What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pay Me $5,000,000 In 30 Days Or Else....

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Well travelling through the desert is fraught with many perils, dehydration being one of them...Santa did a Bear Grylls on most of the deer.

Rudolph with his shiny nose was able to light the passageways of the tomb but with his splendid antlers could not fit into the passageways.
Santa decided his only option was to try and snap off Rudolph's antlers but his foot slipped and he accidentally broke Rudolph's neck.

the horror!!!

what will things be like without rudolf?

why was santa going down there?

he could have been trying to drop off an early gift to a mummy; or trying to get a mummy out of there to give to a very well behaved kid that asked for one for christmas.

makes perfect sense. however, still a very sad story.

E

el dub

Movie trailer, imo.

But it would be cool if he DID film some kind of alien hoop-a-joop in a pyramid. And then the authora-tay comes after him and he has to get away from the illuminati to share his find with the world!

Who brought the popcorn?

lw

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I brought the aliens they say that's their shit hole and the good stuff is under the top brick ;) moo mo moo moo moo.

Ickis

Veteran
i doubt its for real... there's no way that anything is down there that somebody in modern times hasn't seen before.

Did you read my post???????

They already had a TV special where a modern robotic team FAILED to get down the exact same looking shaft. They don't know what is down there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's no reason a fiber optic cable would not reach as far as they needed to go. That RC car would lose its reception the deeper it goes..

Ickis

Veteran
There's no reason a fiber optic cable would not reach as far as they needed to go. That RC car would lose its reception the deeper it goes..

If the signal had to penetrate rock that would be true. But it doesn't. The signal goes down the shaft. You would actually get far greater signal distance because of "skip" off the rock faced walls just like a CB or Ham Radio gets much greater distance when there is cloud covering in the sky... it is called skip or skipping. The radio signal skips along the clouds like a stone skipping on water surface.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes I have herd of skipping its very unpredictable. I doubt there using any skipping to control there devices.. I would think they have a cable atached to it just in case they lose control and can retrive it...

Ickis

Veteran
A fiber-optic cable can only be thread so far because you have to push it down. Everytime you push it in there is more weight the next time you need to push it in because there is more cable before the area you grab to push from. So after you get 50 feet or so down in you now have say 50 lbs of cable, another 50 feet you have 100 lbs of cable. Eventually the weight is too great to push because the cable bends or breaks where you grab it to push.

It isn't like pulling out and stretching miles and miles of telephone fiber-optic because the cable never has to push against all the weight of the cable in front of it. It gets pulled to where it needs to go and it's snapping or stretching strength is much greater than it's bending or kinking strength.

Ickis

Veteran
skipping is unpredictable with radio waves and clouds because the clouds themselves are in unpredictable patterns. If you could make a shaft out of clouds right to the place you wanted to broadcast too then it would not be unpredictable.

I think the stone shaft would allow a radio control signal to penetrate as far as the shaft went if the signal was strong enough. There are different types of radio control too. Some are actuall radio waves which are better and less finicky and some are infared or something. The cheaper toys have the infrared and the expensive $1500 radio control helicopters use radio frequency which IMHO can go a long ways especially down a stone shaft.

The only points I am trying to make are...

1. That shaft looks just like the real ones

2. Modern scientist have tried and failed to get down these shafts but they used robots on umbilical cord cables to transmit control to the robot and probably have a way to pull it out if it got stuck.

I don't have any idea what could be down there that the Egyptian government would not want the world to see? Except that Zahi Hawass is very much against the alien theory concerning the pyramids and has gotten mad or laughed at the idea. So he might not like it if they found an alien but I don't think he would hide the truth. He is a man of science first.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
skipping is unpredictable with radio waves and clouds because the clouds themselves are in unpredictable patterns. If you could make a shaft out of clouds right to the place you wanted to broadcast too then it would not be unpredictable.

I think the stone shaft would allow a radio control signal to penetrate as far as the shaft went if the signal was strong enough. There are different types of radio control too. Some are actuall radio waves which are better and less finicky and some are infared or something. The cheaper toys have the infrared and the expensive $1500 radio control helicopters use radio frequency which IMHO can go a long ways especially down a stone shaft.

The only points I am trying to make are...

1. That shaft looks just like the real ones

2. Modern scientist have tried and failed to get down these shafts but they used robots on umbilical cord cables to transmit control to the robot and probably have a way to pull it out if it got stuck.

I don't have any idea what could be down there that the Egyptian government would not want the world to see? Except that Zahi Hawass is very much against the alien theory concerning the pyramids and has gotten mad or laughed at the idea. So he might not like it if they found an alien but I don't think he would hide the truth. He is a man of science first.

ah, you know your shit.....

wasn't Zahi Hawass replaced not to long ago?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could debate that with ya but im tired.... Just think of the fishing industry crab pots weigh at least 50x more then that cable does. Pushing it 500' should not be an issue.

Ickis

Veteran
I could debate that with ya but im tired.... Just think of the fishing industry crab pots weigh at least 50x more then that cable does.

How does that support you thoughts? Because they have a fiberoptic camera on the crab trap at the bottom of the sea? The weight of the crab pot PULLS the cable down. Never is a fiber-optic cable pushed a great distance. It is always pulled because it can't be pushed great distances because it will bend, buckle, kink or break.

I think Zahi has a year or so left. He got an extension or something. He is a very grumpy man. LOL!

C

Classy@Home

I think Zahi has a year or so left. He got an extension or something. He is a very grumpy man. LOL!
If I recall - he got turfed, no extension, no thank you, no notice, no payout (I could be wrong, I have been many many many times before)...

He and former dictator were buddies - once the schoolyard bully was gone, the "pharoah" was history (pun intended)...

Looked good on tv - but he took credit for everything anyone found, and was reputed to be a hack...

Great tv show - but even a positive spin on him made him look like a doooosh of highest order.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How does that support you thoughts? Because they have a fiberoptic camera on the crab trap at the bottom of the sea? The weight of the crab pot PULLS the cable down. Never is a fiber-optic cable pushed a great distance. It is always pulled because it can't be pushed great distances because it will bend, buckle, kink or break.

We have some pretty smart cookies. If we can go the the moon we should be able to push a cable 1000' up or down a shaft... Im no dr but I can think of a few ways to do it.

Latest posts

Latest posts