What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

Green Squall

I had no idea he was from the Midwest and was opening restaurants.i apologize.ill say one good thing about the guy.his stomach is stronger than mine.and I've had very expensive Japanese food.like eating $100 lobster when it's still alive

No need to apologize hawk. I remember him saying that he was introduced to strange food at a young age, from when his parents would bring him to the Explorers Club dinners in NYC.

shithawk420

Veteran
I thought he was from NY.thats why I was confused.he seemed to like dicks for a reason!
I'm kidding.its a Midwest joke..dont get triggered on me! Chicago dicks Don t like NY dicks!

troutman

Seed Whore
I like Ching Chong food and have a small restaurant about 2 blocks away. :)

Mine is run by orientals so I feel proud to say they know their stuff.

The suckie suckie that serves me is cute too. :biggrin:

Green Squall

I thought he was from NY.thats why I was confused.he seemed to like dicks for a reason!
I'm kidding.its a Midwest joke..dont get triggered on me! Chicago dicks Don t like NY dicks!

Ya, born and raised in NYC and then he settled in Minnesota after a stint in rehab. He might now seem like the type, but he had some serious substance abuse issues. Mainly booze and heroin if I remember correctly.

packerfan79

Veteran
Ya, born and raised in NYC and then he settled in Minnesota after a stint in rehab. He might now seem like the type, but he had some serious substance abuse issues. Mainly booze and heroin if I remember correctly.

I think you are confusing him with Anthony's Bourdain. I could be wrong.

X

xavier7995

I take my food way more seriously than i should and have to say i agree with him. 95% of the midwest asian places as a kid were about the quality of a mall food court. To each their own i guess, it wasnt eloquently stated, but people should go out and try the authentic stuff as new experiences are the spice of life.

beta

Veteran
Does the Left Hate Free Speech? (Part 1 of 2)
[YOUTUBEIF]GGTDhutW_us[/YOUTUBEIF]

beta

Veteran
Does the Left Hate Free Speech? (Part 2 of 2)
[YOUTUBEIF]IBUuBd5VRbY[/YOUTUBEIF]

dddaver

Veteran
Does the Left Hate Free Speech? (Part 1 of 2)
[youtubeif]GGTDhutW_us[/youtubeif]

Did not click on link. Never do just click on any old link.

But what is it that drives righties to politicize and muck up every single thread with their political hoo-haa?

beta

Veteran
Did not click on link. Never do just click on any old link.

But what is it that drives righties to politicize and muck up every single thread with their political hoo-haa?

The link just goes to youtube, and if you watched it maybe you wouldn't have silly questions. :biggrin:

(fyi this thread is explicitly about 'political hoo-haa', and I'm no 'righty'.)

igrowone

Veteran
hadn't heard this about the show, was an occasional watcher
too bad, it's the perfect becoming the enemy of the good
favorite episode was with the durian fruit, that was a classic

beta

Veteran
Hetrophobic?

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-heterosexuals.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's right so he's been fired for telling the truth?

Latest posts

Latest posts