What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ParadiseSeeds - Delahaze

Mufflon

Veteran
Blooming day 47.

Nice sativaish flowers.

12858Kopie_von_IMG_3006.jpg

12858Kopie_von_IMG_3009-med.jpg

robotwithdreams

Veteran
they are fattening up nicely, just using up nitogen, thats all. They are still very nice. How much longer do you think they will go 2, 3 wks? Do you think you stop providing nitrogen to soon? Is that a lil bit of heat stress?

Also what was your medium, nutes?

C

Celticman

I just saw DelaHaze placed second in the sativa catagory of this years cannibus cup. Nice. Let us know how it turns out... Taste- high- yeild etc.

They are very very yummy looking!

Nice job Mufflon!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow :woohoo::yoinks:
very nice...how is it iMO......how log did they go????
How is the Smoke.....
:fsu:

Mufflon

Veteran
Harvest @ Day 58.

A bit early but a nice buzz anyway.

Delahaze is a good quiler with a load of big buds.
A lil bit airy but still hard!

The taste depends on phenotype.
1 was very sweet and pungent.
The sativa which i prefer is the best quilder and have the best buds with a nice earthy hazy sativataste.
The other phenotype is a mix of those 2 phenotypes with a little bit lemon in it.

The high comes after 5-15 minutes.
Sometimes ur not high after smoking a joint for 1 hour but then ur totally stoned from one to another minute.

A real creeper high.

Gets stronger and stronger untill it ends without a couchlock.
If u smoke too much u go crazy and ur eyes burn like hell.

In little doses a very nice daytime smoke.

Good job ParadiseSeeds!

@: Let em grow for arround 2 weeks and cut em. (to have 6 sidebranches and cut the 2 lowest of em for having 4 headbuds)
2 weeks more in very very big pots and then start bloom, 4 Plants on a aquaremeter.
Dont forget to cut the lower branches after 2 weeks of flowering.(the lower branches dont gets big)
Needs much nitrogen in the first 2 weeks of flower!
Each Plant arround 80-100 gramms.

(400w)

mixin

excellent grow! very good job. i am just now flowering a white berry and an opium from paradise. can't wait to see them bud up!

buddah

Veteran
sound real good - do u have any pices from the drie Bud............??

K

kittykronic

very nice pics, looks great..i am on my second run of amsterdame flame. and white berry..both r very good also..my wife loves the flame cuz of it's taste..been wanting to try delhaze.i will one day now..thanks for the pics ..peace

K

kittykronic

i never found anything on it b4 i bought some last year..but i am glad i did..you a=know anything of gorilla grape by outlaw seeds..just bought a pack and can't find anything about it either..thanks peace

buddah

Veteran
tHAT Delahaze looks real good to me.....nice hard nugz...and do u find a haze tasted one....???

Mufflon

Veteran
Haze taste in 2 of 3 phenotypes.

1 fresh lemon with a little weetness but sill woody/earthy.
1 with strong earthy llbit fresh lemon sativataste. (sativaphenotyp)

Latest posts

Latest posts