What's new

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great development for such a small plant @ilovegrowing getting already resinous even in bigger leaves ... glad to see the thrips not proliferating since previous update, well done :yes:

What are the temperatures with the lights on and off?

ilovegrowing

Little update around 73 days 11/13
Nice fade, the only plant who was kinda ok with my too hot soil mix
480D545A-988F-486C-AFD4-38588377E7D7.jpeg

3BB159FD-4D3A-4BC7-B9AF-29FA949F7DA1.jpeg

DB04418E-1D8E-479B-80D5-AEFD7D3D42F7.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy buds @ilovegrowing :D Try to flush the soil with very low EC waterin correct ph, let the water drain, and don't water again until the soil is dry. Unless she produces a reflowering through the flushing process, you are almost there. ;)

ilovegrowing

Still
Yummy buds @ilovegrowing :D Try to flush the soil with very low EC waterin correct ph, let the water drain, and don't water again until the soil is dry. Unless she produces a reflowering through the flushing process, you are almost there. ;)
Still to much nitrogen in her? I reckon the leaves are getting yellow, especially in the lower parts not seen on the picture. I thought about 10 more days and that it will be a nice fade in the end. Mmh. Will do if you think so..

FeelHaze

The begining of a new journey 🌱

Early smoke tests with the Malawi and the Panama I just harvested made me enthousiastic for this grow.

1000008794.jpg

Edit ... Girls are born !
1000008836.jpg

I have 4 of them but only enough place to flower one. I haven't decided yet the criterias on which I'm going to base my selection. Maybe vigour, smell and structure ...

Do some growers know how does the green haze look during vegetative state ? I'm hunting this one.

Last edited:

FeelHaze

I selected this little girl out of my 4 seedlings and transplanted in a 6L pot. I will veg it 2-3 weeks, top and switch to flowering schedule. Plan is to transplant in 26L pots after the stretch. She share the tent with a Golden Tiger that germinated 3 days earlier.

1000008884.jpg

1000008881.jpg

ilovegrowing

Hello people,

Meanwhile i harvested my panama haze. Was a bad run as i had multiple stressors on the spot. Light issue, ph problems, insects…

Thats probably why she gave me some nanners in the end of her 90smth days of 11/13.

I will give her another run with better conditions.

Anyways really nice cultivar. Long orange hairs, very chunky buds with nearly no trimming, very „oldschool“ terps. At least what i imagine them to be.. :)
Woody, spicy, moschus, leather, incense. Pretty much the opposite of sweet! :D

2 weeks cure
F71DCDFD-04F1-467C-9039-FF75C6B3DC6C.jpeg

FB209E61-4B01-4D59-B79B-29EF14AD826E.jpeg

I heard this variety gets much better with a long cure. And as i am in the cob game since a year experimenting and liking it, i decided to cob 2/3 of my harvest.
It was quite dry already, i originally wanted it more wet.
So I added some also dry, but not bone dry stems to it and its looking nice.

The smells are stronger of the one cobbed, but no ferment tang by now. Just original smell amplified. Also 2 weeks cure
94B7C688-09D7-4910-8DD5-406A01FE8C55.jpeg

Cheers!

FeelHaze

Begining of vegetative state. Things are going well. I'm probably going to veg her 10 more days, train her to have 8 main colas (remove the 2 first nodes, top above the sixth node in order to keep 4 nodes) and then switch the photoperiod to 11/13.

1000009005.jpg

Cactus Squatter

IMG_3693.jpeg

My Panama Haze taking our heat well so far, planted 1st week of July.
Has a slight golden green tone to the leaves that I can’t figure out if it’s genetic or fertilizer related but is seemingly pretty happy. Can’t wait to see how she turns out.
Has a spicy musk smell to her. Definitely not as vigorous as the Oaxaca x Panama but I think she’s about to put on the steam and catch up. This week has had a lot more growth than previously.
I do have to make an effort to keep the white flies off of her. They’ve taken an interest in this plant and one of the OxPs but I also just got rid of some lettuce that they had exploded on.

FeelHaze

Day one in the flowering stage (11/13).
Plants reacted well to heavy pruning. Now that it has been done, I cross my fingers that the girls won't outgrow the 6 feet tent. Plan is to keep them in 6L pots for a good month in order to limit the growth and repot in 25L pots after that.

Panama Haze on the the left (Golden Tiger on the right).

1000009255.jpg
1000009254.jpg

FeelHaze

View attachment 19040091
My Panama Haze taking our heat well so far, planted 1st week of July.
Has a slight golden green tone to the leaves that I can’t figure out if it’s genetic or fertilizer related but is seemingly pretty happy. Can’t wait to see how she turns out.
Has a spicy musk smell to her. Definitely not as vigorous as the Oaxaca x Panama but I think she’s about to put on the steam and catch up. This week has had a lot more growth than previously.
I do have to make an effort to keep the white flies off of her. They’ve taken an interest in this plant and one of the OxPs but I also just got rid of some lettuce that they had exploded on.
Your plant color and structure look a lot like Dubi's OTH pictures on the OTH thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts