What's new

Paradise Sensi Star

G

Lets say you're a newer grower, maybe not even a member here yet but just browsing to pick up all the information you can. At some point in your quest for information, you're going to wonder which one of these varietys is as good as they really say? Paradise Seeds Sensi Star is one of those varietys who live up to the hype and expectations of the grower and consumer.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sensi star definatly the next on my list...
How would you people compare it to northern lights or afghani#1?

Last edited:

egor

Have you had any problems with nutrients? I'm growing out 5 sensi star females and am having a hard time getting a nutrient schedule together that doesn't burn them. These are the first nutrient sensitive plants I've grown.

G

Guest 16149

Egor
Nope no special nutes here, using the same thing i always do, but I do not start feeding until at least a couple of weeks old, there is enough nutes in the soil until then.

Nugz

egor said:
Have you had any problems with nutrients? I'm growing out 5 sensi star females and am having a hard time getting a nutrient schedule together that doesn't burn them. These are the first nutrient sensitive plants I've grown.

Hey egor, I have some Star Kush (Sensi Star x Bubba Kush) females going that have shown to be the most nute sensitive plants in my garden.

What I did is dilute the nutes a little and they seem to be doing better this round.

Good luck.

Nugz

Kick ass Blaner. I'm really leaning towards Sensi Star for my new SOG. I'll be using 3-600's and I want tight buds, so they're air cooled. What lamps are you using?

They look super healthy, is your compost homemade or what? Ever run SS in a hydro application? How's your yield with SS?

Gnarly dude, be safe.

G

Guest 16149

Medgrowr02,
I am using a 600 watt MH to veg under, will be going under 2 1000 watt HPS in flower, they are getting big fast, gonna have to move to the flower area soon :)
I do not use compost, I start with a mix of coco, chunky perlite, Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and Fafards container mix, that way I do not need to feed for the first couple of weeks, when I do start to feed them I will be using Pure Blend Pro :)
And I have run the SS in hydro before, it kicks ass, and good yield.

The plants are now 19 inches tall so I threw them in the flower room today :)

Can't remember, but I think these are at 6 weeks. Very dark green from beginning to end; very leafy and super resinous buds. Smelt like diesel fuel or something like that. Pretty easy to grow, med. Yielder.
Let it sit in jars for a month and you will some amazing weed that knocks your socks off!

Sup everyone? Hey Blaner, looking nice! Looks like you'll ring in the New Year with some proper gear.

I'm about 3 weeks into a Sensi Star and Shiva Shanti grow. I was wondering around how tall I would need to veg clones if I wanted 14gr. per plant (of the star). I plan on a sog in a dr120 with a 600w growing in straight coco.

sorry if thats not enough info for a guestimate but you said you've grown sensi star before so I any and all advice is welcome.

G

Guest 16149

If you are only wanting 14 grams a plant I would say veg till 1 to 1and a half foot before flower.

Thanks for the fast response! I was hoping I could do it with a 2-3 week veg from clone. Oh well, my expectations are already too high. I was hoping to be able to hit .67g/w on my first run but considering I've got an entirely new/untested setup (strains, coco, Lucus formula, and a 600w aircooled) I might as well hope to hit the lottery haha.

Well if you can offer any advice or inspiration I'd appreciate it!

sirshamus

Nice looking girls, Blaner. Have 4 clones myself going, 10 days into flower. Vegged em for about 7 weeks, I know a long time, but it took me awhile to get my shit ready. Doing them in a dr120 under 600 air coolable in ocean forest with ff nutes. I tell you what, I could hit them with as much grow big as I wanted, but seems like 3 tsp per gallon of big bloom, gave them a little bit burn. Wish I could post some pics, but need to have a lot more posts, lol. Will be following you log.

G

Guest 16149

Feel free to post up your pics when you can Sirshamus :) and Thanks

Lookin good blaner!

Hows it growing sirshamus? You have the set up I'm planning on getting. Are you using a carbon scrubber? If so, what size works for the dr120?

sirshamus

No carbon scrubber yet MJ. Waiting to see how stinky they get. No one ever comes out to my crib, so not to worried bout it and neighbors are far enough away. Was looking at those foothill filters on ebay, but not sure on how they work. No negative feedback on them and they are refillable.

good job blaner kickin ass on them sensi, sensi star is a great strain, grew some sensi star loved the herb, ahhh i can still remember the taste :canabis: Rounders

Latest posts

Latest posts