What's new

Paradise Sensi Star

G

Guest 16149

Due to them really yellowing up and the trichs being all cloudy with maybe 10% amber I went ahead and took them down yesterday at 48 days flower, next time will feed them a little more and a little longer, forgot to take before chop shots but here are some after

And the good news is I do have a nice mother plant to take more clones from :)So I will be running it again :)

Very nice. I had been considering doing some Sensi Star. Am I correct in thinking she is potent yet not a very big yeilder?

Beautiful plant by the way BD!

G

Guest 16149

Thanks all, looks like I will get about 1/2 to 3/4 oz of dried bud per plant :)
Cannot tell you the potency of this run yet, I have run it to 56-60 days before and the yield is decent but the potency has always been great in the past :)

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Is it safe to say that if I grew out some Sensi Star this year and it didn't smell like burnt rubber, and had a fruity taste as opposed to a medicinal taste that it wasn't Sensi?

Clones came from a reputable source.

Makes me wonder after reading the posts about the way Sensi Star should smell and Taste.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I purchased a five pack off seed boutique just a bit ago and 5/5 popped and sprouted in just over 24 hours. They were the fastest of three strains.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey Blaner can you give us a smoke report on that sensi star? I ordered a pack of fem sensi star I've never tried it but everybody says its awesome. Very nice plants did you use 3 gal or 5 gal pots in flowering?

G

Guest 16149

Hi WV
Already did a smoke report on it about a year and a half ago, it is very good smoke, I grow a lot of varieties and this is a winner every time :)
Those were grown in 3 gallon pots, next run will be in hydro.

grdnair

I like White Label Sensi Star outdoor, potent and mold resistant strain but quite sensitive to nutrients overdose. Dry is 35-40g/plant in soil, start flowering in the first week of September finishes in 8 weeks.

M

manwithnoname

anyone think this sensi star pheno will be any good?

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still yet to try the sensi star ive only ever got males 5 from 5 got a shit load of pollen though 2 keeper males smelt like lemons...
Hafto buy another pack some day..

M

manwithnoname

Still yet to try the sensi star ive only ever got males 5 from 5 got a shit load of pollen though 2 keeper males smelt like lemons...
Hafto buy another pack some day..

that's bad luck... i have 7 confirmed females and 3 i'm not sure yet.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh well i cant complain now when i do get females i have plenty of pollen to breed with...

M

manwithnoname

true that. i was going to try and keep some ss pollen myself. hopefully i get a good looking male out of the group.

dont think i have ever said the words "hopefully i get a good looking male" before :yoinks:

Mr.Jones

hey guys,
im gonna get a ss clone soon and i wondered if you got any special advise growing it in hydro? using a topfeed hydrocorell 24/0 system?