What's new

Pay Me $5,000,000 In 30 Days Or Else....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
damn, go out to eat and this thread turned into rc cars........

wtf happened here??

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

There's no way to arrest/prosecute him if he doesn't name a source he is extorting the 5M from, it is nothing more than the proverbial 'idle threat' that he'll release a video, big deal.

plus am I supposed to believe that suddenly in that passageway his camera had a SHITTY image whereas on the test bench & in his hotel room it had well focused crisp imaging? I don't buy it, get ready for some cheesy amateur FX in his revelation video if he even shows one.......

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
whatz!!!??? the time is up on the video link and the dude charges you something like 7 bucks to download it.

so instead of 5 million, he wants 7 bucks per watch?

someone should pay the 7 bucks and up-load it everywhere for free.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
S4L, I just went to the site and it said: "time is up, download video", then you click on download video and it asks you for 7 bucks to get an almost 5min video.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ya now I know there nothing in the shaft and I just got ripped off for 7$....There's sucker born everyday

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Very interesting. I love movies about the pyramids.
Personally I don`t believe the pyramids ( the Giza ones ) and the Spynx are made by the Egyptians.

There is a more interesting story there for sure.
Hope we manage to find it soon :tiphat:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
S4L, yes, at that site it already says time is up, at least on this side of the world the time already ended.

maybe in your time zone still has time to go... weird though, since I do not know of any 20 hours time-zone difference.

12.5 hours is the longest time difference I've known...

:chin:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I remember watching that doc a long time ago that had the scientists or w/e drive a RC car into the shaft...(I know it's been said) ..I remember for sure that they ran into a stone wall in one and figured that it was a stone dropped from above to seal the shaft after construction. The 'wall' piece of stone had 2 copper looking thingies sticking out of it that looked like..I dunno kinda springy, like a barb..so that once the stone was dropped into place it couldn't be removed (this was the scientists conclusion)

door-pyramid.jpg
from here.

I also vaguely remember them going down another shaft and were unable to maneuver a turn..

I remember hearing or seeing on a doc years later that another group of scientists or students tried to drive down a shaft again and their car got stuck...and then the egyptian authorities got all pissed at em for getting it stuck in there. I'm not positive of the source of where I heard that though...coulda been just talking to someone so don't quote me on it.

Oh and on the weird shaped skulls...I remember seeing a doc with nefrotittie's unborn kids in her that they found in the queen's chamber or w/e. I think maybe there were twins..or a single child, but it had a elongated skull like alien style. An unborn kid..no chance of skull reshaping or w/e ... I think alot of the archeologists n stuff said that it was due to all the inbreeding/incest that the pharoahs used to do and stuff. I'm not so sure though...that pic really tripped me out when I saw it.

I'll see if I can dig up a pic.....er I mean I have the pic right here, pay me 5 mils or else!!1!