What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panop '09: Back Inaction (Mandala Satori & Kalichakra, Nirvana Ice, CH9 Hashplant)

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those ladies are looking nice. It looks like you're going to have a nice yield coming your way.

-Funk

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow Panop...wish you a nice harvest,watch the hashplant don't mold ,i have some going too,i cut a few leaves around sometimes it become leafy.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Week 3 Flower

Week 3 Flower

Howdy. Today marks the start of Week 3 of flower...

picture.php

I worked this picture a little to try to remove the 'HPS Orange.'
I've got some budshots that I'll edit in a similar fashion and post tomorrow...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
. Those hashplants look like they're a little ahead of the others, how long do you expect them to flower for?

At least another five weeks.
But they did blow the hell up, didn't they? Big ups to CH9! I was originally skeptical of running feminized seeds due to other grower's reports of how easily they herm out, but I'm happily eating my words. These Hashplants have impressed me to no end...

And as for the bullshit, it is coming to a close. I expect most of my real-life issues to be resolved by this time next week. It's nothing life and death or jail related, just a major hassle that sneak-attacked my ass.

To Funk, Slaughter, CH9 and Pontiac:
Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's people like you that keep me coming back to ICmag...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Week 3.5 Flower

Week 3.5 Flower

Aight guys, the bullshit has come to a close and all is well. Thanks for all of your support!

Group shot @ week 3.5
picture.php

Now for those BUDSHOTS!

Satori
picture.php

picture.php

Kalichakra
picture.php

Hashplant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ice
picture.php

picture.php

You are doing a fantastic job pan. They look great. Keep up the great work & thanks for all your input & help my friend. It really has helped ALOT.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I worked this picture a little to try to remove the 'HPS Orange.'
I've got some budshots that I'll edit in a similar fashion and post tomorrow...
I don't know if your camera can do this, but I recently discovered that I can set the white balance on my camera. It makes a huge difference. No more spending lots of time trying to balance colors in Photoshop trying to get the yellow tint of my MH bulbs out. Or even worse, trying to get multiple pictures to all match. Now before I start shooting, I just set a piece of white paper on the canopy, set the white balance, and I'm good to go. All my pictures now come right out the camera with the proper tint, even after switching from my veg to my flower bulbs.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I don't know if your camera can do this, but I recently discovered that I can set the white balance on my camera. It makes a huge difference. No more spending lots of time trying to balance colors in Photoshop trying to get the yellow tint of my MH bulbs out. Or even worse, trying to get multiple pictures to all match. Now before I start shooting, I just set a piece of white paper on the canopy, set the white balance, and I'm good to go. All my pictures now come right out the camera with the proper tint, even after switching from my veg to my flower bulbs.

Thanks for the heads up. I've never fiddled with my white balance, so I'll give your advice a whirl. The only time I correct colors in PS is when I'm shooting during lights-on.

That last round of photos was shot about 10 minutes prior to lights-on, so no color correction was necessary.

bobburn

The 5 hashplants are looking great. Nice quick flowering and good uniformity. The Ice looks like it'll be a delicious specimen when its ripe. About how tall are your plants btw? They look about 18-24in.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for updating your journal so regularly--it's great to watch these strains grow at a regular interval. :joint:

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
The 5 hashplants are looking great. Nice quick flowering and good uniformity. The Ice looks like it'll be a delicious specimen when its ripe. About how tall are your plants btw? They look about 18-24in.
They range from 16-24", though most are around the 18-24" mark. I did have one Ice plant top itself, so that's where the 16" came from.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for updating your journal so regularly--it's great to watch these strains grow at a regular interval. :joint:
Thanks, man. Glad you enjoy it. Truthfully, the grow diary is for my sake as much as it is everyone else's. I use it to keep up with my watering schedule and to track growth. A log is no good if it's sporadic...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Looking pretty sexy in that tent. Keep your eye on the yellowing of some of those upper bud leaves. I've never seen that, but it seems the plants are doing well despite it.

-Funk

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Wow, I should have stopped by earlier!
What a show so far, pulling up a chair.
And of course the bong. :woohoo:
Nice grow so far, hope you reach your goals!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Looking pretty sexy in that tent. Keep your eye on the yellowing of some of those upper bud leaves. I've never seen that, but it seems the plants are doing well despite it.

Good spot, ya bastid! I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

I can tell you exactly why those leaves are like that. I had to tear down my grow for two days while I had visitors in my home. The plants continued to grow in darkness and the yellowing is from lack of light.

The plants got a good watering today with the following:
FloraNova Bloom: 1.5 tsp per gallon
Cal-Mag: 1 tsp per gallon
Liquid Karma: 2 tsp per gallon
Molasses: 1 tsp per gallon

Peace.

bobburn

The HPs still look very green for having spent 2 days in the dark. I noticed the yellowing, but didn't think anything of it lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts