What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ParadiseSeeds - Delahaze

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey Mufflon....congrats, man! And thanks for such a great report. I have three Delahaze at about 29 days from flipping to 12/12. They were the slowest of my multistrain grow to start showing discernable flowers. Now, however, the buds are coming on quite nicely. They seem, however, to continue stretching. It's not a problem as I have plenty of head room...I was just wondering whether you or others have had the same experience? After some time getting to know it, how would you rank the high? Would you grow it again? Happy harvest, man. Great job.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
thanks for updating. TOOO many threads are started and than abandoned.

Did you find any nanners on any of those ladies? A friend had some recently but apparently 4 of the 10 ended up with nanners, but he admitted he had light leaks and some heat stress. The smoke was nevertheless phenomenal, especially the lemony hazy one, similar to the one pictured above. He had 10 feminized, and 9 of those 10 he said were serious quality vigor as well as quality despite the late flower appearing nanners.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Mufflon, why did you decide to harvest them at day 58? Did you think they were ready or was there some other motivating factor? Thanks!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi!someone knows the genetic of this strain? I've read somewhere its a mango haze x lemon skunk,but i would like more info....

This thread is about 10 years old. There are really less information about the Delahaze here on the board.

Here some pics. Day 55.

Genetic is unclear. Yes, it is said it is Mango Haze x Lemon Skunk, but who knows.

Meanwhile I vaped The Delahaze some weeks and it is good weed. It's strong weed and the flavor is also great. Intense weed smell. The skunk genetic is obvious in the effect and in the smell with a sweet undertone. Strong.

But the plants were not good for scrogging and as far as I know seeds are only feminized available. Hence it is not my favorite. But weed is great. It is a good plant.

For anyone interested: Delahaze can make an excellent crossing Partner.

STS treatmend and then got to hit a Acapulco Gold Strain. Kids turned out alright:

IMG_3567.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

Haha , I know. ;D Nice to see you here!
hello old friend!

You were my inspiration to buy the Delahaze in the 1st place. Loved her so much when i created some STS pollen i used it one a few other strains: Acapulco Gold, Tikal, Jacky White, Nebula and some more.

Hope you're doing well!

Was there uniformity amongst the offspring? I'm just wondering I'd delahaze is a pure f1 or inbred somewhat
Not sure yet. have not grown a lot of offsprings. The plant above was just a test run and managed to find a keeper. Since I don't have any Information on Acapulco Gold (IIf IBL or no). No way to tell...
only indication for both strains to be somewhat IBL = yield, terps, thc content increased overall in the cross = heterosis

I never found any information from Paradise Seeds regarding their strains -.-... No idea if F2,3 or eben IBL.

Latest posts

Latest posts