What's new

Paradise Sensi Star

G

Guest 16149

Thanks Rounders, have grown SS before and really liked it, thats why when I restarted I went with it, also knowing they were female seeds made them the logical choice to restart the grow with to get things going again :)

G

My choice would be sensi star. Ive grown it for 8 yrs and hope to continue for many more.

Why, because i love indica's and Sensi star is the most potent indica available.

Some pheno's such as this one I call the "haze" pheno, are absolutely the most potent cannabis plants in the entire world from haze to red lumbo they just don't have an equal.

This girl is a 12 week finisher and reigns in potency in the cannabis world. Panic inducing for 30 year heavy smokers.

Big tall skinny sativa pheno and potent as hell

Branchy pheno
Heavy, potent buzz

docdj

Sensi star pheno

Sensi star pheno

I have a verrrrry sativa pheno of SS. The plant had to be bent/tied down so the freekin' neighbors wouldn't see it. Sheesh. I will try to post some pics if I can figure out how to use my latest camera!

It would be at least 8-9 feet tall if I hadn't done the B/D to it!:muahaha:

Peace,

docdj

I hope it's as strong as you'all say!

G

this ones 8' docdj, its jjust leaned over away from the camera because we had a hurricane here last week. Ive seen a bunch of ss plants but when I saw this one, I said " what the hell is this thing.". Ive always believed that SS has a haze in its heritage.

eyes

Veteran
looking nice.what do you think shell yield?
have you grown her before?
how does she compare to nebula?

S

Space Ghost

looking great! might just be the lighting, are the lower leaves yellowing already? you could give them a hit of N to keep things moving along nicely.... as I'm sure you know... ;)

Looks like you'll get a nice haul!

G

Guest 16149

Hey Eyes, hoping for an oz to an oz and a half a plant :)

Space Ghost, yes they are yellowing already, I have given some N a day or two ago, hopefully will see it regreen a bit, but since they are already into their 3rd week, I do not wanna give them much :)

G

Guest 16149

Hi Mexiland :)
No the pictures were not edited, when the pictures were taken I did adjust the Exposure compensation and the White Balance to get out the yellow of the HPS light, so no the pictures were not edited :)

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Awesome.

From the pics, it looks like they'll out yield the Lemon Skunks...

How tall are they? Which is your fave so far?

G

Guest 16149

Thanks all

5LG, they are at 23 and 25" tall now :) Do not have a fave yet, have not smoked any Lemon Skunk yet, but have smoked Sensi Star before and really liked :)

RC_Colas

Veteran
They look very health and like big yielders for such small plants...great job. I look forward to your final harvest and smoke report:)

Cheers

RC_Colas