What's new

PC Grow DWC:My First Grow

JlMH4LPERT

DAY53:DAY32 Flower con't

DAY53:DAY32 Flower con't

this pic is another view of the same flower pictured about taken at 13 days after sexxing (same day as pictured above) you can get a better view of what we are hoping are trichs starting to form.

Radioshack only had big magnifying glasses, and ideas on where can i get something to take clearer close up pics?

Last edited:
G

those are trichs, very nice.

heres an inspirational shot, i hope you dont mind

(sampler off my sativa bagseed cut today at 58 days)

JlMH4LPERT

DAY56:DAY35 Flower

DAY56:DAY35 Flower

rkrone loving the inspiration... but would very much like to get in on that bowl!

Ok these are the same picture yes but the camera i have will only zoom on either
white or green so here is one of each.

Which bring us to the seedling so young, so supple... flower beginning to bloom :D

Last edited:

JlMH4LPERT

my boy got screwed with some poorly cured bud and he is looking to lose alot of $$ on it. it was really wet when he got it 2 weeks ago and since i was just learning about curing i let him know this wasnt a good sign, sure enough its has begun to smell musty and turned white in areas, whats the best thing to be done with this? paper bag perhaps? hanging upside down in a well ventilated dark place? im gonna start it in the bag tonite....

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
musty and turning white... sounds like mold. smoking moldy bud is a really really big no no. Can lead to respitory failure and worse...

JlMH4LPERT

so i suppose its time for him to bend over and take one up his hoo-hoo-dilly? how bout using a vaporizer? or will baking kill the spores? i dont think i have a choice moss spores make me wheeze as it so im sure i wont be able to handle.... btw check back for new pics in a couple hours... and thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can water cure to remove the mold but I don't know too much about it, just that moldy buds are nasty

JlMH4LPERT

DAY58:DAY37 Flower

DAY58:DAY37 Flower

Shot of that main bud (should we be concerned about hairs that are brown in
the picture on the left?) Second shot of the seedling.

Last edited:

JlMH4LPERT

DAY59:DAY38 Flower

DAY59:DAY38 Flower

TRICH SHOT! :yummy: (its 4 small images so click a corner to zoom in on a
quadrant...)

Here is the case as of this morn after some more serious LST... and on the
right is a shot of the most browning i can see so far amongst the top of our
shoots.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are the temps like at the canopy and how close are the shoots to the light now?

JlMH4LPERT

Shoots were backed down to about 3" from the light... they were much closer as of this morn... the temperatures range based on air temp outside but may shoot up to 80 degrees at the warmest point of the day, on most days i can crack the door to prevent this, other than that temps are relatively cool around 65-72 during the day and at night about 50

The bud with the browning hairs has never been close to the light but rather deprived of light as our seedling filled in

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was just checking, don't think you need to worry about the brown hairs, it happens as flowering gets closer to the end and will happen on some strains and not others.

G

very nice even canopy you have going there...i cant wait to see it filled to capacity with buds

bud_me

been reading through this JlMH4LPERT and that's a very impressive canopy especially for your first grow. imo LSTing is vital to get an even canopy especially for micro grows where you're limited on vertical space. topping was also a good call too, I'm still convinced the "stunting" that it causes is worth the results.

looks good man keep it up, then cut it down

G

Don't smoke moldy buds.
Don't smoke anything that comes from moldy buds.
Make moldy buds into butter.

JlMH4LPERT

DAY68:DAY47 Flower

DAY68:DAY47 Flower

Heres a shot of the plants, on the right the seedling which has a couple
inches on the shoots

Heres a close up shot of the canopy... which smells lovely :D

And some bud shots (not clear enough to see trichs... sorry)

**EDIT

Better Pic

Last edited:

JlMH4LPERT

DAY69:DAY48 Flower

DAY69:DAY48 Flower

Some pics... over the last few days the plants recieved a day of 6/6/6/6
becuase lights got f'd and then reset... but now they seem good to go,
do we need to worry about hermies over our lighting mishap?

Side shot of the plant, the shoots are beginning to fill out..

Sideshots again...

Last edited: