. I sprouted three of them and one of them was one of the most beautiful plants I've ever had. I've never had such a blackish plant.
They were planted outside 15.7., and they were very small, only the second pair of real leaves was developed. Here are some pics of two of them, they were chopped down 15.10. They endured heavy rains at the end of september and a 4 day streak where the morning temperature would drop even to -4. Didn't do them no harm, just made them a little bit more colourful :)

Attachments

• pckxkali (1).jpg
    pckxkali (1).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 96
  • pckxkali (2).jpg
    pckxkali (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 89
  • pckxkali (3).jpg
    pckxkali (3).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • pckxkali (6).jpg
    pckxkali (6).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
  • pckxkali (7).jpg
    pckxkali (7).jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 94
  • pckxkali (8).jpg
    pckxkali (8).jpg
    7 MB · Views: 92
  • pckxkali (11).jpg
    pckxkali (11).jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 100

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Marvelous @skoviik :love: Congrats on your outdoor PCK x Kali China harvest! Pleased to see this indica cross performing so well even under freezing temps in your northern latitude-cold climate.

The black pheno leans towards Kali China elite F4, while the green leaved plant of purple flowers looks much more PCK dominant. Enjoy your well deserved harvest! ;)

skoviik

Marvelous @skoviik :love: Congrats on your outdoor PCK x Kali China harvest! Pleased to see this indica cross performing so well even under freezing temps in your northern latitude-cold climate.

The black pheno leans towards Kali China elite F4, while the green leaved plant of purple flowers looks much more PCK dominant. Enjoy your well deserved harvest! ;)
thx dubi!
those freezing temperatures for the end of september definately weren't normal...

lemonade

Veteran
Hey guys,

would love to post more but this season was a tough one...still managed to grow some plants though, among them pck x kali china. I sprouted three of them and one of them was one of the most beautiful plants I've ever had. I've never had such a blackish plant.
They were planted outside 15.7., and they were very small, only the second pair of real leaves was developed. Here are some pics of two of them, they were chopped down 15.10. They endured heavy rains at the end of september and a 4 day streak where the morning temperature would drop even to -4. Didn't do them no harm, just made them a little bit more colourful :)
Wow beautiful plants! Couple of Mine look pretty similar to yours. I brought mine indoors about 3 wks ago. Gonna chop in a few days i think. 👍😀

Here’s some tops from 2 different cuttings. I’ll get some better pics before i chop em! 😋

B8142E58-5E59-4C31-9E62-A7398F6BC1B0.jpeg
A0800A36-692B-42E3-8992-454DD6FD72B5.jpeg

Last edited:

skoviik

hey guys,

so I started puffing the pck x kali china ladies. In the description it says

Relaxed and pleasant effect, without being narcotic, perfect to enjoy in the evening.

I would say this is spot on, relaxed, pleasant and even happy. Don't be fooled by the "relaxed and pleasent" ... it is a solid puncher. After 30 y of smoking weed day in day out I can say it is not a lightweight. Love it so far,

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear you are already enjoying with your PCK x Kali China harvest @skoviik !
It can only improve with the curing! :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing yours @Mountainkush :love: the leaf traits throughout the plant are indeed very Kali China (the freaky leaf or bud growing from fan leaves too). Glad you manage to distinguish Kali China terps also in hybrids ;) All the best for 2023 friend!

Mountainkush

Thanks for sharing yours @Mountainkush :love: the leaf traits throughout the plant are indeed very Kali China (the freaky leaf or bud growing from fan leaves too). Glad you manage to distinguish Kali China terps also in hybrids ;) All the best for 2023 friend!
Your very welcome Dubi, good to hear from ya. All the best to you as well my friend. Just started a couple New Caledonia and zamalA X zamaldelica for my first grow of 2023.

The smell on this one reminds me a lot of the first
hashplant haze X Kalichina I grew now that it’s finishing. Kind of like some compressed powdered sugar candy I used to enjoy as a kid. My pure Kalichina next to it is hard to describe its so complex but it’s very fruity and both make my mouth water.
120951E9-D5CB-4047-ABCE-E6710A412E17.jpeg

El Timbo

After a long cure one of mine has a distinct onion smell and taste in the vape - I've enjoyed them but I think I could have grown them better.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
not a surprise @Mountainkush since PCK x Kali China shares the same Kali China parental than in the HashPlant Haze x Kali China cross. Although the recombination with the also very dominant for terpenes Purple PCK 2002 allows really great blends between PCK and KC, and crazy, new recombinations as well.

Glad to know you harvested her at 46ºN @tricepa79 :) Main leaves are more PCK style, and although pics are blurry, the way she flowered looks more like Kali China. How was she like for terpenes ?

@El Timbo were those nasty smelling came from outdoor winter grown flowers ?