What's new

***PanchoBuddah's Micro Adventure***

oldone- Thank you bro. "The name's Bond, James Bond".. haha:biggrin:. But really, it took about a month of researching, and another month of putting it all together, working an hour or two a day (I'm a busy man!) I don't have a pic of the overall system right now, and I don't wanna make a fuzz taking it out of its place (the mrs needs her sleep:spanky:). But take a look at this "micro genius" as dubbed by Freezerboy: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=64551&highlight=MicroRU. I just basically did what he did, with some slight changes to the best of my knowledge and ability. I do have pics of it in the dark though, that was easy!
This is the back...

and the front. This is where the carbon is located. It's held up by metal mesh screen used for rain gutters. It's looks like a speaker to me though :D! And the little specks of light are where I ran out of carbon to fill it up completely. It does the job very well if I may add.

BC Chrons-
Its really not how much you grow but the time and love for the grow that matters...for me anyways
Very well said my friend. I couldn't have said it better myself, and I completely agree with you. Not everyone needs 1000watters with big ass flood tables and high-tech equipment to grow pounds of meds:asskick:, but my respect to those who do.. Some of us have jobs and/or careers that get us paid, and just need small quantities to get by. I may not get alot from this grow, but I do it cause I love to grow the damn plant! Have been for years. I would give away meds to homies and friends that needed it, until I got jacked with what I had on the patio:fsu:. Now that I'm doing micro, they're looking out for me, giving me and the mrs. free meds. It's the beauty about true friends and jane, it brings us together, in the bad and good times!! Thanks for your interest amigo.. (and if your wondering, yes I am baked!):wave:
Garuda- Thanks for stopping by. I just might take your advice. Though, this was a test run, didn't really have a plan in the beginning. Now that i know how micro cabs work, I plan on making it better next run. Longer veg, better beans, and in coco. Or I'll start working on a tall PC case to veg seeds/clones and/or keep a mum. :wave:
MicroDude- Gracias amigo. It is not coco. That will be for the next run. I'm currently feeding them FoxFarm's Tiger and Big Bloom, with a couple drops of Schultz 10-15-10 and Superthrive every 2 weeks or so. They're holding up. Thanks for stopping by :joint:

Anymore questions or comments, please, shoot em' my way...
Gotta hit the sack, it's late!
Good growing fellas! :bandit:

Holy shit!! Anyone else feeling the heat wave?! :toohot:....

It's day 35 of flowering.. got like 3 more weeks to go.

Hope everyones staying cool .. This heat got me lazier then a mofo!
Good growing fellas.. :bandit:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
WOW Pancho!!! You are doing a great job!! your ladies look delicious!! lol...
what a heat wave!! I'm up higher in BC surrounded by trees so I've been spared the heat but I feel for ya bro!! My friend in Ontario said the humidity was 49 in July...
keep up the great work bro!!!!

Looking good!

What's in the Tiki mix?

Thank you Blynx, I admire your work man. It's a random Tiki Mix. It came with 11 seeds, and I got 8 females! For all I know it could be Bambata, Bella Ciao,Green Devil, Shanti Devil, Yarkoum, or Zei. They're very good genetics from South West Africa and Pakistani with NL, Afghan, and Mazar origins.. :wave:

WOW Pancho!!! You are doing a great job!! your ladies look delicious!! lol...
what a heat wave!! I'm up higher in BC surrounded by trees so I've been spared the heat but I feel for ya bro!! My friend in Ontario said the humidity was 49 in July...
keep up the great work bro!!!!

Thank you much BC! They're smelling delicious aswell. You guys got it good up there.. We had a record-breaking high temp of 113*F!!!! But it's starting to cool down.. Glad you stopped by. :wave:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
looking great man, I love that leaf structure on the second pic.

...been hot as hell here the past few days..but that's cool I know alot of OD growers that were getting stressed with all the early cold here.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OOO wee I cant wate till my sog seeds start growing. hope my new bubbler clones root soon. :D

urs r looking great. :D

diamondmine, StealthDragon, coloradomedical, #1CB- thank you all. :tiphat:

Don't know if I want to post anything anymore, seeing others peeps amazing grows!! :comfort:... This Micro Community is truly incredible. Beating the odds of space and restriction to get some dank goodness! :jump:

Just a quick update on my humble micro adventure... day 42 of bloom. About 2 more weeks til chop time!

Good growing fellas! :bandit:

Penguin59

How much are you predicting your babies will yield, Pancho? I'm thinking of switching to your method of "shorter plants but more of them" :)

Penguin

oldone

Hi PanchoB,

Dont be so humble, be proud and stand tall.:) Your girls look awesome...

Has the stealth element of your design passed the unsuspecting visitor test? If so how nervous were you?

Again, great job man and keep those pics coming...
OO

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Don't know if I want to post anything anymore, seeing others peeps amazing grows!!

keep it commin man! they're looking great, besides you know you'd go crazy if you had no one to share this with right?
;)

How much are you predicting your babies will yield, Pancho? I'm thinking of switching to your method of "shorter plants but more of them" :)

Penguin

Well any yield is a good yield IMO. But if I had to guesstimate, looks like at least a half oz. More than enough for myself and my lady. I still got some of the oz of some purple buds my buddy gave me. So it'll be a while before I try these budsicles, I prefer a somewhat long cure. And you should give it a try, I'm sure you'll do good in your cab. :wave:

Hi PanchoB,

Dont be so humble, be proud and stand tall.:) Your girls look awesome...

Has the stealth element of your design passed the unsuspecting visitor test? If so how nervous were you?

Again, great job man and keep those pics coming...
OO

Thanks for the kind words my amigo. I will be proud and stand tall even though my meds are short!! haha.

And yes, the design was flawless when I had visitors. I intentionally had them walk into my room to "check out" my new flat screen, and they didn't even look at the damn thing. To them it was just part of the surround sound system. :jump: Thanks for stopping by oldone...

Finally got a chance to get new pics. Babes are at day 54 of bloom. I thought they'd be ready by now, but it doesn't look that way. I'm gonna give em' one more week, possibly two. Been giving them plain water for a week now, even though they don't drink it that fast. The layer of mulch helps alot. They're really fattening up for short lil budsicles. One or two are slightly leaning now. Smells are incredible!! I have 2 favorite ones; 1 smells like rotten mangos, and my #1 favorite smells like fresh guava fruit. And I love guavas! I've never had a plant smell like that in my years of growing meds.. Hopefully I can re-veg her.

That's it for now, comments/suggestions are more than welcome.

Good growing fellas :bandit:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well from here they r looking great. thouse trich r looking great also. looking great keep up D great work.

1cb.

oldone

Lovely pics bro beautiful ladies. What kind of camera are you using?

Its really hard waiting aint it?

Latest posts

Latest posts