What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey Benny! Good to see you stoppin by a bit more. Not many of the old timers come through here any more. Some are still around. CF, BakeMcBride, WeldFlash420, bearfootlove (under what is it now? His 5th handle?)
As I said earlier, hope your situation improves soon so you can get back to what you do best :rasta:
Stay safe n high friend :joint:

pthway4

Everthing looks righteuous in here!!!! Congrats to Dirty Jerszey!!!! 3rd Base has a bonur of it..I am sure!!!!! Other than that dont mind me lurking a bit....

G

guest1ab

I need something a little bit stronger.

I need something a little bit stronger.

Last edited:
G

grumblez

I agree whole heartedly!

Nice day in the Tri State!

She stretched quite a bit, no?

go_ravens_finger.gif

Underdogs again........

But then again what good did being the favorites do for the Pats???

LET'S GO!!!!:prettyplease:

G

grumblez

Yo Simple Green....with a nick with the word GREEN in it, don'tcha think maybe you should be an EAGLES fan?

c'mon man. get with the program.

So I popped 3 Nepals Snow beans and 3 PPP beans and so far 3 out of 6 have sprung! Whooo hoo....once hey get cooking I will send some pictures out.

I am a fool though. I ran out of paper towels, so I put the 3 beans from each strain on the same plate....one set in the middle in a line, and the other set near the side curved like the edge of the plate. Now I forget which strain is which....haha...

So now I have plants M for the middle ones and E for the edge....hahaha....it should be easy (I hope) to figure out which is PPP and which is Nepals Snow....

Now just waiting for SSSDH and the Rez Beans to come in the mail. I am a little concerned since the two packs I received were shipped the same day as the SSSDH and I have yet to see the SSSDH in the mail...which are by far the beans I am most excited about...

Happy Saturday you f'ing stoners!

G

grumblez

supersizeme, what is that you have there? sorry if you already stated...

looks like you are around 5 weeks into flower? Maybe 6? That is the exciting time...

G

grumblez

They're just some beans I made, skunk x skunk.

You're almost dead on with the time (just shy of week 5 by a few)

That's right, baby. Like the profile says - A Lot less n00bish than one might think....eheh...

I'm gonna start up a new carnival game.....you bring the plant and I tell you how long she has been in flower....the only catch is that I get to smoke some of your plant for playing...lol....that's right....step right up....

LOL

I always wanted to grow skunk. Many moons ago I bought a 400W HPS kit and two batches of seeds from somewhere...skunk #1 and Northern Lights...

anywho, things went south on that plan and I gifted it all to a mechanic near lancaster and I hope that motherfucker made some weed out of it all....lol...

can anyone suggest any skunk varieties to a guy who wants to try?

thanks!

-G

Ribsauce

whats up tri state?? looking real nice in that bloom room there SuperSizeMe... so yesterday i decided to go to Doc's Smoke Shop in Baltimore (where i got my roorskis hah) and they had a whole bunch of Salt Glass down there... well i couldnt resist getting something so i grabbed this sick ass salt push slide... they even had an Illadelph and Salt collaboration which was insane looking but it didnt have a price marked(im guessing 3K ha)... but yea heres some pics

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2779.jpg
    IMG_2779.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2813.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
G

grumblez

Nice glass, Ribsauce!

In my travels I met a glass blower that does some nice lampwork so I go to him for all my pieces....here is a snapshot of one I love!!

I love the twist element with the hole in the "neck"...I would love to get into making glass once I get my setup dialed in to the point of autopilot...

speaking of my setup...been talking about it alot...here are some pictures.

My CLONE:

My REVEG @ 4 weeks:

My Seeds from the BAY:

Birds-eye view of my veg growth setup (ghetto!)

First sprout!

Also, has anyone up in here NOT recieved an order from the bay? I wonder how that works..I see the seeds I received a week ago and my sssdh shipped the same day according to the Bay.

I got the first two orders, but not the third....I wonder...hmm...I know those sssdh beans are tasty....lets hope they make their way to their purchaser....

any feedback appreciated!

-G

Ribsauce

thats an awesome looking bowl man... ya gotta love the revegging plants as well... i got i think 6 or 7 from my last go round that im revegging and they all look crazy as shit with weird new leafs emerging and a ridiculous amount of fresh pistols all over making the dense sour bubbles look like beasters haha... as far as sbay goes i think your still alright... i mean ive had packages not show up (only happened to me twice) and all that happened was that they never showed up... after it says that sbay has shipped them their not responsible for it anymore so its kinda up to the postal service to get things through... most of the time it works and sometimes really weird stuff happens and the package gets insanely delayed... i was reading a thread yesterday by someone who said they just recieved a package they had been waiting on that was shipped november 9th... just think good thoughts and hopefully you get your sssdh cause that shits too dank to get lost

G

grumblez

I am so afraid it got lost. Or much worse. It got kidnapped and smoked by a perpetrator.

I was hoping this second run of mine would be the SSSDH.....oh well....it'll all work out for the best...

-grunt-

G