What's new

Paul/Frank co-sponsoring legalization bill

bentom187

Veteran
yup,i forget the exact numbers % but hes in third and their is a 4 point margin of error,and with that i beleive hes in 1 or 2 .

bentom187

Veteran
oh yeah the debates are on fox this thursday at 9ET .
oh yeah lots of money bombs comming up,let us not let the establishment win from lack of monetary support,it 100% runs on public donations.
goodbye prohibition in 2012 i cannot wait.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
So...is there a chance that Ron Paul could actually win in 2012?

That would pretty cool!

ozman

Nice vid I liked that,GO RON PAUL GO.He is our best shot I agree,now we need to get him on the ticket,if not he will have to be a write in.But that was a kick ass video.

bentom187

Veteran
So...is there a chance that Ron Paul could actually win in 2012?

That would pretty cool!

as much of a chance as you can give'em,thats the beuty its all real people the citizens supporting him.

honestly i havnt heard one cannidate say a word on prohibition and meant it.... actually produce bills.

i have a good feeling,about this because people are waking up,but its either the red pill or the blue one. you can only count on ron for now,even though i know his son is a stand up guy im not sure he has the same support but time will tell.but i want prohibition gone now.

bentom187

Veteran
oh yeah new bumper stickers. i just need a car to put it on.

Attachments

• rp2012-legalize-it.png
    rp2012-legalize-it.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 16

ozman

The only other candidate that supports ending prohibition is Gary Johnson He also has some better ideas at running the govt.His only problem is getting support and money.I was originally for Gary but the support just isnt there.So I have had to switch my support to Ron.I agree Im not sure about Rand Paul time will tell,but right now he is a little wishy washy for me,but I Am For Ron Paul.We the people now need to make sure we can do what we can to make him the candidate in 2012 to beat the hope and change person in office now.That Hope and Change just isnt working out.I sure hope all those that voted for hope and change sure are liking the change of hope they are getting now.

bentom187

Veteran
he already closed off e-mails to non-constituants and cant find the erea code and 4+ digits neccesary to e-mail him.
i think i already e-mailed him and his opposition to stick it too him.
i hate politicians.
if hes not gonna budge,lets show support for his opponents.

bentom187

Veteran
debates tonight, 9 ET ,i beleive fox is already setting up a ambush on'em like they did last time.
last time they said paul came in last with 0% on TV,however the same fox poll showed he had 78% approval online.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
ha, ha, just voted, Paul is kicking ass with 48% of the vote :D

bentom187

Veteran
hell,yeah man we that much closer to ending the war monger field day.
smoke and grow where ever you want i cant wait.

the others where just completley nuts,i couldnt beleive what i was hearing war with the world basicly.
the commentators wernt any good either , it was just dumb bickering back and forth.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Ames straw poll

Ames straw poll

Bachman 4823

Paul 4671

Pawlenty 2293

Santorum 1657

Cain 1456.

Write-ins received less than 1000 votes respectively.

bentom187

Veteran
it was a good one ,but theres more.i think he has more of a chance now,compaired to the war establishment.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
These early primaries/caucuses/strawpolls are USELESS now. The States may think they are important, but they are not.

2008 Huckabee (McCain came in 4th)
1992 Tom Harkin (Clinton came in 4th)
1988 Bob Dole (GHWB came in 3rd)
1988 Gephardt (Michael Dukakis 3rd)
---
This is a three legged race, and two of them are barely in the race.
Mitt is the 'busniness choice', he has raised the most money, has deep pockets anyway, and is probably Wall Street's pony.

Palin knows better than to enter this early; when it comes to debates, its better to keep quite and be thought foolish, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Rick Perry just entered the race, he is probably the 'evangelical choice', I assume he will siphon off Pawlenty's, Bachmann's and voters and those who cant choose a mormon or moron.
-
Personally, im rooting for Newt. At least he'll tells you up front hes gonna fuck you in the ass with no lube.

And Paul will eventually split off onto a third party. He is really just a RINO, and would be best suited debating both parties (al la Perot) than trying to win of a fractured one.
-
Yo Disco, do you know how many vote Rick Parry got?

Latest posts

Latest posts