What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

OZZ_

Veteran
Classic Panama Haze fem release contains seeds from Green Haze #19 and Purple Haze #23 mothers in equal amounts so 50/50. Thanks a lot for your interest and support ;) glad you also got Purple Haze 23 x Zamaldelica from our R+D.

Happy to see you growing some Panama Haze @BenoitV1984 :)

A pleasure to meet yours as well @ilovegrowing passing mid flowering :yes: She does indeed has the signature Panama Goddess pistils, glad the terps are getting unmistakable hazy too!

Great info as always. 🤙🤙🤙

ilovegrowing

update on my panama haze. around 90/100 days of 11/13. took a nug from the lower part, as i thought it looked ready. smell got stronger. mostly othazy, green (nettle, fennel), spice, incense. chunky buds, under the right conditions a good yielding plant.
DIMG_20230511_225953.jpg

DIMG_20230511_230012.jpg

Cannabrainer

update on my panama haze. around 90/100 days of 11/13. took a nug from the lower part, as i thought it looked ready. smell got stronger. mostly othazy, green (nettle, fennel), spice, incense. chunky buds, under the right conditions a good yielding plant. View attachment 18841144
View attachment 18841145
Looks wonderful! Was this Indoors? If so, what set up did you have? I am wondering if I can pull something similar with a basica 250 Watts LED, using living soild, good temperatutes between 15 C to 25 C.

ilovegrowing

yes this is indoors. i just have 150 watts cob with extra uv and red light armature. also in living soil and a small space, later topdressed with wormcastings with a bit guano.
i had temperatures between 20 and 25 Celsius. 15 is on the colder side, but it should still work great if it is just at night time and if the soil is well balanced with nutrients and ph. so maybe it could even work better in your place :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah @chiesesganja Oldtimer's Haze x sativa F1 hybrids like Panama Haze are extremely vigorous and get easily very tall indoors, especially when flowering from seed instead from clones. They easily continue to stretch until 7th week of flowering. To keep this genetics under control is very important to use an aircon to lower the temps during summer time and don't overfeed with too much nitrogen.

chiesesganja

Yeah @chiesesganja Oldtimer's Haze x sativa F1 hybrids like Panama Haze are extremely vigorous and get easily very tall indoors, especially when flowering from seed instead from clones. They easily continue to stretch until 7th week of flowering. To keep this genetics under control is very important to use an aircon to lower the temps during summer time and don't overfeed with too much nitrogen.
Thank u ..yes I’m using ac during night…..if they just keep stretching. I will do a topping …🤣

ilovegrowing

How did your Panama Haze finish @ilovegrowing ;) ? Already enjoying her ?
hey folks, hey @dubi

yeah, enjoying her very much, now after 2 month of curing the glass is getting empty faster than most of the other ones.
saved a cut and hopefully can try her again under better circumstances.
towards the end of this run the thripse invasion got pretty bad and she surely would have enjoyed a bit more light power. we'll see :)
but still, im quite happy with the results,

DIMG_20230802_003617.jpg

in the future i'd like to cob something of her, effect and taste could be great i think.

she smells of what i could imagine to be described with the term oldschool. kinda darkish, spicy incense. i grew a haze decendent (hon/pan)xoldtimerhaze which was pretty much the same smell. no sweetness, no lemon.
and in the background there is clearly a bit stinky, musty smell. very well comparable to dirty clothes, or the 'backpackers-backpack' as you mention in a potcast about oldtimershaze terps. (if i remember correctly) :) beautiful smell in the room after vaping or smoking.

one question here.. could it be that this smell is a dominant trait in the oldthazegenepool?

the effect is imo clear and focused, yet with a dreamy, slightly psychedlic component. i enjoyed spending time with myself doing sport, stretching, playing music, be with animals... i have the feeling i can really let go into these activites. also had some great times outdoors with it. it comes a bit in waves i think and wants to make you move/do stuff. it is relatively longlasting but with a pretty clean comedown.

if i imagine i would try a well grown outdoorbud of her, i think it would be a blast and probably a whole different story. haha :) thx ace team

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your feedback @ilovegrowing 🥰 Glad you are enjoying with her Panama Haze school terps and classic sativa effects. Jars that empty faster is usually a good way to evaluate which strains/parental plants do you like the most.

Yeah that old, spicy, dusty bud smell to backpaper dirty clothes after going 1 month trough Indian temples without washing is very signature of Oldtimer's Haze. The incensey aroma in the air after burning comes from both: Oldtimer's Haze and Panama, is reminiscent of best Central American sativas and Indian ganja.

Sure, this type of tropical sativas perform best outdoors if you grow in the right, warm climate, whether is Mediterranean coastal climate or tropical/subtropical. Happy to know you keep a clone of her for future grows ;) Enjoy with her this summer time!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Panama Haze mom that I just rescued out of the claws of flying root aphids. Will need to giver her some time to recover before I can take clones and flower her out.
I'll report back when I'm there ;-)