What's new

Panama reg’s go micro

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Panama harvest OZZ_ really beautiful red old school pheno! :yummy:
And looks the yield was quite good despite the feeding problems and the small space.

She could go a few days longer, but looks like she was enough advanced at 70 days of flowering to show you her personality and good amounts of her qualities.

Feel free to ask me any doubt when choosing new ACE genetics for your upcoming grow. In your case i would choose feminized seeds, and smaller strains in size, probably something with indica genetics or a tamed fast flowering sativa hybrid. I will make sure to give you suitable recommendations for your taste and growing conditions.

Most importantly, enjoy your holidays in Africa! Wish you both come back with a big smile :)

OZZ_

Veteran
Congrats on your Panama harvest OZZ_ really beautiful red old school pheno! :yummy:
And looks the yield was quite good despite the feeding problems and the small space.

She could go a few days longer, but looks like she was enough advanced at 70 days of flowering to show you her personality and good amounts of her qualities.

Feel free to ask me any doubt when choosing new ACE genetics for your upcoming grow. In your case i would choose feminized seeds, and smaller strains in size, probably something with indica genetics or a tamed fast flowering sativa hybrid. I will make sure to give you suitable recommendations for your taste and growing conditions.

Most importantly, enjoy your holidays in Africa! Wish you both come back with a big smile :)

Thanks for the kind words Dubi! She was a pleasure to grow despite my water/PH problems. Like I said I’m going to try to get PH in check on the next grow so I can do a better job, but I’m happy with how she turned out regardless, very sticky and with a nice smell. Looking forward to trying her out after Africa! I think I might have to give Malawi a try, since we are going to Africa, I’m going to propose to my girl in Africa, and I’m in the process of setting up a 125 Gallon aquarium with a bunch of African cichlids from lake Malawi.

:laughing:

Trying to grow out Malawi only seems like the proper thing to do! :laughing::tiphat:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i like these threads where you learn along the way, good details. never heard of pH drift, damn this stuff gets technical.

Green81

Veteran
Ozz fantastic harvest and good luck at your proposal :)

Did you get a 1 carot or more for the ring?

OZZ_

Veteran
Ozz fantastic harvest and good luck at your proposal :)

Did you get a 1 carot or more for the ring?

Hi Green, this was a grow I finished around February of last year. Proposed to her Feb 7th and it went great! We were actually supposed to get married next week but Covid messes that up badly. We have lots of international friends and family from all over really so we had to postpone everything until February of next year, 2021. Ring was 2.1 :)

Looks much better on her than my fat sausage fingers. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts