What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ParadiseSeeds - Delahaze

Mufflon

Veteran
Hello. :joint:

Blocky is back with a new strain.
I cant find any other reports so i decided to write one.

They are 1 month old now and tommorow the bloom beginns.

Share the love. :jump:

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Beautiful plants. Definitely interested in the Delahaze in the not too distant future. Will be following this. Loads o' questions!! What kinda grow? What have you noticed about the growth patterns? Stretch? Are you training them? Thanks!! Good luck!

Mufflon

Veteran
Thx mayan.

First 3 Weeks 105w, circumcised after the third pair of leafs, 0,7 gallon pots from beginn, in 5,5 gallon pots after two a half weeks 400w last week of vegi.

Delahaze grows with very big Indica/Sativa leafes and much branches.
After 3-4 weeks of good growth Delahaze shows preflowers and beginns to smell a bit.
The leafes and stemms smells a kind of spicy and fruity at the same time when u rub em between ur fingers.

Maybe i bandages down.
Depends on how high and different they grow.
I rly like big plants as u can see.

If u got any other Questions just ask me.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Thanks, mufflon. Great information. I'm thinking about growing them out with Nebula. I'm trying to figure out whether they would dominate my humble grow space. I tend not to veg things out too long, however, and (by necessity) prefer the single cola with a few main branches to trees.

Mufflon

Veteran
Thanks.

I will switch the 400w NDL with added bluelight spectrum with a pure orange/red Ndl.

The Plants are big enought now and should start to build Buds.

Really beautiful bushes, have had good success with Paradise in the past but haven't heard anything about the makeup of Delahaze or any grow reports for that matter.
Will definitely be keepin' my eyes open.

C

Celticman

Hey Mufflon....
How's The Dela coming? Gotta be about 45 days in flower, eh? Let's see those updates :)

Celticman

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for posting this grow I too find a serious lack of grow reports on paradise products. I decided as a result of this to do some paradise of my own links in my sig if any of the strains interest you guys out there.

Can't wait for an update =)

Latest posts

Latest posts