What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

Ras Kali Rasta

My two in-season Pangi's got the chop yesterday. #1 has a strong, sharp but sweet lemon aroma with some incense and liqueur in the background. #2 is darker and sweeter, with the background and forground of #1 reversed. Really looking forward to trying these.
20230419_164654~2.jpg
20230419_135831~2.jpg
20230419_164644~2.jpg
20230419_140145~2.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mine is going down now. Cutting it down i steps 72d, 75d, 77d and the rest goes for 12 weeks. It is now at 75d and to me it looks 90% ripe.
Congrats on your harvest @LHC sometimes it's a good idea (for several reasons) to split a bountiful harvest at different harvest times, also to learn what is your preference regarding ripeness for a given specimen. Enjoy and let us know about your findings after curing! ;)
My two in-season Pangi's got the chop yesterday. #1 has a strong, sharp but sweet lemon aroma with some incense and liqueur in the background. #2 is darker and sweeter, with the background and forground of #1 reversed. Really looking forward to trying these.

Congrats also on your harvest :D @Ras Kali Rasta those 3 elements you mention (lemon, incense, sweet liquor) are very on point to describe Panama x Bangi Haze terpene profiles. Enjoy it!

Looks you are also close to the happy end of your grow with this strain @Stoneroller ;) I agree, her best harvest time will be when this last reflowering ripens, she doesn't have enough nutrients-energy to keep reflowering and severe yellowing-browning degrades cannabioid and terpenes from plants' surface.

You are also almost there after 10 weeks of floweing @hyposomniac :hotbounce same like Stoneroller, yours will be done when this last wave is ripen.

So happy for all you guys! :smoke:

LHC

Congrats on your harvest @LHC sometimes it's a good idea (for several reasons) to split a bountiful harvest at different harvest times, also to learn what is your preference regarding ripeness for a given specimen. Enjoy and let us know about your findings after curing! ;)
This weekend me and some friends of mine had the opportunity to try the P x BH for the first time.
It has cured for a little more than a month now, an it was nice for both vaping and joints. It was used to make the experience of the sun, the good food, walking in nature, go swimming, and dancing mor joyful. First of all, we all agree that this ganja is perfect for this. Uplifting, energetic, slightly psychedelic, mind expanding and very calm and friendly. Perfect for social activities. Mostly head high with just a little body load, even after a long day of smoking. We all liked it a lot. Right now, it is my desert island strain. I love it. It is glorious. Thank you so much for creating this fantastic plant @dubi
Next on my list is Zalmadelica, Thai Chi or Malawi. I think maybe it will be Thai Chi.

Last edited:

Rory Borealis

Veteran
This weekend me and some friends of mine had the opportunity to try the P x BH for the first time. We were on a trip to a vacation house by the sea and had the chance to get to know the strain good.
It has cured for a little more than a month now, an it was nice for both vaping and joints. It was used to make the experience of the sun, the good food, walking in nature, go swimming, and dancing mor joyful. First of all, we all agree that this ganja is perfect for this. Uplifting, energetic, slightly psychedelic, mind expanding and very calm and friendly. Perfect for social activities. Mostly head high with just a little body load, even after a long day of smoking. We all liked it a lot. Right now, it is my desert island strain. I love it. It is glorious. Thank you so much for creating this fantastic plant @dubi
Next on my list is Zalmadelica, Thai Chi or Malawi. I think maybe it will be Thai Chi.
Dope smoke report. Thanks for pointing to the insights that some miss when speaking about this particular cultivar. Being present and living life with excellent accoutrements that embellish those experiences.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much @LHC for sharing your Panama x Bangi Haze smoke report and experience with us 🥰
Really touching to know you all like it so much! Glad it enhanced the outdoor holidays with your friends :smoke:

LHC

Had a nice hiking/camping session in nature with Pangi and a friend yesterday. I have always been a light smoker, but have experience with resin and flower since the late 80´s. This is the best herb I have ever smoked. My number one desert island strain.

Cactus Squatter

Had a nice hiking/camping session in nature with Pangi and a friend yesterday. I have always been a light smoker, but have experience with resin and flower since the late 80´s. This is the best herb I have ever smoked. My number one desert island strain.
Dude, that’s exactly how I feel about it. If there could be only 1 smoke on an island for the rest of my life, Pangi would be it. I absolutely love how happy it is.

Cactus Squatter

Always nice to meet people with the same taste:)

Are there any other Ace strains that you like a lot? Pangi is the first one I have grown, and I am so amazed.
I’ve really liked a bunch of the Ace strains.
Panama, Bangi Haze, all of the A5 crosses so far have been great. KaliChina as well.
But so far for me, nothing beats the electric happy feeling of the last Panama x Bangi I grew. It was the absolute perfect weed for me and definitely something I will always grow from now on.

I have 2 different phenos of it growing now. One is a slightly wider leafed, stinky as hell Bangi haze looking one, and the other looks very panama to me at the moment. Super excited for them to finish this fall.

LHC

I’ve really liked a bunch of the Ace strains.
Panama, Bangi Haze, all of the A5 crosses so far have been great. KaliChina as well.
But so far for me, nothing beats the electric happy feeling of the last Panama x Bangi I grew. It was the absolute perfect weed for me and definitely something I will always grow from now on.

I have 2 different phenos of it growing now. One is a slightly wider leafed, stinky as hell Bangi haze looking one, and the other looks very panama to me at the moment. Super excited for them to finish this fall.
Thank´s for the reply @Cactus Squatter
Electric, happy feeling is just what I feel. Consciousness expanding, musical and sensual. Wonderful expression of the cannabis high. Like a symphony.

I am of course curious about the parents. Would it be possible for you to explain a little bit about those compared to Pangi?

Also interested in hearing more about the two phenos as they develop.

Ras Kali Rasta

My three out-of-season Pangi girls grown 12/12 from seed. The taller one is 90cm and the other two are 60cm (the three other plants are GT). They would make a good candidate for an indoor SOG, 12/12 from seed - quite manageable height and much faster flowering initiation when compared to the GT. I'm loving the Pangi I grew in season, harvested 3rd week of April. Probably my favourite strain so far. To me, the effects and flavours are much more complex, interesting and deep than somewhat comparable strains like Super Silver Haze and Super Lemon Haze.

20230703_155415.jpg
20230703_155426.jpg
20230703_155432.jpg
20230703_155438.jpg

Last edited:

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Pangi girls, almost finished. I'm thinking that #1 and #2 are half to one week off. #3, a week to 1.5 weeks. Let me know what you think. Also, anyone know what the bugs on the fan leaf are?

View attachment 18868194 View attachment 18868195 View attachment 18868196 View attachment 18868197

DO NOT SPRAY THOSE PLANTS with anything. Pluck the leaves off that have aphids. Anything that you spray now will be absorbed by the trichomes and thus, your body. Do a basic trim job outside, to prevent from bringing the aphids into your home. Place the cut branches and buds into the freezer and freeze them for 3 hours. It will kill the bugs. Take the branches out of the freezer and trim them further on the back porch.

Last edited:

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Spray your vegging plants with grapefruit seed oil or lactobacilli or 1 teaspoon of mustard seed powder diluted in a gallon of water. Do this once per week up until the 2nd week of flowering. This will keep bugs off your plants.

Tranquilidade

It took a full four-month period for this strain to reach its peak. Compared to just Panama, its aromatic profile is far more intense, featuring notes of haze, citrus, lemon pledge, lime, incense, and wood. My phenotype wasn't exactly psychedelic, but it did offer a dense, floaty, and long-lasting high.

After the four-month curing process, I started to notice more of its beneficial traits coming to the fore. It became a source of positivity, inducing sociability and a generally kinder outlook.

From a breeder's standpoint, I would opt for this strain if I were looking to enhance the hazy characteristics of another strain.

Overall, this strain proves to be a fantastic all-rounder. Still have two seeds in reserve and certainly plan to grow her again. Curious to grow pure Bangi Haze as well.

pangi.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts