What's new

Panama

Humple W.

Done ✅ Seeds are dropped! I already popped one FEM seed from the lemony/Incensey line about a week ago. So I went ahead and dropped two more from that line, then three each of the Green line as well as the pink/red line.

Full details will be updated in my thread:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...r-on-deck-🤘

…. and I’ll post results here when the time comes.

Assuming I get 100% germination (which I usually do) I’ll have three of each line. I’ll let them mature until showing sex, then take clones of each and flower out the clones. If I don’t get 100% germination I’ll just pop another of the corresponding line until I have three from each line. Once the grow is harvested and cured properly I’ll make my selection of green and red moms and the others will be discarded.

I think each line is special in its own way, I want the green goddess mother to keep in my stable but I’d like a nice Red mom too, the one I had before probably should have been a keeper. I would like to find her again also.

:yay:

Awesome project, my friend! I've been telling the wife that I want to order another pack of Panama, as I had only 3 seeds, and one got fucked up at germination (my fault). Been thinking about either a 6-pack of fems or a 10-pack of regs to go along with an order of Nepal Mist. But I have some KA5H, Tikal, and Thai Chi to grow through already, and my space is limited, so I'm not sure... There's never enough room!

OZZ_

Veteran
Awesome project, my friend! I've been telling the wife that I want to order another pack of Panama, as I had only 3 seeds, and one got fucked up at germination (my fault). Been thinking about either a 6-pack of fems or a 10-pack of regs to go along with an order of Nepal Mist. But I have some KA5H, Tikal, and Thai Chi to grow through already, and my space is limited, so I'm not sure... There's never enough room!

Thank you and agreed!! Lol …. Just got more space myself so I’m like a kid in a candy shop right now

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
S6000003 (14).JPG
S6000002 (14).JPG

Very interesting floral developement for so early in the season!.

This plant is a beast! Yesterday I installed some " 10cm x 10cm pea netting" over the top of her, to help keep the tops at an equal hieght. As she grows up through the netting and starts the stretch, I'll probablly install a second net higher up. Because of the dennsity of growth, i will be doing some lollipoping as she comes into flower.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Here we are, just 6 days later. The "flowers" have been overtaken by the canopy.
IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

Later today, when it cools down a bit, I will be giving her a serious pruning. All the tops will be removed to the hieght of the pea netting. All stragley growth will be removed also. It will look as mess! But in another week she'll be back growing strong again.

I'll post some pics. later.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
here is my first touch with panama. i haven't even tasted it before, so i just chose it because of how it was described. my waitings are kinda high. my first priority goal is to find a keeper male for crossing. and second goal is to look for one of both, red and green females. hybrid between them would be more than interesting also.

1.png

2.png

from 28 seeds 21 germed, but i lost 1 because it didn't grew up like other did, and now there are 20 seedlings left. i think it's kinda okay for me coz i have to save some space.

4.png

5.png

some of them are faster in growth which means they are maybe males :)

6.png

and this last one looks weird! it has four finger leaves and two pairs of cotyledons. hmm, haha.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
As promissed, the after shots.
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0438.JPG

The First shot is the removed tops. Everything that was above the netting has gone!. I was brutal. The second shot shows the canopy after I've wrecked it. The third shot is out of focus!, but is a shot of the growth below the net after i have removed a lot of the spindly growth and the fourth shot is the spindly growth. I reckon that she'll look good again within a week! (fingers crossed) and that there will be a lot more spindly growth to be removed over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully i won't be doing anymore major work on the canopy, just keeping the tops at equal height

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
-> 9 days jump forward. i'm going to transplant them in to 2 gal fabric pots very soon. then i will leave them under 250w hps for 4 days, next 400w for 4 days, and finally 600w till end. i wish they are not going to over-stretch during 12/12, but luckily i have 7.2ft tall tent with cooltube.
about week later more here, some leaves looks dry and i think it's because of used soil which might have some wrong nutrients in and some out.

9.png

10.png

looking for bomb male and this one might be him.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hey all, i'm in situtation where i need some help haha. i can't make my decision about to choose a keeper male. in my eye none of them aren't very hot special super, but some of them are good enough for breeding. they just finished first week of the flowering in 12/12 cycle. shortest one's height is 60cm (23,6") and tallest one is 90cm (35,4") while others are 70-80cm (27,5" - 31,5"). i will update the progress when it looks so.

1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png

5.png

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
how do u pick a male??? - is he tall??, squat??? - how do u pick?? - i understand a lady which u n have grown out and is ass-kickin, but the male??? maybe the runt is the 'shit' (in a good way) - dubi... how do u decide???

Latest posts

Latest posts