What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pay Me $5,000,000 In 30 Days Or Else....

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
if santa's body is inside, is it alive or dead?

why didn't the raindeers save him?

rudolf, where r u man???

the real question is, will the kids get their presents this year or not?

will a zombie-mummy replace santa?

all very good questions to ask, obviously.

I

Iron_Lion

Cool post, I vote Alien Body.

Maybe like the one that turned up in peru not long ago.

article-2063486-0EDB6EF500000578-263_634x670.jpg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Wow, that's totally not just a random duct in some building. We know this because he was so diligent about documenting everything, especially the important part where he inserted the car in some mysterious unexplored open shaft in the most investigated monument on the planet..

viral advertising is my guess

probably a michael bay movie or something

dont think so....

at 2:49 into the video, they show the hotel and the name of it.....

doubt if Micheal Bay wants to promote some obscure hotel in Egypt...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People did wierd shit back then... There are people that still stretch there necks with rings. It's freaky looking. if they made something to shape there heads at a young age you would get that look. Baby's skulls are very soft..

I

Iron_Lion

People did wierd shit back then... There are people that still stretch there necks with rings. It's freaky looking. if they made something to shape there heads at a young age you would get that look. Baby's skulls are very soft..

yes you are right but its not the same. you can tell when it is a human head and when its not. look at the difference, here is a human head that was elongated. The skull from Peru has larger eye sockets than a human skull, smaller mandible, less teeth and teeth that are different than humans.

Cr%C3%A1neo_deformado_atacame%C3%B1o_%28M._Am%C3%A9rica_Inv.76-1-131%29_01.jpg

Head_Shaping.jpg

krunchbubble

Veteran

they did that to emulate something, or they are doing a "copy" of what they saw.....

perhaps there "god" had elongated heads? perhaps they wanted look like what they thought was a higher power?

i don't think they said one day, "lets mould our baby's head, just for the fuck of it!!"

C

COOKIE MONSTER

if santa's body is inside, is it alive or dead?

why didn't the raindeers save him?

rudolf, where r u man???

Well travelling through the desert is fraught with many perils, dehydration being one of them...Santa did a Bear Grylls on most of the deer.

Rudolph with his shiny nose was able to light the passageways of the tomb but with his splendid antlers could not fit into the passageways.
Santa decided his only option was to try and snap off Rudolph's antlers but his foot slipped and he accidentally broke Rudolph's neck.

Ickis

Veteran
About 5 years ago or more there was a Discovery type TV special where some people had a small tank like robotic device attached to a long cable that they sent into a shaft just like the one in the video. It got down in but couldn't make a turn because of the cable and a piece of stone in the way that it couldn't get past. I said to my wife at the time that a kid with a remote control car could get right past that.

The tank robot had a video that showed the end at the turn had a door like stone that was sealed with wax. They could not get down that far and make the turn. I never saw where they even tried again.

It would make more sense to me if he was saying pay me 5 million and I will show you what is down here. They want to know what is there because they tried before. That looks exactly like the shaft in the TV special so I believe he went into the pyramid. But what would he have found that somebody in power knows what it is but doesn't want others to know?

Like I said it makes more sense they would pay him to find out what is down there.

Last edited:

schwilly

dont think so....

at 2:49 into the video, they show the hotel and the name of it.....

doubt if Micheal Bay wants to promote some obscure hotel in Egypt...

Yea, I know, was kinda joking around.

Still, why film all that and then leave out the only thing that could even remotely justify his claims? That being, film of the little car being inserted into the pyramid or whatever?

Cause I'm pretty sure that was just an air duct or something somebody could build in their garage over half a beer.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
god dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm krunchbubble now i am going to be checking this dam video to see if its been put up every couple of hours.... kinda makes me wonder if the illuminati have something to say to this individual

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yea, I know, was kinda joking around.

Still, why film all that and then leave out the only thing that could even remotely justify his claims? That being, film of the little car being inserted into the pyramid or whatever?

Cause I'm pretty sure that was just an air duct or something somebody could build in their garage over half a beer.

your absolutely right....

who knows what will happen?

kinda excited but, if its a hoax, oh well, i got excited over nothing, happens in my life fairly often....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or it was a birth defect...If there ae Aliens I dont blame them for staying the fuck away from us. We are fucked up for sure

Lifebreather

Veteran
If there ae Aliens I dont blame them for staying the fuck away from us. We are fucked up for sure

Neil deGrasse Tyson, regarding whether aliens tried to contact us before we had radio:

For all we know, the aliens have already done this and unwittingly concluded that there was no intelligent life on Earth. A more humbling possibility would be if aliens had become aware of the technologically proficient species that now inhabits Earth, yet they had drawn the same conclusion.

Friend

Veteran
i doubt its for real... there's no way that anything is down there that somebody in modern times hasn't seen before.

Latest posts

Latest posts