What's new

PC Grow DWC:My First Grow

G

you will definitely know if its male, and it seems you check your grow at least everyday so you will see him.

JlMH4LPERT

Office tonite (its perfect when i lose track of days i just figure out how many days it is till office comes on, all i need to know is what week it is...)

JlMH4LPERT

DAY43:DAY22 Flower

DAY43:DAY22 Flower

Ok not much to update you on, just like taking pics (horribly blurry) of the hairs.

Plant is starting to really fill up the case, the hieght of the back seedling is about the same of the actual plant... but this plant hasnt sexxed yet.

Here are some pics of hairs coming in on the stems on lower nodes.

Out of 11 shoots only 2 havent sprouted some hairs, one never gets an light despite my efforts to give it light, i think when i shut the pc it get gets covered every time, should i just chop this? It hasnt grown in about a week.

Last edited:
G

in time they will all show hairs, right down to the bottom nodes. my purple kush thats flowering right now has some really delicate calyx's on her bottom most node, hopefully they will become some substantial buddage.

JlMH4LPERT

DAY47:DAY26 Flower

DAY47:DAY26 Flower

Plant keeps growing and white hairs are filling in... you can see in the second pic our seedling is now alone cause the other one grew balls over the weekend and we pulled it. We only have about 4" to the cfls before our big plant is touching so i have some serious LST to do i just havent had the time in the last few days.

Here is out best shoot (i think cause it got the most light and air the whole time)

JlMH4LPERT

7WEEKS:4WEEKS Flower

7WEEKS:4WEEKS Flower

Pics of the main plant at 7 weeks which i was forced re-LST this morning because of its growth. These white hairs kind of just multiplied over night (compare to pics from 2 days ago) and the plant has been very thirsty.

Couple pics of the young plant whose hairs keep getting longer but are yet to multiply like the big plant.

G

this is turning out to be a great show thus far, i cant wait for the bud shots

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea great stuff Jim, how's Dwight? Haven't seen him around for a while. New office on tonight too :D

I'm gonna get my girls into flowering this weekend, can't wait til they start showing hairs like yours. :)

We only have about 4 inches of room left and that's after Jim LST'd it again. Hopefully its done stretching and just the buds will take up the rest of the 4 inches, cuz I'm told LSTing it is a bitch.

Last edited:

JlMH4LPERT

haha anyone see the office dwight asks the office in a meeting, what one of the leading factors to plant leaf grow would be... then throws phosphate out as a possible answer then immdiatley tells the office nitrogen is the correct answer!

cant wait for the bud shots also! btw... any pics to compare?

and as for the room in the case we have about 4-5" to play with currently and i chose to re tie all the shoots today (big pain in the ass) by tying each shoot to one side. Based on experience... will i be LSTing in a week or so or is that totally strain dependant?

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JlMH4LPERT said:
haha anyone see the office dwight asks the office in a meeting, what one of the leading factors to plant leaf grow would be... then throws phosphate out as a possible answer then immdiatley tells the office nitrogen is the correct answer!

cant wait for the bud shots also! btw... any pics to compare?

and as for the room in the case we have about 4-5" to play with currently and i chose to re tie all the shoots today (big pain in the ass) by tying each shoot to one side. Based on experience... will i be LSTing in a week or so or is that totally strain dependant?

Hey mate, I just watched that episode, quality :D How the girls doing?

JlMH4LPERT

Dunno doin the best i can to leave them alone i like to see the progress for a couple days... plus weve had company with the halo 3 beta release out there has been alot of traffic in the same room not to mention the scrubbers arent really covering it all anymore so we got a glade plug in to mask the smell a little. Update with pics tomm

JlMH4LPERT

DAY52:DAY31 Flower

DAY52:DAY31 Flower

Ok so we got a nicer digital cam to take some up to date shots so i went a little crazy

The seedling has grown up to the height of the plant canopy and looking at the canopy shot you can see all the white hairs that are filling in on top of our shoots.

Here is a side shot of the plant and you can see our LST in action too and then you can see on the right how badly our LST needs to be readjusted because the plant has almost reached the top of the case.

A couple up close shots one of the main plant (shoot pictured in previous posts) and the seedling (the seedling leaves are gettin caught up in the fan so i need to get out and buy some screen or something that breathes and keeps the plant from hurting itself.

JlMH4LPERT

DAY53:DAY32 Flower

DAY53:DAY32 Flower

Ok had to do some LST this morn so i thought id take pics...

Wheres the seedling...? Heres the answer in case you couldnt tell...

Here is a shot of underneath basically i took our two largest shoots and extended them to the left side of the case to encompass the seedling.

My inspiration for the hour of LSTing i put in today...

G

wow, i cant believe you arent seeing trichs yet, but just to clarify are you on day 32 of 12/12 or day 32 after the plant showed sex under 12/12??

We're on day 32 of 12/12. The picture is a bit blurry, there are plenty of fuzzy hairs that look like they could be trichs, they're clear and sort of crystal looking, but they're pointy, not like the usual mushroom shape I've seen. Would those be the beginning of the trichs or something completely different? I've been wondering that for awhile.

"Now, what would you say is the most important element in the production of above ground leafy growth? Probably phosphorus right? WRONG! It's nitrogen. Absorb this information." - Dwight Schrute

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dwight, I've marked on this picture where I think trichs are starting to form. Don't worry if there aren't a lot yet, a lot of strains can have a large spurt late on in flowering that adds a lot of bud/trichs. :joint:

thanks sirharry

Sammet, I think we're talking about the same thing, those pointy hair-ish/crystal looking things are the ones I was looking at before. I'm sure Jim or myself will have clearer pictures up soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts